Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

GoblinFae's Boundaries

Started by GoblinFae, December 15, 2011, 08:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Anything. ^.^

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I am not really interested in extreme silliness. If it occurs within the plot by all means go for it. But, I would rather that not be the entirety of it.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I am going to try to check posts everyday. Responding to posts takes a lot more time though. I am slow with posts but only because I am giving them my all and I have a LOT of them!

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I am more than willing to wait as long as a partner needs to get into the groove of writing. I do however check in with players after a minimum of a few weeks just to make sure everything is alright. I understand that life gets in the way of RP'ing sometimes ;)

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I am not open to RPing over IM simply because I keep really odd hours.

Are you open to post volleying?
Absolutely! The best way to set this up with me is to arrange it with me over PM. As long as I know a date and time in advance I can be open to volleying. Also if you see me online just give me a shout and we can see what we can do.

Anything else?
I am open to anything and willing to change my mind over things I don't want. Just ask me. :D

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't really mind how my character is handled. I would like the room to make my own decisions for my characters though. As long as you don't do something maiming or fatal without discussing it with me first, I'm pretty open.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I am comfortable with anything. I have done both planning and just letting things happen. Usually I find that unless characters have been made to be in a relationship together, it is best to let them fall into their relationships on their own. You never know what can happen when you let them run wild. I am also open to rejection and love triangles. I believe it makes things more realistic as this does happen in real life. Basically if it could happen in the medieval era then I am open with doing it.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I prefer to discuss this with the player before going through with writing this. It really depends on the person how far I go with scenes. I do not want either party to feel uncomfortable with what we are writing. I can do a scene where we black out or where we get detailed. I just don't want plots to be solely about sex. Everything is situation based of course!  ;)

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
It is literally a part of life and definitely something I am alright with doing in a thread. I do think though that if it is between my character and another's that it could be discussed as it is a major plotpoint. But otherwise I see no problems with it.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
I am comfortable with writing violent or fade to black scenes. The more violent though the more likely I will want to talk with my partner to make sure no one gets upset or that things do not go to far.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
This is definitely something that I would need to talk about with my thread partners. If it is in a character's past then I am fine with it. However, I would want to discuss things first before ever attempting to write this with anyone.

How far can character injuries go?
Nothing permanently maiming (loss of limbs, eyes, hearing, etc.) or fatal (death). Everything else is game unless I say otherwise. If you are unsure just ask me.

How far can torture go?
As far as injuries go. If my character does get into a torture situation we may discuss specifics then.

What about character death?
Permission should definitely be asked. I don't mind my characters dying but I would like to decide when.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I am not opposed to the idea but, I would like my consent given first.

What about healing?
Go for it! However, I reserve the right to make it not work.

Anything else?
I am very open about everything and even if I said here that I would rather not do it, my mind can change. Just talk to me. I try my hardest to be very considerate with how long I take to post and how I write things. If you don't like something, please just say so. I write with anyone and everyone that is willing no matter style or experience. I just want to write ^.^
Important Phobia Listed Below!!! (Spoiler for ME XD)
Spoiler
I have a big issue with saliva (even the word is deeply unpleasant for me and prolonged focus on the topic will make me physically ill). A kiss, a lick, salivating at the thought of something I can handle....but please for the love of bog I beg you keep graphic descriptions drooling/sliming etc to a minimum. The longer I have to focus on it the harder it is going to be for me. Please and thank you
[close]
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Tags: