Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pretty please with a Cherry on top?

Started by Anonymous, December 07, 2010, 02:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Turning to examine her back in the mirror caused Nadia to hiss in pain. She couldn't believe that guy. At least he was never coming back here again, sick fuck. Her whole body hurt and she had vivid red welts all over. The skin had broken in several places, but those spots had bandages covering them.

She sighed and pulled her dress back up as she turned away from the mirror. There was no way she was going to be able to see clients today. Probably not for a few days. Which just made her angry. It wasn't like she was so popular she could afford to be turning away money left and right. And her own healing magic didn't work on herself. Which was just more salt to her wounds.

Well, she might as well go get some herbs and make a salve for herself. And update her oils and lotions. One thing she was known for were her excellent massages. And it had been a while since she really restocked her supplies.

Nadia took extra care applying her makeup today, trying to hide the swelling on her right cheek, though it only worked so well. Her best bet was drawing attention up to her eyes and hair, using the hair sticks with bells.

Even once she was all made up, Nadia wasn't pleased. She still looked....battered. Setting her jaw, Nadia stood and grabbed a basket. There was no way she was lugging around heavy bottles all day, so she would have to see if she could get someone to come along and help.

Aidan was out. He would just whine the entire time and he was already mad he was actually going to have to take less than perfect customers in order to help bring in money. He could never seem to understand that most of the money Nadia made went into buying off their debt.

Nadia scanned the mostly empty common room. It was far to early for many guests to be arriving yet. No luck there. She headed into the kitchen, seeing who was around. The vivid red hair caught her eye and she moved closer to Cherry. She would have liked to have glided up, swaying all sexy like, but the best she could manage was a slow, careful shamble.

Sliding into the seat next to the man, Nadia smiled at him. They had never really talked much beyond the few easy pleasantries that co-workers shared, but he was free and strong and Nadia wasn't picky, "Cherry! Good morning. How are you today?"

Rhindeer

Cherry's head snapped up when he heard a voice, just in time to see one of the peaches--Nadia, he believed her name was---slide into the seat next to him. Wow...someone was chipper this morning, and it sure wasn't him. He never had been much of a morning person, and he was still struggling to keep his eyes open and keep his head upright.

"Uh?" he said in response, meaning to say, 'hi' and failing. He blinked his eyes and rubbed at them after, then stretched in a vain attempt at getting his blood flowing. "I mean, good morning. You look well rested." He flashed her a polite smile, but there was a hint of wariness there, too.

They'd never really talked before, and now she was suddenly all super friendly? There had to be some sort of a catch. Not that he minded the sudden friendliness! It was just that he'd come to expect that it meant they wanted something.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Well rested? Nadia hadn't really been expecting that, not with her current face. But, well, he probably knew it would have been an outright lie to say she was looking well. Her smile turned a little brittle at the edges, but she did her best to keep her professional and pleasant face on, "I'm glad I look rested. I was wondering, are you busy today? I uh...had a rough night. With a client and need to pick up some supplies."

Reaching over, she rested a hand on Cherry's upper arm. Flattery and a little light flirting never hurt, "And I needed some help carrying things. Would you mind? Please."

Rhindeer

"Hmm?" Cherry gave Nadia a blank look, mind slowly processing her words, and then he jolted when it sank in. "Oh! Oh, uh, yeah, that's no problem. No problem at all! I can carry stuff."

Rough night. In a brothel, that could mean a variety of things, and Cherry's mind had a tendency to jump to the worst. It wasn't really his place or business to pry, as he'd sort of adopted a polite 'don't ask' policy, but it was his business when it concerned how the peaches were treated by their clientele. Rising to his feet, he covered her hand with his own, a friendly, comforting gesture.

"Are you alright? I mean, if it was a patron, and you want I should watch out for them..." He trailed off, hoping she caught his meaning.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Cherry's response had Nadia blinking. Did he think she got beat up like this for fun? But she appreciated the gesture, "It's alright. He shouldn't be coming back. If he does, I promise I'll alert you." She did not want to get hurt like this again, "But, well, that is part of what I want some help with today."

Pulling her hand away, Nadia gestured to her swollen cheek, "I want to get some things for my wounds." Wiggling her fingers, she gave another laugh, "My magic doesn't work on my own injuries."