Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Within the Sands

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2010, 12:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((XD Who knows. Narak's just going to have to take inventory later.))

Without reading into it much, Adalade took the look on his face is as encouragement. So she continued, too caught in the situation to care about much else. "Indeed, not that I wouldn't learn a few things from you as well."

Adalade knew she was trying, that she carried trouble with her, that her mood changes were insufferable, her stubbornness tiring, and self-proclaimed independence had a say in many things. It could be overwhelming for anyone. But she wouldn't know until she tried getting close to someone again.

Maybe it was too soon, after all it hadn't even been a week since they had met, but Adalade was willing to give it a chance. What else did she really have to lose? Nothing expect a friend and a free ticket to see the world. She had fine without before hadn't she?

"My legs are fine now, honestly," she continued to lean closer, "My lips though, they are a bit...achy. It just started up and I'm wondering if you can't help with that as well?" Even the other little voice in her human-lupine brain of hers had rationalized with going for it. If she had the courage to try and start it maybe that would make a difference... it really depended on Narak now. Her heart pounded in fear and delight, ready to burst from excitement or shatter from pain with the seconds.

Anonymous

((Yeah, so he can partake in some too))

"Well I'm not the best teacher but I'm sure that I could...try." It was very...odd wasn't it? This wasn't how they should...well...actually considering the two of them, it was how they should be talking to some degree...it was better than the alternative which was bottling it all up and then exploding in anger and confusion.

Narak wasn't sure how this was going to work out in the end, but he was looking somewhat forward to the journey. He was a man deep down, and but a gentleman on the surface, and he'd always try to be that gentleman. He would have to be with Adalade, she was a touchy woman with a little bit of a...personality to her to say the least. If he wasn't careful there would be trouble.

Now she was getting closer.

Her next words were incredibly different for her, and he couldn't help but open his eyes wider in surprise. Was...was she asking for...what he thought she was asking for? Every scenario was running through his head now at a million leagues per second. How did he proceed? Should he...should he kiss her? Should he embrace her? Should he push her away? Should he be forceful and assertive, should he be gentle and kind? There were too many things and he really didn't want to over think this. "I think...I can help with that..." With that, he leaned in and pressed his lips against her, his hands coming up to gently embrace her as their lips touched.

This was it then.

Anonymous

((I might have to take a look at his stock too. See if there's anything in there worth getting into... maybe even "borrow" for a bit. If you count this as godmodding then I apologize ahead of time >.>))

"I don't believe you will have to try very hard." If she could teach him to start dancing then she was sure it this was certainly possible for him to instruct her in... other things.

This time she was prepared for the contact, her eyes closing before his lips had even brushed hers. The feeling so sweet that she couldn't help but moan with the effect that it had on her. Wolf ears flittered back in concentration as her tail wrapped itself around one of her legs. Sands there was no good way to describe what she was feeling.

Adalade was a fast learner, for never having been properly kissed before, she simply imitated what Narak did and tried to return the feeling that he had graced her with. Her fingers were toying with a strand of brown hair, winding the locks around each digit, when had her arms wrapped around his neck? Her heart started racing and heat instantly rushed to her cheeks, she was starting to lose her breath.

It was the wolf though who actually brought their kiss to its end. Yes, she had been the one to request it, but she did have to breath... and not even the bolder Adalade could stay bold for very long after that. She suddenly felt self-conscious, and lightheaded. If the wolf stood now she would fall over.

What were they now? She was afraid to ask. They had kissed once before, a very brief confrontation that had led to an argument. Since she had asked and he had obliged did that mean something had changed? What if they had, in a good way, didn't the fact that she was only half human disgust him? What about his fear of getting close to someone? What about his family?

If they couldn't take him over the circumstances of his birth, would they even want to talk to him if he took up with a dancing wolf shifter, who held nothing to her name, from the desert? What about her attitude and her enemies and everything else?! Adalade should have thought of what this might do to him before she had gone for it. How selfish she was!

Still... The wolf brought a finger to her lips in wonder. She would be lying if she said she regretted what had just happened. The answer was plain in her stained cheeks and wide awed violet gaze.

Anonymous

((It's the kind of god moding that I can get behind! Bow chika wow ow! xD))

That moan was an encouraging little sound at least. He was rather glad to hear it, it meant things were going well. But would she change her mind at some point? She was a fickle girl after all, what if she didn't want this anymore. That would be incredibly frustrating...but he would grin and bear it. This woman wasn't used to contact of this kind, used to him, so...he would have to forgive her.

He was surprised how well she was picking this up. Her arms were around his neck, her fingers playing with his hair gently, and he could feel the heat coming from her face...this was a lot more pleasant than it could have been. They hadn't yelled, it hadn't been a boiling point for them, where all their emotions came out during a fight and ended up kissing passionately while thinking about how much they hated the other. This was...quite good.

Their kiss was over though almost as quickly as it had suddenly started. He could see it in her eyes though, there was a lot of confusion, a lot of thinking going on. It meant that she might be having some doubts perhaps, or that she was thinking of some strange things. He gently stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, a somewhat concerned look on his face. "Copper for your thoughts Adalade..."

Anonymous

((Haha XD))

Adalade's mind was still trying to wrap around their earlier actions, memorizing everything so she could picture it flawlessly, until Narak's touch snapped her concentration. Her eyes met his as she unconsciously leaned into his hand, only a thin dusting of pink remained on her face. His caress made her feel like the kiss had, only more comforting than passionate; she liked it all the same.

"Narak, being a merchant should help spot when you're being cheated. Normal insane Adalade thoughts are not worth so much as a copper; despite the fact that they are many," she said with a smile, only half joking. Her eyes found the ground as she prepared to share her inner monologue.

To lie now would only ruin the short sweet moment they had just shared. Besides, she knew that right now it would be too obvious in her eyes.

"I'm worried," she admitted, "that maybe you don't want this. Not that I would blame you; I'm one hell of a package deal, not the good kind. I just didn't want you to kiss me if you didn't desire the same." Long lashes closed as she tried to not look embarrassed or melancholy, "It was selfish of me to ask when you've told me you were afraid of entering into a close relationship and even just trusting people..."

Adalade wouldn't mention her fear over his family... that might overwhelm him if everything else already hadn't.

Anonymous

"I think they are, and it's usually up tot he discretion of the merchant to decide price." He told her with a small smile playing on his face. This was at least better than he thought it could have gone. She hadn't pushed him away, she melted into his touch, and she was still blushing. All in all, this wasn't too bad now was it? He hadn't...really expected anything like this to happen so soon after their previous incident but...he was sort of glad that it had. It was nice to say the least.

"I'm not going to lie to you and say that this something I don't want. I'm still going to be paranoid...I'm still going to wonder but...it's not a bad thing. I'm a bastard child in the end, and a lonely man. I hide the sorrow and loneliness in my work, but...around you I don't think that will be possible." Not in a bad way. She had a way of just...bringing him out of his protective shell. She got him to try dancing, and to sing and play music once more.

She awoke that little spark, and even got him to admit things to himself he never would have. That smile, genuine or not on his face, felt real and it felt good. "Besides, if you were a spy of some sort, I would have found your assassins dagger by now." He told her impishly. He had after all, seen quite a bit of her, and had just been massaging her. He drew her in close once more to him, his lips placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "If you don't want this, you just say the word and all I feel can be put into a bottle for the end of my days."

Anonymous

The wolf gave a small smile, "I cannot fathom what you see in them; the simple ravings of one very insane bi-polar wolf girl is all they are. And that maybe so but isn't that normally up to the person selling the item?" She was still nervous, Narak didn't look like he regretted anything... yet. Yet the fact that he hadn't shoved her away was enough to make her happy.

His comment confused her, not possible around her? "I agree, this would be something I'd have to get used to, it'd be a significant change for the both of us. Though I don't understand what you mean, I've changed around you. I laugh more, smile more, and I've never been so open with anyone but how would I change anything?"

She truly couldn't see it, he had seemed the same around her. Always trying to smile, joking when he could, and acting concerned when it was needed. True, she had learned more about him and it maybe altered her view of him in the slightest... but she hadn't seen any change in him.

Adalade's face went back to crimson, not about his teasing. "I-I do have daggers, oh but you should know that I would have used them already if that was my intention!" she managed to get out despite being flustered, Though I wouldn't need them anyway, should I ever have intended you harm.

The feeling was nice, not to any surprise of hers, but his words made her pull away. "I would only ask you to do such a thing if I didn't think them to be true... or if I could bear to do the same with my own feelings. I can't, maybe that's selfish, but I refuse to lie about it," she blushed once more but continued, "I know I'm very unexperienced with this whole thing... but I'm willing to learn if you're willing to teach me." What an awful way say that she wanted to be with him....

Anonymous

"You would think so, wouldn't you?" He replied impishly. She wasn't going to have the upper hand here, it was all up to him really. He could only smile a little at her as he watched her face carefully, watched her eyes for emotion. She was a good woman, she was just...scared of herself. Of what could happen. There was a lot of mistrust and a lot of worry in that strange wolf girl.

Hopefully he could help her lose some of that.

"Put your mind to anything, and you can move a mountain, but let your mind put itself to work, and it can change the world." Cryptic, but maybe she changed him subconciously. Or maybe it was just her being around him helped. Whatever the case may be, he knew that he had changed a little bit. He usually never would have thought of her as anything but a friend, a companion along his journey...never a lover.

He gave a small chuckle at her stuttered retort. "I'm sure that you would have. Though, I'm equally sure you wouldn't have used them anyway, because if you hadn't been sure of me you would have simply not joined me on this trip." The face he had gotten her to join him said a lot, and he was rather lucky he had managed that too. She was the perfect addition, the perfect compliment to him, she was...just...right.

"If I find my feelings hold no more truth to them, then I will let you know." Narak could only smile charmingly at her as she tried to stumble through another sentence. "Good that you're a fast learner, soon you'll be the one teaching me I'm sure." With that, he leaned in closer to her and gave her a small kiss upon the lips again. He was to be the perfect gentleman though, some might take advantage of this if they could, but that would definitely scare her off. Besides...

He wasn't sure how far he wanted to go with this. A travelling wagon wasn't the place he wanted to raise his children, neither was an orphanage...his parents might accept them in some way, pass them off as their own immediate family if they were human enough but...if they sported the ears and tails of their mother, they would surely end up in a guttered life.

He could worry about that later, right now he felt like he'd rather hold onto the young woman before him and give her kiss upon kiss until his lips got tired.

Anonymous

Oh, there was no way she was going to submit. After all, it wasn't in a wolf's nature to back off from a challenge. "When I am the one selling the thoughts, which happen to be my own mind you, then I believe choosing the price is my right." Her eyes glittered, daring him to tell her differently, while she smirked confidently.

She loved his smile, but the way he was looking at her was nerve-racking. As though he was assessing her. The wolf fidgeted slightly as she worried there was something he saw that he disliked. Narak's opinion of her was very important to her now, even the slightest negative would be found unacceptable in her eyes.

Adalade cocked her head in confusion, much like a dog would, while her tail twitched from her effort to comprehend his words. "I have heard that saying but I don't quite see its relevance to my question," Narak could sure confuse her. After all, how did moving mountains with your mind connect with changing a person? In the dancer's eyes: none.

"You never know, what if I had been a rogue? I could have seduced you before robbing you blind, even slipping a dagger clean between your ribs as a parting gift," her face quite serious as she paraphrased a common horror between many male sand travelers. She was sure he could hold his own though, she honestly just craved a reason to finally get rid of her blush before it became permanent.

"Please do," though Adalade now feared if his feelings were a mere infatuation and would quickly disperse with time. Her hair tickled her back as she shook her head with a brief eye roll, "As you have seen, I am a horrible teacher. Maybe a fast learner, but how could I be a teacher when I have nothing to teach you?" All that was forgotten as their lips touched once again. One was not enough for Adalade though; her palms rested on his cheeks as she drug out the moment a bit longer.

She didn't want to pull back, but she was afraid of being too forward. Ironic that she swore she never would worry over something so "trivial"; how the tables had turned. "Copper for your thoughts sir," she said with a small smile. This being new to her, she wanted to know all that was going through his head... Even if it meant stealing his line.

Anonymous

"Alright, fair enough, sell them for whatever you wish, but I offer a good price for them." The fact that she thought they weren't worth anything, that was a little...well, atypical of her. He'd get her to change that tune eventually! He just had to be smart about it. Maybe then she'd stop putting herself down so much.

"It...I meant that even if you aren't aware of it, you could just be subtly changing me without even knowing it, or seeing it." Isn't that what he meant? The saying was very ambiguous so...it could have meant anything. Ah whatever.

Narak gave a little chuckle and shook his head. "Because I'm charming and enigmatic, you would have fallen for my charms and revealed your true intentions." Besides. He knew a cheat and a thief when he saw it. He would have known if she wanted to rob him, and more so if she wanted to stab him. He didn't see that in her, and if it turned out he was wrong...he'd end up dead.

That was usually the price for a mistake in his line of work.

"We don't really know yet, but we'll find out eventually won't we?" Narak told her with a small smile. He wanted to see how well she took the reigns, how well she handled this...situation. After all, she had to experience these things didn't she? He smirked slightly at that thought. "For mine? Well..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Okay what was he supposed to say to her? "Just thinking about the...future. I only...wonder what might happen if we go too far...or if there is a too far." He told her as he moved his hand slowly down her side to her leg, to rest on her thigh. "I just don't want...to push you into anything...or to let myself take advantage of you."

Anonymous

"If I find myself at a lack for money, I will remember." She couldn't help it, in her mind it was all just banter. Fears and worries that were silly or too premature to really dwell on. Well... and she didn't want to suddenly start pouring her whole heart out while they were still testing the waters.

Her confusion abated some, "Oh, that makes a bit more sense. Well then, how do you believe you've changed from putting up with me?" If anything he would have so much more patience than ever before.

"Didn't have to be a rogue for you to manage that," she blushed but rolled her eyes, "Seems like I had no chance whatever path I chose." It was probably true, she didn't see how she could have willingly pilfered from him not to mention trying to hurt him.

"I guess we will, trial and error, as much as that thought scares me." Adalade doubted that Narak would hold it against her if she messed up and embarrassed herself; nothing could stop her from wanting not to. She really couldn't say anything about the future, as her own thoughts held much of the same. Placing a hand gently over his own, she offered a smile, "Narak, if I wasn't ready then I would let you know. I wouldn't let you wonder, although, nor would I let you take advantage of me. So you needn't worry about it."

Anonymous

"I'm not just putting up with you Adalade. I genuinely enjoy your company and antics. Far more refreshing than that of camels and horses. You've manged to bring out a new part of me, a buried part of me." The part of him that he had let lay dormant. The one that wanted to hold someone, that wanted to kiss someone, that wanted to be with them. The part of him that wanted to share all his secrets and life with someone.

He grinned slightly at her comment and chuckled. "No, this is true...I was sure that I'd get you onto my wagon at least for a few hours." She had been interesting and different, not to mention she was quite a beauty. A romantic rendezvous wouldn't have been denied either, but how she had reacted from his little...comment when they first met well...it probably wouldn't have happened.

Her boldness at his claim was really...well bold to say the least. He just looked toward her hand for a moment before looking back at her face. This wasn't her, but it was definitely interesting to see. He could only smile before he leaned back down and placed a kiss upon her lips. Well, this wasn't bad at all, now was it? He barely noticed the heat, or heard the sounds of the camels whining occasionally. All he focused on was the feel of her lips upon his, his other hand slowly running along her leg. This was not the time, or the place to go further...but a little bit of temptation and promise of what may come was a nice little move.

His kiss with her broke as he decided to test the waters a little bit more...his lips going to her neck, to gently kiss upon the soft flesh. He would admit, this was really nice...he had forgotten what it was like to be so close to a woman.

Anonymous

The knowledge that she helped him open up some was nice. It took all the seriousness out of her voice as she said, "Maybe now, but I'm sure that at first you had to learn some kind of patience." Now she wanted to know what part she had brought out in him.

Adalade's mouth dropped open in mock horror. "Well, talk about confidence. I should have left just to spite you; I do have a cold and unforgiving reputation to keep up.... but I'm sure you would have found some way to keep me from leaving." Not an entire lie, after all he had her back on the wagon just as she was really about to walk off.

He didn't say anything to her comments, was Narak upset? Adalade couldn't fathom what she had said to make him quiet.... There was the trial and error statement, could that have done it? What about reassuring him she wouldn't let him overstep it; no, unlikely. He briefly glanced at their hands, she didn't think that would be a problem... Then he was smiling. A relief for Adalade; she found herself smiling back without a reason. At least until he kissed her, the feeling was something she didn't think she would ever tire of. Even the feel of him rubbing her leg was more than nice.

When he pulled back, she figured it was to talk more, nothing prepared her to the feel of kisses on her neck. It wasn't unpleasant... different, but she had experienced a lot of "different" things today. It didn't take very long for the touch to make her feel warm. Unconsciously, her eyes closed and head tilted to expose more of her neck as a sound between a moan and a sigh soon followed.

Anonymous

"I always had good patience, though you did help me test it." Narak told her with a small smirk. It was true that she was a handful, but he had dealt with angry customers, and townsfolk in his life. A mood swinging young woman was hard to compare to that...considering he had lost his temper at one point but...he just hadn't been accustomed to all this.

He gave a small chuckle at her comment. "Oh come now, I'm pretty sure that I had convinced you a few times not to leave." He joked quietly with a knowing smile. There had been a few times when he had to convince her to stay. She really hadn't understood that it was okay for her to come with him...eventually he got her to understand to some degree...which was good.

Narak knew he had to be careful now...he couldn't let himself get too far. He didn't want this to get out of hand...not on the beach of an oasis. Besides, he was sure that he would be her first, and it had to be special. While after a revelation of them both having deeper feelings was a good catalyst...it was just a little warm for any good performance...ahem. Not that he was really thinking about that! No, he was more focused on that beautiful soft neck of her. It was quite interesting to feel her moans on his lips through the skin on her neck. It made him smirk a little as he pulled himself away from her neck, moving to lay beside her now, though he brought her against him in a calm embrace. His hands ran through her hair as he gazed at her calmly, smiling even more, one that reached his eyes.

Anonymous

"Well, I had to see how well you could handle everything. The best way to do that was forcing you to experience just how versatile my moods can be." It had been refreshing to have someone who looked past her snappiness. Perhaps it had been that small little thing that had let her open up; let her know that she could really trust him.

"Obviously, or I would have been gone by now," she said. Nervousness couldn't account for the few reasons she had wanted to leave. Though none actually had to do with Narak, which was terribly unfair to him. "I'm sure you can easily convince any girl to stay." It was meant as a joke... but she was anxious for the answer.

Adalade wasn't quite sure what would happen, it was a surprise that she could still think. She was only aware of him and her and the pounding of her heart, he had to be able to hear it... her wolf ears almost could. The cause was tenseness over the things that might come, not afraid but just conscious of the fact that she was being intimate with someone. The dancer never had given thought to what feelings would entail... now she was stressing over them. Alright so maybe she was a bit unnerved by such intimacy.

Thankfully, Narak was deciding to take things slow. She calmly watched him lay back and complied when pulled her against him. His smile cleared her head, slowed her frantic heart, and relaxed her more than his massage could. With a content sigh, Adalade could've fallen asleep against him with his fingers combing through her silver tresses. "They don't bother you do they?" The "they" she meant were her ears, which were only half laid back from indecision. If they disturbed him then she would make them disappear in her hair or under a scarf.

Anonymous

"Ah I see, well it was definitely a little test...nothing that couldn't be handled. Though there were a few times I was sure that I would fail." It was true too. With her little...temper it was quite an experience. Not a bad ordeal really...he had survived after all! She wasn't honestly that bad, she thought she was though...but that would go eventually

"I have to want them to stay, and those are far and few beyond." It was obvious to him that she would have died if he said 'Oh I'm sure I could have any girl that I wanted ever.' That really wasn't going to be something that was a smart move on his part. He wasn't going to the be the one to drive her off, that would be the camels probably. They were at least behaving.

The other worst move he could have made was...well...tell her that he didn't like her. Honestly speaking he really did like her, and he did like her ears for that matter. "Your ears? Not at all. I think they're sort of exotic and cute. Plus they're pretty handy I bet." After all, they were wolf ears! He moved his hand up to ear, stroking them with the back of his hand. "The tail is very nice too."

Anonymous

The wolf scoffed, "You? Fail? Ha! I doubt you could fail at anything. I have yet to see you do something that you were horrible at." She figured he would have a retort ready so she added, "And don't you dare say dancing, you only fell once so that doesn't count."

Maybe she would have been mad and maybe it just would have made her worried about what the competition had been like. Adalade wouldn't find out today. "Well, I'm happy that you didn't want me to leave." This definitely beat staring at sand for several hours, way better.

"Depends, they can get in the way sometimes. Bet you wouldn't believe that they can be too convenient." That made her happy to hear that he liked her canine appendages, seeing as she couldn't do anything about them. Her eyes closed as he stroked one of her ears, she never would have thought that it would create a feeling almost like kisses on her neck. Adalade swallowed down her moan and shot out another question to try and keep her mind off the pleasure, "Would my age be trivial to you then?" She knew he was older, not by how much, but she was hardly an adult by the world's terms.

Anonymous

"I'd say it does count a little bit, thank you very much. And there are things that I have failed at...just, I worked at them so I wouldn't fail anymore, that's the thing about failing. You can either give up, or you can just try again and again until you no longer fail." It was the only attitude he really liked to have on the matter. Sure, there were some things that if you failed at, you'd die no doubt...but he didn't often engage in those sorts of things. He didn't like the idea of dying after all.

"Couldn't have just let a pretty thing like you go walking through the desert for who knows how long. It would have been ungentlemanly of me." Narak replied with a grin upon his face. Luckily she had actually been sort of nice about the whole thing for that matter. Well...okay, at first it hadn't been that good but...it had gotten a whole lot better really!

Better than he could have expected.

"I am sure their sensitivity would be a little hard to get used to, but the tail I bet gives some excellent balance." He honestly wouldn't mind have something that gave him expert control over balance. A thief did need their balance to their advantage, and if he could have something that would give him such expert control over his centre of gravity...ah the things he could get away with. "I never really thought of that. We're both adults though, and as such, it doesn't matter after that. So long as you don't think I'm too old for you." He was about thirty two if he remembered correctly. He knew that love could be strange, and he knew what would be a wrong age for her, and what would be a wrong age for him. Since he was sure that she wasn't just going into her teen years, their relationship wasn't something to be frowned upon.

Anonymous

The wolf shook her head, "To those who are patient enough to go through all the failures. I've always been the kind of person who gives up till someone, usually my mother, chewed me out. After I got out on my own, I stuck with what I knew and didn't bother trying much else out of my repertoire." Adalade was hardly patient, as he probably could tell, and only pushed herself when she was sure she could do something.

She returned his smile, "Well thank you kind sir, but you don't always have to act like a gentleman. I would prefer Narak's company much more." What had shocked her the most was the yelling match they had, it had almost seemed like he was incapable of any other emotion but happiness and conversations anything less than polite. It was honestly a relief to know that he wasn't always like that.

"Indeed it does, till someone steps on it or men decide to pull it because they believe it will make me blush," she decided to leave out the fact that her reaction was much more unpleasant. Overall, it was helpful, her dancing was much smoother and flips were more gracefully executed. Of course she had no clue what life without a tail was like so she couldn't really explain what all it affected. "Too old? I feared that I would be too young, too inexperienced in life or immature for your taste." Adalade knew there were men who preferred the company of younger women, but usually for company at night.

Narak wasn't that kind of man though.

Anonymous

"Well, hopefully now we can get you to start trying new things. I can only imagine what you'll start trying now. Might even get you to try spiced ale and ciders." Narak could only smile a little bit at her as gazed at her happily. He was going to be trying a lot of things too, he would have to. He was going to have to act like...well...a man in a relationship. Not that it would be difficult, it wasn't as if he acted like a sex starved maniac, just looking at women and trying to seduce them.

"Well, Narak is a gentleman so they're sort of a package deal. A good deal of course, two for the price of one." He chuckled, quite happy with that little analogy. It appealed to the merchant in him...and probably the budget conscious. He was getting quite a little...deal here too wasn't he? She had quite the personality to her, and it could change quite a bit! He was getting quite a few Adalade technically...not that he minded! She was fun really.

"Oh, I bet that's never a good idea. Who would even do that? If an animal doesn't like to have its tail tugged, why would you?" Narak rolled his eyes at that though. What sort of idiots were out there? "You might be alright in Serendipity though, most people are quite strange so...it still might happen." He shrugged his shoulders and sighed just thinking about. He did feel old sometimes...though he was only 32, he did have a lot of things to do that sort of...wore him out sometimes.

"I don't think you're too young, immature, or...well, we're both inexperienced in this respect so really there's nothing to worry about there but...as long as you're happy, as long as you enjoy it, then what's the problem? No need to overthink something like this...we have to see where it takes us, how life will treat us." He leaned over and gave her a small kiss on her shoulder. "But for now...we should probably start packing up and getting ready to go...unless you want to stay here tomorrow...which I would be fine with. Good spot after all...nice and private, nice and cool too." He wouldn't mind seeing her in less again after all...ahem, not that he'd tell her that openly. He was a gentleman!