Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Testing the waters. (Rhi Rhi)

Started by Anonymous, June 27, 2011, 09:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It had been a challenge and Aidan was more than happy to let Sita prove him wrong. When they were finished, he lay sprawled on top of Sita's chest, fingers twisting in his chest hair, "Well, that was better I suppose. But I still think you just want a prettier, younger boy."

Rhindeer

"Only better?" Sita exclaimed, and let his head flop back against the pillows with a groan. Still he wrapped his arms around the younger man's waist and gave him a light squeeze. "Ya certainly know how to crush an ego, gotta give ya credit for that."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"I have to keep it crushed. So you know only I will have you. Scruffy old man." Aidan smiled, leaning up to nuzzled against him. It wouldn't be correct to say he was in love with Sita, but on some level, he did love him. He was an old friend, comfortable and easy.

Rhindeer

"Oh yeah? Who ya callin' old, boy?" Sita laughed and lightly ruffled Aidan's hair, pressing a kiss to the top of his head. "I think I've proven I can keep up with ya any day, pretty boy."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"You. You awful old man you." Aidan snuggled against him, "And you need a bath. You reek of those awful horses."