Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Within the Sands

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2010, 12:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Adalade already was apprehensive about what she might have to try, but the mention of ale made her nose crinkle in clear disgust. "You don't believe that I'm going to drink something that smells that strong even when unopened do you?" She had an obvious disdain for anything alcoholic, not for any reason in particular... mostly she afraid of getting drunk and acting like a fool around him... Yet his smile would make it hard to say no.

"I must admit," she ran a finger along his jawline, "it's a great deal. Especially seeing as I'm still about broke." A package deal that she was still getting used to, but she was becoming very fond of. She could handle the gentleman side, it was part of the reason she had stayed so long in the first place.

The wolf shrugged, "Because most men in the desert are stupid. Why do you think they herd sheep for a living?" There was no malice in her voice though, it was a slight joke, though many of those who had done so cared for their family's flocks. "I've come to expect it; to be curious is to be human. Though I might be too awed by the sight of a real city to care." A enthusiastic smile lit up her face; she couldn't wait to get out of this desert hell.

"Good to know that my moodiness didn't take off any points, though I hope that you would be happy and enjoy it as well," a relationship shouldn't be centered around just her happiness. Her mother had shown her that men did enjoy a bit of attention and being spoiled just as much as women. Though, she would gladly stay put for more kisses, even a small one like that. The wind carried adventure to her, enticed her with more visions of days to come. The call was enough to make her abandon this perfect moment of pure alone time with Narak. There would be many more to come though, she was sure of that.

An adventurous grin took over her face as she sat up. "Come now, I'm sure there are much better private and cool places out of the desert. Maybe we'll even pass another oasis before leaving." Standing, she concentrated on the horizon and was tempted to shift and race toward it now. Instead, Adalade almost ran to the camels to put the troughs up. "Hurry up," she called back with a smirk, "last one finished suffers a consequence!" Childish really, but she was too excited to care.

Anonymous

"I think you might. It's not so bad after you've had a tankard you know." He pointed out with a small grin playing on his face. "Besides, it gets cold up in the north. There's a few ways to get around that, and without having to needlessly wear the pelts of animals, consuming alcohol is a great way to get yourself warmed up." She probably wouldn't like the idea of wearing another animal's pelt, especially a wolf's pelt, so alcohol and snuggling by a fire would be good enough. Still...he had a really nice wolf pelt blanket stashed back in the north. He'd deal with that when they got there.

Which wouldn't be for a while.

Narak's grin slowly faded to a warm smile as she trade a finger along his jaw. It was really quite a nice feeling, and he didn't mind the touch of her soft hands anyway. "And yet you didn't want to sell your thoughts. Tsk tsk." He was just joking of course, the amused expression on his face hopefully showed her that.

"Herding sheep in the desert, I can't see that being very successful or smart but...if they're pulling your tail then...they can't be very smart." He'd have to keep an eye on people's hands now wouldn't he? That wasn't something he particularly liked...not just because he had a thing for her, but because it was quite wrong to say the least. Pulling on her tail like she was some animal? Even pulling on an animal's tail was wrong really. "They aren't that much different from Essyrn...though Arca is quite a bit larger. Might have a bit of culture shock there."

"Oh I will, I can't see how I wouldn't." He didn't want to think dirty, but she was quite the young flexible thing. That had a lot of...alone time potential really. He decided to push that thought out of his mind though. That's not what he was interested in, that wasn't who he was after all! He sat up with Adalade as she got up, smiling a little as she seemed quite alert and awake now. "Sure is possible." Narak stood up with her, blinking as she ran off to the camels to put their things away. "I'll be done before you, but I'll make your punishment tame!" With that he grabbed the blanket and began to fold like an expert. It was four quick movements to get the blanket folded, and he dashed to the back of the wagon to get it in. The rest of the supplies were getting gathered as well.

As if he was going to lose!

Anonymous

"If I get too cold, I may consider it." Her nose was still crinkled at the idea of consuming such a beverage. If it truly got that cold she had her wolf's fur to keep it abated, no need to turn to ale... Unless she wanted to be able to hold a conversation with Narak. "Don't expect that to turn into a yes anytime soon," she would find a way to keep it a no.

Adalade chuckled, "I'm stubborn. I'd buy your deal much more eagerly than bartering off my thoughts, but I don't know I may have too. I mean if I keep giving you anymore free dances then you might have to give me a discount or I'll run out of thoughts to sell." It was getting so much easier to tell when he was jesting and when he wasn't... at least she hoped that she could distinguish it now.

Smirking, the wolf shook her head, "Certainly not, sticking your hand in the flame is more of what they experienced." And they had headed home with more than a few burns. "I'm sure I will, though that might happen at the mere sight of the plains. I've forgotten what healthy thriving grass looks like." When had the last time been?

Adalade laughed, "Don't expect as much mercy from me when you lose!" She had managed to get the camels' things put away and was quickly trying to get her own possessions in the wagon, practically throwing them. When she remembered she had taken her pack with her for stretches she about kicked herself... it was on the other side of the oasis. No one said she couldn't cheat right? Grinning, she leaped away from the wagon as a wolf and raced toward her pack.

Sand kicked up as she skidded to an abrupt halt in front of the bag and pushed her head through the leather strap; she hesitated on her method back, either she cut through the oasis waters or run back around. One would leave her soaked and the other might make her lose... Barking, wolf laughter, Adalade rushed toward the glistening blue waters and disturbed them when her canine bulk broke the calm surface. Sands! She hadn't thought about how heavy her fur would get. Refusing to give up, she pushed against the sandy water bed and hurried toward the wagon.

Anonymous

"It'll change when I introduce you to berry and spiced ale I'm sure." There were plenty of beverages of alcoholic influence that he could get her sold on, he was sure of it. Not that he wanted to get her drunk all the time, he just wanted her to try new things. Plus she was already quite humorous as is, so after a couple glasses of alcohol she would no doubt be hilarious to observe. Watching her dance while tipsy would also be quite interesting.

"I don't think we're in any trouble of you running out of thoughts, more so if we get to the north. You'll probably have a million thoughts to sell." She'd never been there after all, and so it was only reasonable to assume there would be a lot of questions and thoughts up there. Plus, this was Adalade, she spoke her mind after all. That was just who she was!

"Well, serves them right now doesn't it?" He said impishly, smirking at the thought of him trying something like that. Oh yes, he would get an earful and no doubt something far worse. Good thing that he knew limits and boundaries, and respected them for that matter. "You'll see them in due time, I'm sure you'll be fine." If that was what set her off into culture shock, he'd be surprised. Not like the desert didn't have some vegetation and life to it. Just...the plains had a lot more of it.

"Same to you!" He was fast, she was much faster, but he had the ability to just...organize quickly. The fastest route to take, what to grab, h ow to make as little trips as possible. He was quick about it, not to mention he saw her heading for the oasis. Hah! He quickly started to hook the camels up, getting their bits and bridles all set up, then hopping onto the wagon's bench and taking a seat, putting on his best bored expression as he held the reigns. He wanted to look smug but...he'd have to act humble.

Anonymous

((Hey, it might be till next Monday before I'm able to reply again. Going out of town.))

The wolf, still unhappy at the idea of trying anything of the sort, sniffed and lifted her nose in the air. "Don't count on it. Just because I'm more open doesn't mean I'm any less stubborn." It was highly unlikely that he would just give up though... The only time she would suffer from shock was if he wasn't just as stubborn. She would just have to outlast him.

With a smile, she shook her head. "That is true isn't it. Be prepared to tell me to shut up; I have no doubt I'll start to become a nuisance with all my questions. You might be the one broke at the end of the surplus." Adalade hadn't pestered anyone with questions since her parents had past on, and she was completely ready to do it again. Despite the consequences.

"More than that, half of them now hate my guts and refuse to admit they were bested by a woman," she smirked, "Young cocky boys who aren't mature enough for manhood are easy to knock over. Their skin must have been softer than my own to bruise so easily." No need to tell him that her rage made her hit hard... He knew that she wasn't a quiet shy kind of girl and there was no reason to make her violently and verbally abusive if she could help it. Her smirk faded to a smile, "I'm sure I will, I might die from anticipation though."

Adalade had been so determined to get out of the oasis that she hadn't kept tabs on Narak. He was already in the wagon... Oh he wouldn't get off easy, if she had to endure his punishment then she would start on her payback now. Still as a wolf, and soaking wet, she jumped onto the wagon bench. After nudging her pack under the bench for protection, she violently shook out her white fur; water went everywhere and her pelt held plenty of it.

It had maybe been a good minute before she ceased. That's when she shifted back, she didn't bother hiding her smug look as she stood there soaked and still dripping. Good thing her corset was leather, as for the white pants... they were just attracted to water weren't they? "Shame I forgot my pack, I could've won and we both would be dry." The dancer would dread her punishment later.

Anonymous

((Nooooooooooo! You mustn't! But fiiiine Dx))

Narak couldn't fathom right now what he would punish the wolf shifter with. He was sure that there would be something that he could come up with. He just wasn't sure if he wanted to punish her...or punish her. It was probably too early in their...whatever they were, to try something like that. Honestly, he wasn't sure he'd be able to. It kind of made him feel a little...dirty, and not in any good way.

When Adalade came bounding around in wolf form he almost jumped. He forgot that she could do that. Sure, she had the dog ears and tail but...he forgot that she could do that sort of thing. How easy it was to forget that sort of thing. He could only smile at her though as she jumped up to him. There was only one little...thing that confused him...that was why she was trying to hide her bag. That really didn't....bode well for him did it?

He could only imagine what she was up to...

That was until she started to shake herself dry. His arms came up to his face to protect himself from that at least. He had to wait for her to stop shaking, and he could only wonder how long that was going to go on.

When she finally stopped, he was going to have to get her back for that...he was really going to have to punish her for that. Yeah, he was going to really have to think about what to do to her...He was going to make her wait on him. At the next oasis anyway.

He gave her a slight glare as he looked at her, arms dripping with water as he stared at her. "Yeah, you are going to get it for this, I hope you realize that." He was going to have to sew her something to wear for that as well. He gave her a slight grin before he started the camels off. Nothing too wrong, but he was going to get her to be blushing the entire time. "Nice pants by the way. Always did think you had nice legs...shame that corset might get reaaaal tight when it dries out."

Anonymous

((Too late XP, I have to admit though I'm glad to be back home. Some trips are just too long.))

Adalade's smirk only grew as his glare fueled her mischief. "Try me," she challenged, "I'm ready for anything." Whatever it was, she would get him back two-fold later, he could count on that. The grin she took as an ill omen though. Carefully seating herself, the wolf watched him warily for any indication of payback.

"Wha-" a sudden blush crept upon her face at his comment... Dammit why did he have to bring it up... again. She knew she should have taken the long way around the oasis and not through it. Her attempt at an indignant glare was clearly a failure as she tried not to study her drenched pants and fidget with her tightening corset... Great now he'd probably keep this up until she was begging for him to cease with the torture and her face permanently stained crimson.

But she could try and act nonchalant.

Adalade smiled past her blush while wringing out her dripping hair. "Thank you, I'll remember that," maybe she could use her feminine charm later in retaliation. It had worked well before; the vision of his face as she stripped was still fresh within her mind. Oh yes, she would have the advantage there. "As for the corset... It's not bad at all, this is quite reliable leather after all."

Anonymous

((Yeah you were gone like...forever longer than you said! Dx))

"Oh, I'm sure you're ready for almost anything, but not everything." If that even made sense to her. Narak could surprise her with things that would definitely give her a shock, but he had some idea that she'd recover quickly and face it with determination. That was something he admired, no matter what, she put on a defiant face and would go after it no matter what. Could have been the wolf in her, he'd heard of packs taking down much much larger animals than them...and for her to do that without a group backing her...

Well it made all that more amazing.

"Oh, what's that? Couldn't hear what you said over all that creaking leather." He teased her with a playful smile. He didn't want her to think that he was being mean to her after all. This was all friendly banter, and it wasn't like there was much to worry about. He definitely had to admit, this was better company than camels. Looked a whole lot better too! He had to smile at her attempt to try and act her way through it. Just as he had said...just go through it with determination and a strong look.

"Then it'll reliably stay together instead of...bursting. Wouldn't want that after all." He told her pleasantly as he winked before he set the camels to go a little bit faster. This was going to be quite fun actually! He would get to tease and torment her before putting her to work as his personal little servant.

Anonymous

((You survived though didn't you XP, therefore it must not have been that bad.))

What in the sands could he do to her that would unnerve her? The instant she gave birth to this thought, she smothered it... so far there had been plenty he'd managed to do, causing the ground to fall right from under her feet. His enduring kindness had been the first, his many talents proceeding, and their - well the path their relationship was taking now. There was no reason to make him aware of this when he already held the advantage. "Do not underestimate me Narak, I might never let you live it down if you do." Another confident smile filled her features.

How long it would last this time would remain a mystery.

Face now as red as the crimson on her dancing attire, Adalade twisted her body so that she was facing toward the road before them and not at him. If she let Narak continue then she would never be able to keep face this entire trip - sands be praised that they had spent most of the day already. She could always try sending his jests back at him, right? Buy her a little dignity. "I might have a wolf's hearing, but if you don't speak up this will remain a very one-sided conversation."

"No, no we wouldn't," this was more challenging than she had originally thought... If only she could distract him, keep his mind off the hole he had her in now. Problem was, she wasn't very knowledgeable on common distractions of the opposite sex. Doing something spontaneous would be distracting enough, but very suspicious if not obvious; were she able to make it appear innocent and unintentional, she might be able to turn things around. Now she just had to wait for opportunity to strike.

Anonymous

((Well I mean I barely survived.))

She was a definite plus to have around. Teasing her was pretty good really. This was a very enjoyable time really! He liked being able to joke and talk with someone. Usually he just got to think over and over again about...anything he could. Finances, the market, import costs, export costs, everything that he could possibly think of. It was all very mechanical and very boring honestly, but it was who he was when he was alone. You just think and think about whatever you could, whatever you wanted. Yes, he was in a slump actually...but...there was no point in thinking about that now.

Because he had a very wonderful young woman who was making him stop thinking about that. "Oh no, if I were to do that I'd end up under your power, more than I am now perhaps." He told her impishly. He wouldn't deny that he was perhaps smitten with her in some way or another. He liked her personality, he liked her humour, he wasn't always on board with her temper but...most of the time he didn't mind at all.

"Oh but I'm speaking quite clearly, aren't I? Little red cheek." Narak cooed coolly at her with a small wink and a smile. This was a very fun little conversation! She was very east to push wasn't she?

"Well...someone might. Not me of course. After all..." He stretched out, taking the reigns in one hand, his free arm going out and wrapping gently around her shoulders. "I'm just enjoying the ride."

Anonymous

((So? Your still alive and that's the only thing that counts, so HAHA!!))

A shy smirk managed to escape her mask of embarrassment. "Come now, what would your other side say to being nice? You know, the part that I've managed to influence already. By the way, please enlighten me as to how and when I managed this; as far as I could tell, you were too levelheaded to be under anyone's power." Especially with her temper. Adalade was still awed that he had kissed her.

Little red cheek? Under normal circumstances she might have laughed... more likely glared, but for now his comment made her more abashed. Who was she kidding? There was no hope to escape this, he was enjoying it too much and she had nothing to prevent it. "Sadly..."

"Of course you are," she practically wilted, oh when she had the time she would make sure she got her payback. He would never see it coming. Hmm, it wasn't much but maybe she could work with this, make that revenge come a little sooner than she had schemed.

Smiling innocently, Adalade rested her head on his shoulder, sighing gently. It was comfortable, no doubt, but she wasn't concentrating on comfort right now. Casually, she pressed one of her legs firmly against his, a hand brushing lightly over his thigh; "unintentionally" of course. Then she put her hands in her lap, pushing against her chest so they rose up in her corset, her crushed bosom forming a tight valley. Hopefully he glanced at her, and hopefully the tease worked.

Otherwise she wouldn't have a shred of dignity left by the time they stopped.

Anonymous

((Is it?! IS IT?! I guess it is...I mean I guess.))

"Oh well, it was this part of me." He told her as he waved one hand in his own general direction. Asking for such information wasn't always a good thing, because sometimes one didn't actually know or understand what had changed in themselves. He knew he had changed though, because...he wanted to be with her, and it was more than on a physical level. Yes, that was part of it, but it went a bit deeper. She was an orphan, like himself, trying to make her way in the world and trying her best to be something great.

It wasn't as if he didn't admire her for that.

"A merchant can't mumble, and a singer can't either, less the audience or customer be rather disappointed." Oh yes, he was enjoying this to say the least. It wasn't as if she didn't deserve it, she was trying to get him back but...she had lost, this was part of losing!

He was surprised by her sudden action though, he didn't let it cross his face, but he was rather...into the idea of her snuggling up to him, despite being a little on the damp side. Of course...as her leg pressed against his, and her hand brushed over his thigh he could only look at her to wonder what was going on. The wrong time to do that however, as he got an eyeful suddenly of her cleavage, her breasts pushed together with a hint of water still upon them. For some reason his mouth felt kind of dry, and he had to lick his lips to water them once more.

Oh she was good. Quickly his face turned a bit darker as he looked away from her. Okay. This was just a ploy by her, it had to be. She wouldn't...unintentionally do that sort of thing. Oh she was definitely going to have to wear an outfit popular in the north. For the nobles that could afford it, they loved because of the sultry and 'exotic' look. Honestly Narak found it a little insulting and rather silly considering he'd been to Essyrn and desert tribes.

Still, in this case, it would come in handy.

Anonymous

((EXACTLY!! HA!! XP))

Despite his vague answer, Adalade smiled. It was soft and gentle for such a bi-polar woman and reached her eyes, clearly not her cheeks as they were still flamed. "Oh well, I'm glad either way." Had Narak tried telling her on that first day that they would come to... care for one another, she would have slapped him and left for such a ridiculous lie. Funny how things changed so quickly. Stranger that she still didn't mind the sudden shift in her world, or the alterations of herself. It was kind of nice actually, like being freed. The anger she had for the world was being worked out - if slowly, and it was wonderful not to be so furious all the time.

Embarrassed was a whole different story.

She knew he was right, when hadn't he been? Of course she had heard. Maybe she could have gotten away with her comment had she been human... her damned wolf ears were a dead give away that she had to be deaf not to hear him. "There are occasions when both mumble; unintentional perhaps, but a mumble nonetheless," was her pathetic retort. Was it crazy that she wished they would stop for the night so she could figure out what he had planned? The period till then was too long.

But her little act was refreshing; his reaction, even more so. She had looked up in time to see him turn away quickly, his face darker than the last time she had seen it. A mischievous grin crossed her face. Taking a deep breath, she thought back to him kissing her neck, making her sigh sound more like that as she snuggled against him. It was better than talking, her voice would probably betray her plan, and she could continue to plead innocent if he confronted her.

In a seemingly bored nature, she brought her hand back to his thigh. Drawing little designs and intricate loops lightly across his pants. Adalade had no doubt that she would get it bad later, Narak would figure out what she was doing eventually. Once he did he would worsen her punishment, it was going to be two-fold the trip thus far. She was sure of it.

Anonymous

((Damn! Foiled again!))

"Only those who don't know how to hear, and I think you should be an expert at that." He teased with a small grin and a wink in her direction. She was trying at least. It wasn't going all that well but she was at least trying, and that was good in the end. Still, it was really fun to see her blush and to see her stammer and try to get back at him. This was well worth her little shaking off stunt.

What he wasn't prepared for though was her next actions.

The little sigh as she snuggled up against him, it just made his face turn a little bit darker. She was good. He wouldn't have thought her to be this good, all things considered. Nothing against her of course but...this was Adalade after all. It wasn't as if she was experienced in this sort of thing, or so she had said. Then again, she was a dancer, and a rather...suggestive ones, so it wasn't as if she didn't know how to manipulate a man.

His eyes flickered down to his legs as he felt something on them. It was her of course, he hand moving along and tracing little designs into his pants. Oh she was evil wasn't she? It wasn't something unwanted after all...he did enjoy her soft caresses but...he knew that there was something going on here...some sort of payback it seemed. He was a man of will, he could control himself easily. Of course, there would be other betraying marks eventually...things that would become more...obvious over time. So he let his mind wander from the pleasant touches, to focus on something else. The horizon in front of them, and the cost of materials and production of different wares.

Yes, that should do nicely!

Anonymous

((See, I'm just that awesome XP))

Adalade's nose lifted to the air in a show of snobbish defiance, "I haven't any clue what you're talking about." Honestly... the only reason she was dragging this out was to slowly fix her dignity. That itself would be a feat. As long as he kept smiling and laughing, was a permanently red face so horrific?

Sure, Narak was usually had a cheerful, carefree demeanor... but who knew how long it could survive. She was an expert in short lived joys; there was still that dark part of her mind that just waited for the inevitable.

Oh yes, this would do nicely; more like it should have. After glancing down once, Narak appeared almost completely indifferent to her little advances. Ugh! The man was so frustrating! She wanted to make his face as red as hers, but it wasn't working. Adalade wouldn't be able to do what she wanted without actually trying to seduce him. The dancer had never tried capturing a man's attention, the idea seemed rather simple before, but Narak had proved it to be otherwise. He wouldn't win though, she wouldn't give up!

Her finger started trailing a bit closer to his inner thigh and she pressed her breasts back up. "So," her voice a bit more melodic than normal, "how big is it?" She was hoping for the innuendo to strike. Of course she "meant" the ocean, but he didn't have to know that.

Anonymous

((I'll toast to that!))

"Of course you don't." He said simply, trying to play along with her as he hummed a short tune happily. It was excellent fun of course to poke fun at the wolf girl, and the way that she responded and the way she reacted to him, oh he absolutely adored it! He really did! He had so much fun really. Getting her to blush like that, getting her to get so flustered.

And that wasn't even half as red as she was going to be when they stopped for the night.

He saw what she was doing, and as a man, he was really wishing that he wasn't one at this time. He could hold his own for the most part, but some things just didn't like to listen. He wished that he had worn something a little looser and less...revealing. Nrgh. Merchant finances. Double profit. Loss of expenses. He was going to bore his body into submission.

Her next question, not to mention her fingers, made him swallow hard. He had to lick his lips, they suddenly felt very dry and he wasn't sure why. Her quip just made him falter slightly in his boring thoughts. Oh she was evil. Two could play at this game though."Bigger than anything you've ever seen. I won't lie you'll be very sore the first time, and it might be a little scary but once you get used to it you'll want to keep doing it." Hah! If she wanted to play with him, he was going to play with her! That sounded kind of bad but she had started this hadn't she?

Anonymous

((Yay! Now I have another reason to go invade Narak's alcohol stash, I mean you can't toast without something to drink right? =D))

Adalade huffed, completely ignoring the merchant's humming. He was enjoying this far too much... she didn't see the attraction of embarrassing her. Briefly reminiscing about her mother and father, the wolf realized that he father often did the same thing to her mother. Adalade concluded that it was just a guy thing; women were completely above such torture. She took no pleasure in making his cheeks color-... Never mind, she took great amounts of pleasure in it.

When she was able to make him blush that is.

Taking great pride in the effect she was having on him, the wicked little grin she had was hard to hold back. She was expecting Narak to be speechless, nervous and flustered. Of course he turned the tables on her. "I-" The blush that had been upon her face had receded during her little seduction, now it was back. What had she started? Focus, focus; if she let it end here then he had her. Not acceptable.

Her fingers ceased their advance but continued in the random patterns, refusing to back off but teasing nonetheless. "Well, that would be big then," she started off, her eyes traveling to his face, "but I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. Remember, I'm a dancer. Excellent stamina and flexibility are required; I don't even flinch at holding the splits for a half hour." She'd like to see him counter that. "And I don't scary easily."

Anonymous

((It sounds like you're just looking for a reason to invade his stash.))

It was definitely a guy thing. Sure, women took a great deal of pleasure in teasing the other sex, but men just tried to specialize in it. Some tried to specialize in teasing their own sex but that wasn't very applicable here. Having Adalade getting all flustered and embarrassed was particularly delightful. She didn't expect it, and she looked really lovely with her face tinged red. It gave her a more...exotic sort of look. He wouldn't tell her that of course, no no, she didn't need to know that at all.

Narak wasn't going to be caught off guard anymore, and he wasn't going to let her see it if she did. This whole business was rather erotic, he wasn't going to lie, and if he had been a man of lesser power and scrupulous morals he might take advantage of their little...situation. Thankfully though, as he often thought, he was not a man like that, but a better one.

"Oh I'm not trying to scare you, I would hate for you to chicken out of your...first time...but you'll be using muscles that you've never used before, and doing motions that you may have done a hundred times in...a different light. No amount of stretching is going to prepare you, but a lifetime of dancing will definitely make it a little easier." With that, he leaned down toward her and placed a somewhat arrogant kiss upon the crown of her head. "The first time you see it is probably going to leave you slack jawed though."

Anonymous

((....>.> What ever gave you that idea? I'm simply saying that you can't have a toast without something to toast with...*cough* right?))

"I can handle it," all the fight had drained from her voice. He didn't seem the slightest bit fazed now... How was she supposed to make Narak suffer like she had when she couldn't even make him nervous like a couple seconds ago? Was it possible to enjoy and resent that kiss simultaneously, well despite the answer she did. "Perhaps it will, but I still believe your underestimating me greatly."

Ugh, she might as well just give up. He won. Narak was the best at keeping himself in control and indifferent; that was assuming that her little advances still did anything. There was simply no more she could do without going too far, perhaps if she had better experiences with men then this would be much more simple. Perhaps it was him and just her lack of skill in this area.

Her thoughts grew no lighter as dusk approached, out of the frying pan and into the fire. Sands knew what he had schemed for tonight! Certainly nothing she looked forward to...

"Mind if I practice dancing before I have to consent to whatever you have planned?" Adalade finally spoke up since her defeat. "I have a new style I've been meaning to try, and I'm not sure enough of it to test it with a full audience yet." If she couldn't get him now, maybe her dance would get him in a way she couldn't.

Anonymous

((I am suspicious of you and don't believe you.))

"Oh no, I wouldn't underestimate you, that's a mistake no one should make." He wasn't even teasing her really, he was actually being very serious. Anyone who underestimated the wolf girl was going to end up in some serious trouble. However, right now it seemed like she was too flustered by anything. He was rather enjoying that about her, it was very amusing to him.

She seemed defeated, and that was definitely good to know. He had managed to break her down a little bit, which was good because he wanted her to pay when they stopped. He wanted her to pay without...going overboard and getting too naughty about it. He wanted her to be embarrassed though, thoroughly embarrassed, but not...to the point that she hated him.

"Oh you can practise it afterwards, not to worry. Might be something nice to watch while I'm relaxing." If she was trying to be subtle, it wasn't a very good thing now was it? He smiled to himself at the thought of her trying to seduce him with a dance. While he was completely sure she could do it, he had to get his kicks first. As the sun began to disappear, he started his lookout for a place to pull off. He found somewhere not far from the road eventually behind a small hill. It didn't really have an oasis of some kind, well...there was some small trees and a tiny puddle of water, as this no doubt had been an oasis at one point but now it was receding back into the desert.

Narak hopped off the cart after stopping the camels and stretched. Part one had been accomplished! He went around to the back of the wagon and began to search through a box. "Ah here we go. Your new outfit for the night. Really popular in the north, but horribly offensive to the actual Essyrn people." He spoke up as he came out around the wagon to her, holding up a very...light looking ensemble. The entire thing was very sheer, and it showed off a lot of skin. While the important bits at the front were thankfully covered by the material, the rear of the outfit was...very sheer and showed every inch of skin it seemed.

"You're the maid for the night. You have to set up the camels, start a fire, and begin cooking." He told her pleasantly as he handed her the outfit. "While wearing this. I on the other hand..." he held up the blanket and grinned. "Get to relax." Thrusting the outfit on her, he headed off to set up his blanket on a small outcropping on the ground. It was perfect, giving him the ability to sit up and watch the wagon.