Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Love and War (Goblin) -M-

Started by Zero, March 11, 2013, 08:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Senji's lips, teeth, and tongue moved along the curve of Maverick's throat as it was further exposed to his affections. He savored the taste, so unique and distinct from any other taste he'd ever encountered. It was the sweetest of flavors to him. Maverick's involuntary gasp had been most satisfying to hear, a most beautiful sound.

It was embarrassing, how much the other could affect him. Senji worried just what Maverick might do if he ever realized just how much power over Senji he held. No matter how he pushed or fought against his lover, the simple truth was he was at Maverick's mercy, he could not resist him and the thought of losing him terrified him in ways nothing else ever could. To reveal such vulnerability...he couldn't do it, and so he kept up his display of arrogance, of frivolous lust year after year.

The fierce exchange of carnal passion changed, ever so slightly. Maverick caressed him more sweetly; the gentle nature was not something he was used to from his dearest lover. Surely it was a honeyed trap meant to lull him into a false sense of his lover's submission, but he honestly didn't care. He knew what those hands were capable of, he'd watched them crush the throats of victims, had even felt their cold embrace around his own neck at times. None of it mattered.

A shudder ran through him and a soft whimper escaped his lips as he nibbled softly under Maverick's chin, the hand he'd tangled into his lover's long hair gently disengaged to run lovingly down the other's back, while the hand at that had been clawing at his side moved to lightly grip Maverick's hip. His tunic was loosening with every pass of his lover's hand, Senji knew what Maverick was doing, but pretended not to notice.

Eyes half-lidded he attempted to pull away from Maverick, knowing that he was being swept up in a passion he would not be able to escape or resist if he didn't try to distance himself now.

GoblinFae

Maverick inhaled sharply as his lover's touches softened, sending flutters into his chest that made it hard to breathe. His back arched into the caresses, betraying the demon's heart by showing how much his body enjoyed them, how much he longed for them even. Now if could just get Senji's shirt off, he would be well onto his way of feeling in complete control, not of course that there was ever complete control when it came down to the two of them being involved.

Focusing once more on the task at hand he let a warning growl curl his lips before yanking the younger demon roughly against him. "And where do you think you're going. I'm not finished with you yet. Why we've only just begun! Sit down," he taunted, "stay awhile."

He hooked his leg around one of Senji's and pulled on it while pushing hard against his chest, overbalancing the other and forcing them both to fall back onto the bed. Maverick allows his hands to slide down his companion's body as he stopped himself short of falling atop the other, choosing to kneel on the floor in front of him.

"Now remind me again, what did I say about these boots and the bed?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Those precious few moments of tenderness were over all too soon. Senji had known they would be as soon as he tried to escape. Perhaps that was one of the reasons he had pulled back? As much as he adored the soft, tender touches, he feared them almost as much. Ah, but Maverick had reacted to his gentle caresses, or had he simple deceived himself into seeing what he wished to see? Surely he was just fooling himself. He didn't dare hope, couldn't dare entertain the thought, that perhaps he wasn't the only one feeling something other than the desires of flesh.

A half-hearted attempt to break Maverick's hold was given as the other pulled him tight against him, but he didn't want to escape. Curse the silver-eyed demon! The sound of the growl had sent bolts of pleasure tingling through him. Gentle, rough, primal, he didn't care, and he hated himself for it. All he could bring himself to care about was how much he wanted Maverick, and he didn't care what it took to get him. The other's words sent shivers down his spine.

Within moments if found himself tripped up, unbalanced, and shoved down to the bed. It was arguably where he wanted to be, but the circumstances were careening wildly out of his favor. Somehow he felt he should be more upset than he was as he propped himself up on his elbows to gaze down at Maverick who was kneeling by the bed. Crimson eyes smoldered with a mixture of lust, rage, and affection.

"Something about getting the bed dirty, you know I don't pay attention to your girlish nonsensical nagging." He couldn't resist, oh why couldn't he resist?

GoblinFae

His eyes blazed as love and lust intertwined, making it impossible for him to differentiate between the two. He was blind to all else but Senji and he was loving every intoxicating minute of it. Placing his hands on the demon's knees, Maverick slowly ran his hands up the legs in front of him, his thumbs pressing on the insides of them. Then, just as he came to the apex he slid them to the outside and raked his nails back down the legs until his hands settled on the tops of soft leather boots.

A thin, pale brow arched in challenge as his smirk widened. "What do you expect Senji, someone has to keep you in line. Who knows what trouble you would get yourself into without me. Besides," he growled, yanking harshly on the boot buckles, "we both know that's not true. Is it, Senji?"

Suddenly, Maverick stopped what he was doing and looked over to the window in thought. His body was completely still as he allowed his mind to have a few moments to regain control over itself. The action, or rather inaction, on his part served two purposes. The first was to allow him a moment of clarity before allowing himself to sink into blissful oblivion. The second which was more a byproduct of the first, was to make his lover squirm for as long as possible.

'I hate leaving you. You always end up making me feel this way when I return. Why am I weak when you're near? How are you both my rebirth and death all in one single kiss? I need you, damn it!'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Senji sucked in a sharp breath as those hands travelled teasingly up his thighs, his head fell back, eyes fluttering closed a moment, just enjoying the sensation of Maverick's hands on him again. As those nails scrapped their way back down his legs to his boots he lifted his head to gaze admiringly down at the demon kneeling at his feet. An appropriate position, he thought to himself with a wry chuckle, eyes gleaming mischievously even as Maverick spoke.

There was a constant fluctuation between them, they'd gone from sarcastic banter to heated passion, back to sarcastic banter and now everything came to a standstill. Crimson eyes observed Maverick with confusion as his lover simply stared out the window. His skin was flushed and the slight breeze coming from the window made him shiver. Pushing himself further into a sitting position he moved to let his fingers run slowly through those snow white tresses. Senji would have given all the fortunes he'd ever made to know what was going through Maverick's mind.

"And I suppose you think you're the someone that should be keeping me in line?" His voice had dipped to a sultry purr. He wanted to probe his lover out of whatever strange mood had taken him. Why should he stare out a window when Senji was there to be admired instead? "And what's not true? Me not listening to your silly nagging?" He knew that wasn't what Maverick meant, but he wasn't about to broach the subject of who was the more feminine of the two.  He'd lost quite enough ground for one night.

GoblinFae

"I suppose nothing. I just know that that is what I am to you right now. When I'm gone it'll be someone else," he shrugged, hating how the words felt like he was driving a sword through his own heart. 'There better not be someone else. But, then again you wouldn't be you if that were true.'

Maverick jerked his head to the side, pulling his hair out of Senji's hand. He did not want to submit to those gentle touches; they were too close to breaking his aching heart. It was too soon to be running away again. Senji would only hunt him down again and this time probably with less of his playful attitude.

He reached up to catch the demon's hand and pull it in front of his face. Peeking up at Senji, he made sure the other watching as he playfully nipped the knuckles then lathed them soothingly with his tongue. "What do you want Senji, hmm? I'm surprised with you. Old age must be making you soft or maybe," he closed his eyes to nuzzle a cheek against the abused hand. "Maybe," he began again in throaty whisper, "I've just gotten better in your absence."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Senji felt his throat constrict painfully. When I'm gone it'll be someone else. The idea of Maverick being gone was enough to cause a stab of pain to lance his chest. His own voice was screaming inside his head, but he could only swallow the words painfully, unable to utter them aloud. 'Oh Maverick no, you have no idea, my love. Don't speak of such things. You can never be gone. In my heart there is no other...never.'

He silently cursed himself for being such a coward. He wasn't proving any strength by refusing to acknowledge his love for Maverick. All he did was hurt himself. He was a coward and what he feared was rejection. Ironic that he should think of how he feared Maverick's rejection just as his lover pulled away from a tender touch. Senji felt his eyes blaze with anger once again. Why did he do this to him? Why did he deny him so? If he did not want his tenderness then let him feel his wrath instead.

Those crimson eyes continued to blaze as they watched Maverick, watched the nips to his fingers, and watched that tongue snake out over his knuckles. All the other demon did was continue to fan the flames of his anger with his words. As soon as those mercury eyes were hidden from him, Senji moved, his hand shot down like a striking snake, gripping Maverick's throat as he threw his weight off the bed and down onto the other. He straddled the other's waist, pinning him to the floor, his blood red irises were murderous.

"I'll show you 'soft' you miserable wretch. Do you know what I want, Maverick? What I really want, my pet? I want you. I want to consume all that you are; I want to take until you have nothing left to give. You have always been mine, Maverick, make no mistake."

GoblinFae

It was to be expected perhaps, Senji's underhanded vie for control. He definitely had been given a large enough opening to do so and Maverick had to admit he was not disappointed in the least by it. He would have laughed if he knew for certain that the fire-eyed demon was not going to pummel him for it.

Instead he bit his lip and kept his silence even as mirth and lust danced within the swirling depths of his silver orbs. "My mistake then. How could anyone consider you soft," he purred, shifting his weight to get more comfortable and to have something to do.

Tilting his head back while keeping his eyes firmly trained on the demon hovering over him, Maverick exposed more of his throat seemingly nonplussed that it was currently being gripped rather tightly by another.

"You talk too much though. I thought you would have learned something better to do with that mouth of yours," he chuckled. "I know I have."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

A deep, rumbling growl vibrated in Senji's chest, he'd managed to turn the tables more easily than he'd expected. The other squirmed slightly beneath him and he adjusted himself, making sure to keep a firm hold on Maverick's lovely, lovely throat. He loved how the other exposed it to him so readily. He could be gentle and tender, he really could! However, if it was force that Maverick demanded, then it was force he would get.

Crimson eyes stared into silver ones. It was both harder and easier to be furious with him. Curse those eyes! How they mocked him. For a moment his hand squeezed tighter around that throat, he could feel the pulse beneath his palm so deliciously, but then he relented slightly and loosened his grip to something that would not cause his love undue discomfort.

A positively wicked smirk crossed Senji's lips, his eyes flashed with hunger and a fiendish delight. Ah, leave it to Maverick to say something so utterly and deliciously naughty. There was no way he could resist such a beautifully wicked creature. "Is that so? I think I could use a demonstration."

GoblinFae

Maverick's face mirrored that of Senji's as if they were a pair of matching gloves. Many times in the past it had been noted by their underlings and victims how alike the two could appear when someone crossed them or they were coming to the same conclusion. Centuries of working side-by-side had seemingly tuned them to each other's ways of thinking.

He leaned up on his elbows, forcing himself against the hand on his throat. His eyed the body above him lasciviously, running his mirth-filled eyes up and down Senji's body. How much he enjoyed the crimson-eyed demon like this. It was an intoxicating sight filled with so much sensuality and power that it made him want to submit, made him want to beg and feel no remorse once it was over.

But, then again the thrill of the game they were playing was always so much more satisfying at the end, the longer it was drawn out. Having come to the conclusion to continue their little game, Maverick allowed his head to tilt to the side and his brows to knit together for a moment.

"But Master Senji how could I demonstrate for you if you haven't gotten up," he piped up, fighting against the smirk that so desperately wanted to show itself. Maverick happened to be quite proud of his double-entente but he also wanted to see Senji's unadulterated reaction without any indication that he himself knew what he had just implied.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

As Maverick raised himself onto his elbows, Senji had half a mind to offer him resistance, but instead of trying to force him back down he settled for once again tightening his grip on the other man's throat. He could feel those silver eyes traveling up and down his body and it sent a thrill through him. Senji was a bit of a vain creature and did so love to be praised and admired, verbally or just with hungry eyes. His own crimson eyes seemed to be trying to devour the other, traveling lustfully over the other's bare chest. How he'd missed this, how he could be so very vicious and still Maverick would provoke him, practically begging for more.

Senji watched as his lover tilted his head to the side, he gave a low growl at the words. He knew perfectly well Maverick had known exactly what he was saying; curse him for trying to act coy with him! His hand released the other's throat only to grab his hair harshly once more, pulling his head roughly and preventing escape as he crashed his lips against his lover's once more, it was a furious, demanding kiss. His hips moved against Maverick's abdomen, letting the other feel just how up he was.

The kiss was intense, but short –lived as he pulled away once more, crimson eyes blazing down into silver ones. His teeth bit harshly at Maverick's lower lip, a twisted smirk on his own lips. "And you say I talk too much. I think I've been too lenient with you; time to keep that pretty mouth of yours busy so it will shut the fuck up."

GoblinFae

He growled in pleasure, ripping his lip from Senji's grasp, relishing the faint coppery taste of blood on his tongue. Yet, the pain did nothing to deter him from the full-bellied laugh that spilled from his lips and shook his whole body. Maverick could not control it or himself and only hoped that he would not be too bruised for it come sunrise.

"Shove off and I will you big baby," he continued to chuckle, a hand coming up to press firmly on Senji's hip. "Spirits forbid you be kept waiting, my friend!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

The delicious, coppery taste of blood reached the tip of Senji's tongue as Maverick pulled his lip violently away from him. He snarled angrily as his lover laughed at him. He really did wish sometimes that the other demon would just stop talking. Their relationship could be so much better if Maverick were only a mute! Well, that wasn't true; he did love their playful banter...sometimes. For now he was just angry and frustrated and desperately wanting the other's affections.

He didn't move right away, even though the words might have been enough to send him into a frenzy of rage only moments before. Instead he retained his perch on Maverick's stomach, moving his hands to grasp at the fabric of his shirt, pulling it over his head, revealing the lean, rippling muscles beneath. He was rather proud of his body, as he should be. His voice was husky as he rose and crawled backwards onto the bed, "I've been waiting twenty god-damned years for this, Maverick. I think I've waited long enough."

GoblinFae

Maverick was entranced by the skin being revealed to his hungering gaze. Seeing the chiseled body of his long-time lover sent him into a dizzying spiral of want and need. Senji was right, twenty years really was far too long to be apart if this is how it felt to come back. He had lost all control of himself because of this man and perhaps what scared him more was not that he was essentially at the other's mercy but that he was completely and unequivocally alright with that knowledge.

Then, the weight on his chest was gone and Maverick found himself scrambling up to his knees after the infuriating demon before he had even realized his body was moving. Pausing, to crawl up the bed after Senji, he came to settle between long, lean legs and to hover over the tantalizingly bare chest before him.

"Not like you went celibate all those years though," he quipped under his breath. "Don't act like you were completely without relief; sexual frustration doesn't suit you."

So saying, Maverick attempted to swoop down for another bruising kiss.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

It was a marvel, really, how easily they could put each other under the other's spell. Senji had done nothing more than remove his shirt and he could feel Maverick's eyes roving over the exposed flesh, drinking in the sight of him. Of course, he had been just as enthralled by the sight of his lover's body; he was still enchanted by the sight. Every moment he could feel his desire and frustration building. All he wanted was to touch and be touched. His skin burned for feel Maverick against him.

The other crawled after him, Senji mused that he might as well have been tugging on a leash at that point; it seemed he had firmly placed himself as irresistible. Good. Maverick sure as hell was hard for him to resist. It took every ounce of willpower he had just to keep himself from doing something rash up to this point. Of course, his resolve was still being tested as the other positioned himself over his body. Those words sent shivers through him, but he didn't try to hide it.

'A thousand years with a thousand lovers could never satisfy me the way one night in your arms can. Will you ever understand? Would you even want to?'

A moment later all thoughts were pushed from his mind. He could focus on nothing but the feel of Maverick's lips pushed so tightly against his. He pushed back into the kiss, hungrily, forcefully. One of his hands moved to let his fingertips trace the rippling muscles of his lover's chest, the other hand moved to the back of the other's neck, holding him into the kiss and trying to even tug Maverick down to rest his weight against him.

GoblinFae

Shivers ran up and down his spine with every touch he received, every brutal kiss, every soft breath that ghosted along his skin. Senji was an intoxicating elixir that left Maverick begging for more time and time again. It was never enough when one more kiss was just a breath away.

Time seemed to slow to a complete stop or perhaps it flowed so quickly that day had come and gone without his noticing. Everything was inconsequential, paling in comparison to a certain crimson-eyed demon. Yet whatever the case may be, the demon could have cared less when he at last melted into the sheets from both pleasure exhaustion.

Senji had won this time. Maverick was not fool enough to try his luck the whole night. Someone had to give and speaking from experience he had to admit the prince of demons was also the king of giving again and again and again.

Maverick was so affected that he had been left quiet and drowsy. His eyes drooped and blinked slowly in complacence. The bites, bruises, and scratches were slowly and painfully making themselves known, some protesting even at the gentle rise and fall of his sweaty chest. Later he would have to get up and find a looking glass to assess the damage this time which would then probably lead to a very long and heated discussion about Senji marring his good looks which if he played his cards right could lead to other things. For now though, he rested, enjoying the closeness of the one lover that ever managed to make his heart beat faster for no reason at all.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Senji was not sure how his flesh had not burned away in the heat of their passion. He had lost count of the hours as he ravaged his lover again and again. Their desire rising and crashing like waves, only to rise again and again, burning hotter and higher each time they came together. He could not help but surrender himself to it. Yes, he had won, Maverick had submitted to him, and he exacted his prize from his lover without mercy until at last his lust had been sated.

Crimson eyes watched languidly as Maverick sank down upon the sheets in sheer exhaustion. Not that Senji would ever admit it, but his lover had thoroughly worn him out. Every muscle burned and ached deliciously.

It was with a heavy sigh that he stretched out beside Maverick, staying on his side, with his head propped up on his hand as he gazed down at his handiwork. His eyes were heavily-lidded as they roamed over that beautifully naked form, even the fingers of his free hand moved to lightly trace the angry bruises that circled Maverick's throat.

"You know, you're always beautiful, but there is something so very appealing about seeing my marks etched so viciously on your body." His voice was a lazy purr; the fire had gone out of his eyes. His own body was riddled with the results of Maverick's affections.

GoblinFae

Maverick grunted and peeked over to his companion with one eye. "Don't be getting any thoughts about making them permanent, now. Scars are attractive; bruises are not. Besides, I'm not the rugged type anyway. That's more," he fluttered his hand in Senji's direction, eyes already closed again, "your thing."

Despite his indifferent words, the silver-eyed and tongued demon still tilted his head to the side enough so that it touched Senji's chest. He knew now was more dangerous than ever for his heart. But, he could never seem to stop himself from relishing these quiet moments, few though they were. Maverick likened their relationship as the mixing of fire and oil-unstoppable once ignited but quick-burning. They would always fight and separate, but the return and passion was also always forthcoming but not without reason.

Even while he knew why his heart longed for the return, he too was certain that Senji did not seek him out of love. There was a reason and Maverick was intent and loath to know it. For bringing it up meant destroying the moment and in turn crushing his heart for the sooner he knew, the sooner they worked and planned, the sooner they parted once more.

'It is safer this way after all,' he attempted to console himself as his tongue darted out to soothe thoroughly abused lips.

"So what's it to be? What grand scheme have you concocted to drag me into this time?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Senji let out a dark chuckle at Maverick's words. "Oh my pet, I wouldn't dream of permanently harming your boyish good looks."

His fingertips continued to dance along Maverick's throat, then up to trace along his lover's jawline as his crimson eyes closed and he let his head fall to lightly rest against Maverick's head as it rested against his chest. It was a perfect moment. One he would have been happy to never see end.  Alas, it wasn't to be. Why couldn't the other demon just keep his mouth shut? Why wouldn't he just accept the moment for what it was?

Sighing in annoyance Senji rolled over onto his back, staring up at the ceiling wearily as he folded his arms behind his head. The mood had been ruined. He could have laid there for hours just basking in the afterglow of making love to Maverick, but as always, something else was pressing at the core of their partnership. Theirs was a business relationship; he forced himself to remind his heart.

"There you go again, spoiling my good mood. Honestly, do you just not know how to shut up? Why do I always have to have a reason to want you? Maybe I just wanted to do exactly what we just did and that was my only reason? You're good in bed, with centuries of experience in knowing exactly what I like. Is that not reason enough to want to seek you out every once in a while?"

Yes, make it all about the sex, and nothing more. Sex and lust were safe subjects. Closing his eyes, tired and more than a little heartsick; his face held an annoyed scowl. Never would he show the sadness that he truly felt. "There's rumors trouble is brewing in Connlaoth; would be a great opportunity to make ourselves some riches while having a bit of fun at the same time."

GoblinFae

In spite of his companion's words, Maverick did hold his tongue. They both knew their relationship went beyond the bounds of simple gratification. The two demons were partners-in-crime and mischief. Many had been scammed or executed because of them and many more would follow their previous victims.

It was therefore not wrong for the silver-eyed demon to assume Senji's presence was something more than just a small war between the sheets. As much as he enjoyed the attention, Maverick knew he had far better uses than having the most knowledge on what the prince of demons preferred in a bedmate.

Although, while he would never admit it aloud, he was quite tickled by the idea that he was the best. His nose even scrunched up slightly in a moment of unadulterated pride and self-satisfaction before he once more donned a more business-like expression.

"Connlaoth? Really? That's a rather big enterprise. Did you have anything in particular in mind or were you just waiting for me to come up with something for you to take all the credit for?"

Unconsciously, Maverick nuzzled his head into Senji's chest as his brows furrowed in thought. Already, he was trying to form ideas to fit both something the other demon would be interested in as well as something they could both get away with and greatly profit from. Repeating past ventures was both boring and more likely to get them rolled into a bucket of trouble. But, creating new ones became more difficult with the number of centuries that they had rebelled together. It was hard not to repeat themselves.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]