Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So, a fox and an angel walk into the city...

Started by Anonymous, June 14, 2011, 11:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Selene came up to Essyrn and smiled. "A city in the middle of a desert. I knew that humans were capable of adapting, but this is just impressive." She giggled and waited for Oliver. While she waited, she began to plan what they would do. Find a place to stay was a first, of course. Then perhaps wander the market and see what exotic wares were for sale. Selene sighed as she imagined how much fun she would have with the men around here. I bet most of the people around here haven't seen an anthro before... They will be fun to mess with! she thought.

CastlesInTheSky

Oliver trotted up to the city. He was tired, but physically tired rather than mentally. "This is sure an interesting place..", he mumbled. He honestly had no idea where the people who came here got the materials to build things with, and wondered as well if they got much trade. He supposed they must get some, as goods in the desert must be a hard find. The biggest question in his mind was why people decided to build a city in the middle of the desert in the first place. Oliver figured that wasn't important enough to worry about. He said to Selene, "We can both look around, but we should probably meet up again back near the gate as to not lose track of each other..."

Anonymous

Selene smiled. "No, we don't need to. As soon as we find an inn or something, I can get us a place to stay while we are here. It won't be a problem." she said, a glint in her eye as a couple men looked at her when they passed. She treated them to a wink. "Come on. I believe I know where we can find one." She headed down the street and quickly found the men and asked where to find an inn. They eagerly gave her directions and she came back to Oliver. "Problem solved." she giggled. She headed down the main road.