Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Picking pockets of pickpockets [Silverna]

Started by Zane, July 11, 2012, 01:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

It had been a few years since Zane had been in Adela. Even longer since he had been in Ketra. The people here didn't stare at his ears at least. Zane was in market place, having bought the necessary herbs he needed for his job he was just looking around. He bought a new bowstring as his would give out any day now, and he got some new arrows. All and all he was just acting like a regular attendee to the market place. Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it

Silverna

Today is going to be a good day. Ren thought to himself as he wandered through the streets of Ketra, dressed for once as a boy, bare feet hitting the ground without a sound.  He wore a patchwork forest green hat perched on his head at a jaunty angle to hide some of his green hair,  there weren't enough people with his color hair to go without a hat.  One day someone was going to connect the girl and boy with the same colored hair and discover that they were one in the same.  He wandered along, occasionally bumping into people who were stupid enough to have their money pouches in plain view of his golden thieves gaze, they looked lonely there, he thought, and were calling to him.

Zane

Zane was carrying on with his day, when he suddenly a young man bumped into him and he had the sensation of his coin purse being lifted from his belt. Zane's hand shot to the area and he snagged a wrist, belonging to that of the young man who just bumped into him, Zane looked the young man in the eyes, "Really?'

Silverna

Ren's golden eyes widened as his hand was grabbed by the man he was currently trying to relieve of his money.  "I dunno how that got there." he said trying to put a dull look on his face. "Please mister let me go me ma..." he trailed off, thinking about his gang starving and his eyes filled with tears. "Me ma's sick an an there ain't no more money an food an things."  He looked up from under his bangs to look pleading at him all the while hoping internally that he would be able to escape unscathed.

Zane

Zane just so happened to have his fingers on the young man's vein, which sped up as he spoke. Zane knew he was lying. Zane moved his head closer and spoke so only the young man could hear him, "Young man you are a bad liar, and this is larceny. In some places you could get your hand chopped off for it. I assume you don't want that, right?