Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

.S.treet .U.rchin

Started by Anonymous, June 05, 2005, 10:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Apple actually sneezed cutely as she was poked in the nose. She grinned nervously but allowed her slender hand to be taken, following Trinity into the bathroom on dirty little feet. Once inside the new room, Apple recognized the movements of her new master and raised her arms over her head, her legs not too close together. She knew exactly how to stand to make it easier for Trinity to take her clothing off. And indeed, the dirty rags slipped off without problem.
Once naked, one could see that the filth had not stopped at just her clothes. It stained even her interestingly human flesh. It seemed that the only furred things were her tail and ears.

Apple gladly came closer to the tub, and stared up at Trinity as she quickly undressed. Apple didn't find it strange at all. She was used to being bathed. Actually, she enjoyed it. You got cleaner when someone else did it, because they can reach all the places that you can't!
Her hand taken again, Apple grinned brilliantly, flashing surprisingly white teeth. She needed no further coaxing.
The little cat girl quickly tumbled into the tub, splashing all the way under the surface and popping up just as quickly, water running down her hair and into her eyes. Already dirt and grim was coming off of her skin. She giggled happily, sloshing around in the water. "Oh, I've wanted to take a bath in ages!" She squealed happily, quickly locating the soap and snatching it up. She began to scrub furiously at her matted tail, having decided that she wanted it to be clean first.

Anonymous

Trinity grinned happily at Apple as she, without warning, scrambled into the tub.  She pulled Apple in front of her and began to wash her hair, pulling out a pretty bottle of shampoo and squirting some into he hands.  She lathered and then began to massage Apple's scalp gently, being extra careful around her ears.  "My, ya ARE a cute one.  I can't believe I found ya in that alley.  Such a sweet thing like you should never have to live like that.  I can't believe it."  Trinity finished shampooing and then rinsed Apple's hair, pulling out a fancy little spraying nozzle and flushing it through her hair firmly with the soft spray.

Anonymous

Apple slid across the bottom of the tub without protest, still scrubbing at her tail and pulling all the mats out. She purred happily as her scalp was gently massaged, practically able to feel her hair becoming cleaner. She closed her eyes with a sigh and became still, allowing Trinity to finish with her hair.
Those two toned orbs opened slowly however as she realized what Trinity had said. She was glad to be thought cute again, but...

She glanced down at the now murky waters of the tub and frowned softly. "I was abandoned..."
Just like a poor stray cat...

No, she didn't want to think about it! She grabbed the soap up yet again and began scrubbingly furiously at the dirt and grime stuck to her smooth skin, determined to get clean, determined to prove she was worth keeping.
She didn't want to go back out there...
She didn't want to be alone again...

Anonymous

Trinity froze for a moment after hearing Apple.  "Abandoned...??" she said aloud, quietly to herself, but loud enough to hear.  She then forced a smile and wrapped her arms around Apple.  "Don worry now..." she purred softly with a smile.  "Yer safe now." She rubbed her cheek against the little cat-girl's cheek affectionately.  Right about then, a quiet humming came from the tub and the water began to filter pure again safely.  The new water that came in was fresh, clean, and warm, so their bath did not get cold.  It was like a small spa.  An elongated shadow then swung across the lit area of the bathroom and a small, white and fluffy creature plopped in the doorway.  The light from the bedroom bled into the bathroom with the small pet-looking thing's shadow blowing in as it hopped down from the bookcase.  It sat like a kitty and tilted its head curiously, two tails curling and swaying behind it.  Its large eyes were solid black and it had two long ears that looked like sets of three fused into one.  Small horns protruded from its head and its ears perked and one twitched as it watched silently, staring at the newcomer.

Anonymous

Apple was momentarily surprised by Trinity's arms wrapping about her. But she was quick to get over it and rest against her. She giggled as she was nuzzled, sticking her little pink tongue out a bit.
She was safe now...
No need to worry...
"I believe you..." She whispered back, placing her slender hands on the arms that held her warmly.

As the water in the tub suddenly began to filter clean, Apple squeaked lightly and blinked down at it, pulling her feet and little toes closer to her. "Your tub is drinking all the dirty water..." She stated randomly, amazed that the water was again so clear and warm.
Wow...even her old master hadn't had a tub like this...

Both water-logged ears twitched around as the strange creature landed, her eyes soon following. She simply blinked at the odd creature, not sure to any extent what sort of creature it was. It stared at her, and so she stared back.
"Trinity...?" She began, moving her head as though to look back at the woman, but her eyes remained glued on the odd creature.

Anonymous

"Hmm?"  Trinity responded, pulling away to look at Apple.  She then glanced over at what Apple was staring at.  "Oh!" She giggled softly.  The little creature tilted its head the other way now, still keeping eye contact with the girl.  "That would be Yuki." She smiled.  Yuki's ears perked at the familiar name and the creature stood and stretched with a cute yawn.  Shaking it off, Yuki strolled on over to Apple and propped up on the edge of the tub.  Front paws hung over the tub and hind legs fully extended while  Yuki leaned forward at Apple, sniffing at her lightly.  Trinity's smile grew as she watched Yuki examine Apple and she couldn’t help but giggle again.  "Don worry, Yuki won' bite." She reassured Apple, rubbing the small girl's tummy coaxingly.

Anonymous

Yuki? Apple watched with intrigued eyes as the little creature came over to their tub and propped itself up calmly. It was rather cute...
There was an immediate little purr as Trinity rubbed her soft little tummy. "Heehee, alright, I believe you."
She then sloshed forward a bit, leaning down to star at the Yuki creature at more it's own level. Her two toned eyes blinked at it and she tilted her head again.
"Hello Yuki." She gave it a little wave, her fingers covered in bubbly soap.

She then sat up. "Ooo, can we finish washing me now? I want to see the rest of your home. Are there any more little Yuki animals around?" She asked, turning around halfway to grin up at Trinity.
Maybe Trinity really would be her new master...she could only hope. She'd have to be on her best behavior if she wanted to stay here. Even if she didn't understand anything about this strange place, it was much better than being out on the streets.
And besides, she really liked Trinity!

Anonymous

Immediately seeing Apple wave, Yuki's head pulled back and watched her hand very intently.  Yuki's eyes went back and forth with Apple's motion, locking on to the sudsy fingers and a playful growl arose from the tiny creature and its tails perked up in anticipation.  Quickly, Yuki lashed out with a paw, batting at her fingers like a kitten, but with no claws.  Yuki was taught that claws were not accepted in play and obeyed that rule quite well.  

Trinity giggled softly at the sight before her, barely catching Apples question.  "Hmm?  Oh! Yeah, sure!" she said cheerfully.  "We'll get ya all cleaned up so you can play and explore." She grinned happily at the adorable cat-girl.  Trinity then continued to wash the little one, finishing up and then rinsing her off thoroughly.

Anonymous

Apple giggled as her fingers were batted. "Ooo!" She quickly began to wiggle her fingers around in front of Yuki, hoping to get the creature to continue to play with her. Yuki was just like a cat! Only...different.
Apple wasn't even paying attention to her washing, as now she had a new occupation to attract her attention. Her own tail flipped a bit in the water with a splash, the fur coated to her skin.
It was apparent now just what colors she actually was. The calico coloring on her ears and tail appeared to carry over into her long hair, which was streaked with white, black, and orange.
It was an odd, but cute, combination.

Suddenly rinsed off, Apple sputtered, then grinned up at Trinity. "Am I done??" She asked excitedly, bouncing, ready to skittle out of the tub and get to exploring.

Anonymous

Yuki promptly darted off at the splashing rinse, leaving the bathroom completely.  "Uh huh." Trinity confirmed, draining the tub and grabbing a towel for herself and little Apple.  Quickly wrapping the one around herself, Trinity plopped the other over Apple's head and picked her up, stepping out of the tub and on the large bathroom rug.  She proceeded to rub the towel all over Apple's little head, drying her hair and ears.  Working her way down, Trinity dried her from head to toe, not forgetting to rub her tail out too.  Once finished, she twirled Apple around, out of the towel playfully, scooping her up and plopping her on the bed softly.  Trinity plopped the towel on Apple's head again and then dried herself out and sat next to her.  "There, all clean!" she cheered lightly, petting Apple.  "Now I need to find something for ya to wear." She mentioned, thinking of possible clothes she had for the time being.  Yuki just happened to be curled up all comfy on Trinity's pillow, watching Apple again like a lazy dog with its head on its crossed paws.

Anonymous

Apple frowned softly as the little Yuki darted off into the room, no longer able to play with it. However, she quickly perked up when she learned she was done. "Yay!" Apple watched as the tub drained, and then turned around as Trinity left the tub, just in time to have the towel draped over her head and face. "Hey!" She squeaked, giggling then as she was lifted from the tub. Feet again on solid, and now soft, ground, Apple stood still for the drying off. She even put her arms out at her sides so Trinity could reach them better. Apparently she had done this before as well.

Apple squealed again as she was twirled, giggling as she tried to regain her balance, but didn't have a chance as she was suddenly scooped up again and carried out of the bathroom. Her naked little rump plopped down onto the bed, and she was again covered by the towel. "Heey, cut that out!" She demanded playfully, pulling the towel off her head, making no attempts to hide her nakedness. It didn't bother her at all, and she swung her legs back and forth as she sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Trinity to finish drying herself. Apple's skin, now in contrast to the bed spread, was actually a light tan all over, meaning the color had to be natural since there were no tan lines from the sun.

The little catgirl grinned up at Trinity as she was pet. "Yep! Thank you for the bath!" She felt all squeaky and clean, and it was much better than the grime she had been living in before!
Apple hardly heard Trinity, for she had spotted Yuki. She flopped onto her stomach and then shimied on up to the cat like creature, staring up at her with big two-toned eyes. Her tail twitched behind her, and she pulled her lower legs up, letting her knees bend, as she lay there, hooking her feet together. Both ears twitched foward, and she slowly inched one slender finger toward Yuki, the bottom half of her face still covered by the fringe of the pillow. It made her look terribly cute and innocent.

Anonymous

Yuki lay perfectly still, eyes focusing on he finger as it came closer and closer, until those alien eyes were cross-eyed.  But before Apple could touch Yuki, he finger would stop.  A weird tingle would come over Apple's hand, that of a magnet being repelled by another magnet, the two magnets being Yuki and Apple's hand.  How strange.  Yuki's tails then wagged playfully and it taunted apple, almost as if were smiling at her.  The closer that Apple would try to get, the more the force would repel, exactly like two powerful magnets would if you tried to touch the two North or South ends together.  What was this invisible barrier?  Was Yuki in control of it? Those eyes still focused on the finger as Yuki teased Apple.  

Trinity watched and grinned quietly, getting off the bed and leaving the two be while she rummaged through her drawers for something that little Apple could wear.  "Ah hah!  I knew I had one left." Trinity announced softly, pulling out a collar-type thing.  She closed the drawer and turned to see Apple and Yuki before making her way back over to the bed with the collar in hand.

Anonymous

Apple blinked rapidly and withdrew her finger as it tingled, suddenly hitting something that wasn't there. Slowly she tried again, and met the same resistance, and again withdrew her finger. But she noticed Yuki seemed to be amused, so obviously whatever it was wasn't going to hurt her.
Apple bounced up into a sitting position on her knees. She pressed her finger close to Yuki, and strained against the barrier. She giggled as her finger slid around, unable to get past a certain point.
"This is so strange! Trinity, come try it! Yuki's face does weird things!" That was the only way she could describe it, as she had never encountered anything like this before.
And it amused her emensly.
She didn't even notice when Trinity came up with the collar, so focused was she on beating the game somehow.

Anonymous

Trinity smiled at little Apple's cuteness and slinked closer to her.  With a swift motion, she slipped the collar around little Apple and clicked it closed.  "Yes, I know, hun." She reached out and pet Yuki so easily on the head and then sat Apple up.  She smiled at Apple and spun her around to face her and touched the collar's gem.  In an instant, lit threads spun from the now glowing collar and wrapped around little Apples petite figure, forming a set of clothing around the small catgirl.  The threads weaved and weaved and then finally finished to for a slightly modified Ship uniform.  There was a cropped white undershirt, an oversized and unbuttoned navy blue overshirt with the Ship's emblems on it, and a low cut pair of baggy pants of a light gray.  Along with the uniform was a pair of socks and shoes to finish the outfit.  "There we are.   Now for me to find my other one.  Then we can tour the ship a little more."  Trinity pet Apple's head and went back to the drawer.  

Yuki sat up and gave a long yawn, blinking and then looking over at Apple again.  Yuki sat smugly, only letting Trinity make contact so far.  Yuki was difficult when it came to trust, and Trinity had already proven herself greatly to earn Yuki's trust.

Anonymous

Apple jerked a bit as the collar slipped around her neck, but relaxed quickly enough. It was not her first encounter with a collar. And it fit rather well, so it was no big deal. Apple did blink a few times as Trinity pet Yuki. What happened to the shield thingy?? "Aww, doesn't it work for you?" She asked as she was turned around, a small frown on her face. "But it's so much fun..." How sad...Trinity couldn't have fun Yuki's face like she could!

The little cat-girl jumped nervously as stuff started to shoot out of her collar and weave around her. She clutched at Trinity nervously, completely unsure as to what was going on. By the time she realized it was clothes that were coming out, it was all over. She was still clinging to Trinity, but she realized she was wearing an outfit very similar to some kind of uniform. And one obviously made for a girl, because pretty much her entire tummy was showing. Not a style she was used to wearing, but she kind of liked it...
She was pet, and released Trinity so she could go find her own clothes.

Looking up, she watched Trinity rummage around. "Is this...the uniform for the ship?" She glanced at the emblem, and pushed at the sleeves a bit, which partially covered her hands due to their length. She was wondering if this meant she was a part of it now, or if she was still subject to being kicked off once she had overstayed her welcome. She wasn't entirely sure if Trinity would be her new master or not...
She wouldn't know until she asked, which seemed rude, or until Trinity verbally announced it to her.
She hoped she could stay here...even if she hadn't met everyone or seen everything, she wanted to stay with Trinity.
She'd keep her fingers crossed, then...

Anonymous

Trinity looked over at little Apple from the drawer and smiled again.  "Yep.  If yer gunna be mine, yer gunna be mine always, so, I'm gunna get ya yer official ID so ya can stay with me and everyone else on this ship." Trinity announced cheerfully.  "So there!  No ifs, ands or buts." She stuck her tongue out at Apple playfully.  She went back to searching and finally found her other collar, placing it around her neck.  She then stood and dropped her towel, pressing the collar like she did Apple's.  A just as customized uniform fitted itself to Trinity, only this one was more of a shredded style, and it fit her full feminine figure quite well.  How ever did she get away with wearing such things?  Was the captain THAT lenient?  She took her towel and then dried the rest of her hair and it pretty much went back into its unruly messy style.  "Alright then.  Any questions?" she asked, coming over and grabbing Apple's towel and throwing it in the hamper with hers.

Anonymous

Apple was shocked into silence. Had she...had she really...
If yer gunna be mine, yer gunna be mine always
Hers...?
Did that really mean...
She...had an owner...?
She was going to get to stay with Trinity??

By the time the real meaning had hit Apple, Trinity had found her own collar and gotten dressed. Without warning, Apple dashed the few steps between them and clung to Trinity, her slender arms wrapping around the other woman's waist.
"Th..thank you..." She whispered, hugging her tighter, face buried from view.
Finally...finally...
Her dream had actually come true...!

Apple raised her head and smiled brightly at Trinity, two-toned eyes glossy with unshed tears of joy. "Thank you! Thank you...master Trinity..."
She was finally able to pull herself from her new master, and shook her head. "No questions! I just want to go see the rest of the ship. And aren't there other people around? Can we meet them? Oh...that was a question, wasn't it? Heehee..." She rubbed teh back of her head sheepishly, grinning.

Anonymous

Before Trinity realized it, Apple had attached herself to her.  Trinity blinked in surprise and then smiled lovingly and hugged her back, rubbing her back.  Apple had thanked her, but that made trinity feel bad.  She didn’t feel that she needed to be thanked for anything.  I mean, Apple had a right to be loved, and Trinity felt Apple needed to be thanked for accepting Trinity's affection.  Apple was such a sweet girl after all.  So, there was nothing Apple needed to thank her for.  "I-its okay...ya don hav ta thank me..." she said softly.  She looked down at apple and then Apple looked up at her and she kept that warm smile until Apple called her master.  That word hit her hard, but she ignored it and smiled for Apple again.  She then giggled at Apple's accidental questions and rubbed the top of her head after she pulled away.  "Yes, we can visit everybody if ya like hun.  Um...but, ya don hav ta call me master, okay?  Jus Trinity or any other abbreviation or nickname will do." She said after knelling down and placing her hands on Apple's shoulders.  She then closed her eyes and nuzzled noses playfully.  "Kay?" she asked.

Anonymous

Apple shook her head. "Of course I do! You decided to take me in and be my master, and I'm very, very, very thankful!" She smiled again, and then bounced a little with glee at the announcement. "Yes, yes I do! I'm excited to meet your friends!" Her two-toned eyes of unusual color sparkled brightly with her new and all-encompassing happiness.
"And I won't call you master then, if you really don't want me to, Trinity." It would be a break from habit, but she could do it.

Apple giggled and stuck out her little pink tongue as Trin nuzzled noses with her. "Kay!" She then tugged on Trinity's arms. "Come on, let's go, I'm too excited to stand still any more!" Even her tail was flicking too and fro with her energy as she waited to get the grand tour of the ship and the people in it.

Anonymous

Trinity smiled happily and gave a small giggle at the cute little Apple.  "All right, all right, we'll get ta meet everyone soon enough."  Trinity stood and headed toward the door.  "C'mon then slowpoke." She teased as she opened the door and stepped out, waiting for Apple to follow.  After Apple caught up, the door closed and Trinity guided her down the long hallway, leading into the next hanger.  From where they would enter, they came into the near top of the room where the door led out to a railing around the giant area. It had to be big enough to house the large machines that were docked along the walls.  Other areas were designated for specific alien sciences found along their journey.  In one area, a female pilot stood in a quarantined area while she was being tested on from afar.  As the girl concentrated, something grew from her back, much like the collar's Apple had seen.  But this was far different.  It grew and grew, engulfing her body until she transformed into a smaller and biomechanical version of one of the humanoid machines along the walls.