Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sky Pirates, Ahoy! (3) [open]

Started by Anonymous, July 21, 2011, 11:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She put a tendril finger to her lips as she pondered again. "Well Flaem has Flaem to offer!" she pointed out with a grin, liking the idea of having such a person to do her bidding.

Before she could explain any further, the goopy one waddled on over. She stared blankly at the thing and then it was in her face. "Erm, hello!" she laughed awkwardly as a hand planted on her shoulder. "Well blind is such a strong word...!" she pursed her lips, making a face as she mumbled this. "This One can see! ...Just not very well...!" she confessed.

She was quiet at the suggestion a moment. "Be happy?" she asked, then laughed. "Lili, was it? We are content! This One suffers from the heat, but other than that, We have no reason to show displeasure!" she reached out with a tendril and poked at her gel. It was quite interesting.

"Flaem!" she returned her attention to the woman, almost as easily distracted as Lili. "What else will Flaem offer Us!" she hummed smugly, tendrils wiggling once more, excited at the possibility of getting something out of this. Also, she had yet to introduce herself. She had obtained their names from listening, but other than that, there was little introduction. "Or does Flaem wish to be exposed?" she chuckled, abusing her secret like a teasing child.

Anonymous

"The heat is bothering you?" Flæm asked? This was it! "How about you join my skypirate crew? We'll leave in a bit; you can get out of here!" Did she really try to make her her slave by blackmail? Really? "And you, sir," she said, turning to the green man. "I just realized... you also know too much. I am not ruthless, but extend my offer to you as well. This cannot become common knowledge. And thank you, Lili, for your consideration." Maybe this was it.: they found their crew, and, after they got some mead, (of course) they could all go up. Speaking of which, where were Zach and Willow?

Anonymous

The small aquatic elf girl blinked at Flaem. "The heat is hard on This One, yes. Join Flaem's 'crew'? ...No. Use Flaem's offer to escape this heat? Possible." She answered swiftly. "Flaem does not even know This One." She pointed out. "Besides, We desire more than just a free ride from Flaem!" She nodded surely.

"What reason do We have to join Flaem's crew anyway? The situation is absurdly random and questionable!" she huffed sluggishly. She seemed she was a very laid back girl. She was in no rush and quite lazy, but maybe it was because of the heat. "Do not try to bargain with such lowly offerings!" she went in a soft and whiney tone, stretching slightly, finding it hard to cool down in this place.

"Question is, just how valuable IS Flaem?" she purred with that little smug grin, red eyes gazing upon her fuzzy form lazily. In reality, she really didn't know what she wanted. She was tired and dizzy from the heat, and right now, just wasting time and making fun. It probably wasn't in her best interest. Then again, she always got herself into trouble.

"Maybe We will be on Our way! We shall find a professional to ask about Flaem's value!" she suggested, slipping gently from the slimy girl's grasp and shifting to walk away.

Scythe-Nova

Lili looked back and forth at the elf and Flaem she did not understand what was happening but Flaem did seem a bit afraid almost, She could sense that she was not happy at least. When the elf started to talk about Flaem's value she tilted her head before letting the elf go for a second before realizing something, the elf was bullying Flaem! Lili slimed her way around the elf standing before her with her arms outstretched looking at the elf with a somewhat angry expression.

-"Lili wont let you Bully Flaem!"

She shouted and looked at the elf with a determined expression and standing in the way of the elf. Her blob had turned into two fully formed legs and her slimy membrane had hardened somewhat so that she could actually do something if the elf tried to attack her. Lili were not going to let this elf bully Flaem any more, Despite being a bit daft Lili could tell if someone were bullied.

[OOC: Well that's what Lili thinks anyway XD]

Anonymous

Maybe the heat was getting to the little ones head.

She certinally had a unique way of speaking. Everyone in this little group seemed... Unique. It pained him to admit that he fit in. Sort of. Except for the whole... Not have brain damage. Or whatever was wrong with the little plurl one.

But the bird lady sparked his interest. A ship. A flying ship. Or whatever that was. That was a way out. And a way out was a great thing in his books, even if he had to hang out with the jelly who was talking something about bullying. What? Scyzzal stared for a moment before he realized he'd just been staring off into space terribly. Whatever. "You, Fire, I'll do anything to get on this ship of yours and way from this sandy hell hole."  Sure he was interrupting something, probably something mildly important. Her scent didn't bother him, but her being a way out. Now that was something.

Anonymous

"Thank you, Lili. In fact, I don't think I'm going to let her bully me anymore." The little worm! How dare she? Flæm was so angry, the air around her rippled, like a mirage sround her. And then her clothes began to catch. She had enough mind left to put them out and protect her clothes (she didn't want to do a Zach in the middle of a marketplace), but that was all. She was livid. She thinks she will blackmail me, Flæm, into being her pet?! I may be a nice person, but there is a reason I lived this long, you little pile of worthless crap!

The very air around her caught aflame, and her eyes looked demonic. She was trying to take away Flæm's freedom! Before she even realized what she was doing, Flæm swung a wild, fire-coated punch.

"C'mon, Lili! Let's take this bully onboard!" She looked at the green man. "So you want to come? I'm glad. Hold on to me, and we'll fly."

Anonymous

Her spine tingled and it got hotter. Really? It had to get HOTTER? How inconvenient. Flaems spirit lit up like a blazing inferno and she was sucked into its intensity. Her faded eyes shifted from the Lili back over to Flaem, her head turning slightly to catch a glimpse of the fiery woman lunging at her with a blazing fist. Fire? She groaned inside. It was fast! Her soft eyes widened for only a moment and the swing clipped her. She had gone limp, swiftly shifting to the side as it roared past her.

It hadn't entirely missed, but she indeed moved with the blow, severely decreasing its impact and staggering after it forced a twirl in her small body. She would find herself bumping into the slime girl and leaning her backside into the now firmer slime Lili had made it into, having been disoriented. She proved she had worthy evasiveness at least. Wow, this Flaem was violent. She couldn't help but let out a smile, laughing at what she got herself into.

Ow, it hurt too! Her cheek had been burned. It stung! She had dropped her things and reached a hand up gently to cup it as her dazed eyes met Flaem's again. Take this bully? She was being apprehended, AND she was a bully? Now that's just not fair! "Flaem's violence was completely unnecessary!" She huffed weakly. But instead of engaging a fight with Flaem, she ignored her brutal behavior and lifted herself gently from the Lili cushion to squat and attempt to pick up her things.

Scythe-Nova

-"Eh? Eh?"

Lili did not follow what happened when Flaem flamed up and punched at the elf, No Lili does not want anyone hurt she just wanted her to stop bullying Flaem. Before She could react the elf stumbled into her making Lili take some steps back before looking at the elf a bit worried, She let the elf step from herself and looked at Flaem with a pout.

-"Bad Flaem! Bullying others is bad, Lili just wanted her to stop bullying Flaem"

She said and walked over to the Elf and started to help her pick her things up, She looked at the elf with a smile and handed her the things Lili had picked up. Lili did not like that people got bullied at all even if it was in response of bullying.

-"Here Lili gave you your things, But you can't bully people like that, they might not be as nice as Flaem"

She said and looked at the elf and tilted her head a bit before smiling widely and placing her hand on the elf's shoulder. Lili looked at the elf with a happy expression before her body became more liquid and she tried to ooze around the elf to hold her with her body.

-"But Lili thinks you, Lili and Flaem can get along, Lili will take you to Flaem's ship so Lili can be friends with you"

Anonymous

"What do you mean, unneccassary!? You're threatening to turn me in if I don't become your little pet! I think a call for violence is neccessary!" She cooled down, somewhat; she was no longer aflame.  "I'm sorry, but I tend to value my freedom, and I will do anything to insure that I keep it!" She crouched down to help her and Lili pick up the things, but then stopped, realizing that she would be helping her enemy. The she changed her mind again, picked them up, and shoved them at the elf.

"If you decide to become reasonable, maybe we can overcome this. I have an herb healer on board my ship who may be able to fix your face. I'm sure she can at least help. What do you say? And you really are a sweet person, Lili." She turned and looked at the Green Man. "I really am sorry to be ignoring you, but this girl simply demands my attention."

Anonymous

She just smiled at Lili as she helped pick up her things and twitched when she was suddenly embraced. Wait what? Flaem then helped and shoved the elf's belongings at her and she gasped, blinking. This wasn't going to end well was it? "What? We never agreed to let This One be taken to Flaem's vessel!" she squirmed weakly.

She was too weak to resist right now and just wiggled futily. "And what makes Flaem think that Flaem's kindness can sway Our decision?" she argued. "We are in no need of Flaem's help, nor Flaem's offer! She whined lazily, growing a little lightheaded.

Scythe-Nova

-"Don't worry Lili is good at flying"

She said and giggled happily as her whole body embraced the elf snuggly, She then lifted from the ground carrying the elf. She kept the elf's head outside Lili's body so that she would not suffocate, She looked at the elf for a second before seeing the burn on her cheek.

-"Ah you are burned! Lili will try to help, wait Willow can help you"

She said and formed an arm that stretched out and placed itself on the burn, Unlike the surroundings Lili was cool to the touch and really kept the warmth of the sun away from the elf now that she were embracing her. Lili started to fly up into the air and then towards the ship at a reasonable speed.

-"Oh Lili forgot to ask what's your name?"

She said and looked at her with a curious but happy expression, Most of Lili's body were a blob that surrounded the elf with the exception of her head. And Lili's head were sticking out of the blob right next to the elf's head.

Anonymous

.Flæm chuckled as she watched the duo fly up. my offer? I think my offer is invalid, now. But I can't let you go like this. Thank you, Lili. then she turned to the green man. "Alright, we'll go up, now." She stepped foward and held him in a tight embrace.

And they shot up into the sky! The world below grew smaller and smaller, dwindling away to a noble child's play set, matchstick buildings and pebbled walls.

They were like gods.

Then they were at the ship. Flæm landed lightly on the deck. "Here we are! The skyship Lightning! Now, before we leave, let's do a head count. Lilli, I think that's Willow banging around in the kitchen; probably baking that cake, you two- I'm sorry. I do not know your names. And... where is Zach?" She glanced around. "Zach? ZACH? ZACHARY?" Now, this was worrisome! She was supposed to be watching! He must have dived- and landed somewhere else in the labrynthine streets of the desert city! He could be anywhere! Putting aside all thoughts, of the troublesome girl, or the green man, Flæm rushed to the ships banister, and looked out at the city below with her hawk eyes, her hands cupping her face fearfully. In her worried state, her body uncounsiously reverse aged, changing her into a little girl, still recognizable as the captain. Her clothes still fit well, somehow.

Anonymous

"Nonono!" she squeaked as she was pulled into the air, body trembling with the unusual feeling of both going up and being stuck to/inside this slime girl. It was almost nauseating. She closed her eyes and ignored the disturbing creature as it spoke to her, trying to keep herself from passing out. What an awful feeling!

Finally they were aboard and she wiggled out of the slime's grasp once the deck was beneath her, dropping her things and crawling away. She looked around tiredly with her lazy expression and quirked a brow at the concerned Flaem. She had just been hijacked, hadn't she? She growned softly and wobbled to her feet, using the railing to help herself up as she turned her attention to...the sky apparently.

This was an odd sensation for her. She focused her invisible sight bubble, feeling the empty air and shivering. She could not feel the earth beneath her feet anymore as well. How uncomfortable! That was a long way down, she estimated. The sky wasn't all that appealing to a mostly blind person.

CastlesInTheSky

Zach faintly heard some noise from above him as he wandered the streets. He looked up, wondering what it was, and blinked. What? What was...

The ship!

He saw a small figure leaning on the rail, looking around the city. He reached for his feather to fly up, but he found it gone. What the hell? Where was it? He ran in a small circle, looking for it on the ground. Nothing. He started to panic.

Meanwhile, Oliver finally decided to go up to him and say something. He said, "Are you okay? What's wrong?" Zach didn't care who it was he was talking to at the moment. "The feather, I need to fly up there!" He pointed to the ship. Oliver nodded. "Well, I could help you up there." Before Zach had a chance to do anything, Oliver grabbed him by the arm and spread his wings, leaping from the ground rather awkwardly and flying up to the airship. He flew awkwardly and somewhat slowly with the extra weight on him. He dumped Zach on the floor and smiled. "The guy said he wanted to come up here. He lost some feather or something." Zach, meanwhile, found the feather in his other pocket and smiled sheepishly. "Nevermind."

Anonymous

Flæm quickly regained her full-grown body. "Zach!" She stepped forward to hug him, but then realized that that might be akward. "I'm sorry, I was supposed to be watching to see where you landed, but this sack of rotten squid, here-" she motioned to the girl on the floor, "had me quite occupied.  But I'm glad this... man helped you. It would have been hard to find you...and you wouldn't have checked your pocket till the last, you being you. Thank you, sir, for helping him out." Flæm nodded her appreciation.

"And we have a guest, here." She nodded to Scyzzal. "I do not think we have learned your name, sir. Or you, you..." Flæm glanced at Lili, then back at Tanawth. "...person. she tried to blackmail me, Zach! Tried to make me her slave in return for not telling people about me! I think we should keep her as a cabingirl. What do you think? And crew: where should we head next? Do you have a destination in mind, Mr...?"

Anonymous

"....Jellyfish...!" she corrected Flaem as she hugged the railing, still looking out over the sky. It drew rather dull quickly and she turned to face the dirty phoenix. Was it hotter up here? She wondered, clearly no feeling any cool comfort. "Flaem lies...! We suggested it once! And Flaem declined violently...! We had other requests but Flaem did not give Us a chance to ponder what We wanted...!" she huffed.

"Flaem accuses blackmail and yet This One is abducted...!" she went on, clearly annoyed, but still gesturing it incredibly lazy-like. Her things were rolling around about the ship where she was dropped and she let out a sigh and limped over to go get them. How many times did this make? She thought of just leaving them at this point. They weren't going to let her go, were they?

Scythe-Nova

Lili Looked at the elf while she stumbled out of her body and then towards the railing on the ship, She tilted her head when she looked at the Elf's reactions and looked somewhat worried and she then saw all the things that were her's scattered on the deck and began to pick them up and stuck them into her body before sliding up to the elf.

-"Lili is worried, are you okay?"

She said and put a hand on the elf's shoulder and looked at her with a worried expression. She held the elf's hand and smiled lightly at her before trying to tugg her along down below deck.

-"Come, Lili Thinks it's cooler down below deck.."

Anonymous

"Its okay," Zach said. He nodded at the green man and thanked the winged man again before looking at the girl on the floor. "Did she really? I'll have to hear that story sometime."

...                                 ...                       ...                       ...                                             ...                       ...

"Alright! Since no one seems to care, I think its time for us to make our move in the world! C'mon, don't any of you have any ideas? I like this desert area, but... its a bit more uncomfortable for you guys, isn't it? I think we should move on. Well? Ideas?"