Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Waking From the Dead

Started by visualspice, July 12, 2013, 04:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"You don't look so fine," he told her, moving a hand to sweep her dark hair from her face. "You look tired."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

Solita leaned into Killians touch ever so slightly.
"Really, I am fine, just a bit tired, I didn't sleep too well last night," she replied softly. She then looked over Killian, "You don't look well yourself."

visualspice

Killian breathed a laugh trough a partial smile.
"That's because I didn't sleep well either. It's hard to focus on sleeping when I know that you're so nearby- and though I know you'd be protected, we're still in the army. ANd we're at war.."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"I have a way of surviving" Solita spoke softly to Killian with a gentle smile. "I am more concerned with what would happen to you if we were to get attacked," Solita spoke softly, looking down bashfully. She wished for just a few hours she could go back to the first day they met.

visualspice

Killian nodded, trying to keep his smile.
"I know, you always mentioned you were resourceful," he breathed softly, and hesitantly, let his hand linger near her face as he stepped in close and whispered, "Can I kiss you?"

paganchick

A soft blush consumed Solita's face.
"Y-yeah," she stuttered softly, hoping that he wouldn't get in trouble for the action.

visualspice

Killian gave a smile and a blush as he leaned in closer, cupping her cheek. But after only a moment of hesitation, he kissed her softly, before pressing into her more with need. But realizing they could be seen, he drew away suddenly and released a trembling breath.
"I'm sorry, Solita. I had to," he breathed.  "I was afraid I might not get the chance to do that again."

paganchick

Solita turned a dark red. She had enjoyed the kiss and she wished that it would have lasted a bit longer. She knew why he pulled away though, but still she didn't like it.
"Why wouldn't you be able to?"

visualspice

"Solita.." he breathed in almost a whimper. "The war's not getting any better- I'm a soldier,a nd now you're in the army..."
Need he imply more?

paganchick

Solita looked down, "don't talk like that," her voice soft, so fragile sounding. She didn't let him die once, she wouldn't let him just die, even if that meant giving up her own life, she didn't want to live life alone again.

visualspice

Killian's expression fell as he looked at her, then suddenly, wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.
"Then I won't." he told her, solemnly and nuzzled his face against her's.

paganchick

"It might me hard, and we might get separated for a while but we will be okay," she said softly enjoying how close he was. She only wished that it could last longer, but she knew that eventually someone would come along.

visualspice

Killian hugged her tighter, before he heard some of the other soldiers scuffling near.
"We should part ways here," he whispered, and pulled back as he peered back down into her eyes.
"I'll steal another moment to see you again in the morning. Good night, Solita." And he bowed his head towards her before he left.

paganchick

Solita let out a deep sigh after Killian had left before leaning her back heavily against the cool stone wall. She didn't know why she was under the illusion that now that she was in the same place as Killian that she would be able to spend more time with him.

She stayed there for a long time thinking before finally turning and heading for her little bed.

visualspice

Most surprisingly, Zannrick only stayed another day to observe what was going on inside the camp-and it seemed something had silenced his tongue, even as he watched the healer girl like a hawk.
Elf AND mage... it served to irritate him beyond all reason, but he had gotten what he had came for and departed just as swiftly as he had came.

And for the next few days, things seemed to go seamlessly, that was, until the General got word to report to the castle- as well as a certain healing mage...

Ad it was while she was working that the General approached her, clearing his throat as he watched her work.
"Seems youv'e helped many men today," SErenus began.

paganchick

Solita looked up, a hint of a frown on her face. She could tell that the general was about to tell her something she might not like. She let out a deep sigh and straightened herself before nodding.
"I have tried at least," She spoke before crossing her arms.

She braced herself for what ever he was trying to ease her into.

visualspice

Serenus gave her a smile, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.
"A Captain will be taking over this outpost. I'm to report to the Grand Duke's Palace."
And here he hesitated, but saw the way she looked at him before he added (realizing he couldn't hide anything from her). "And he requested your presence, too."

paganchick

Solita sighed heavily before reaching up and rubbing between her brows. His words brought her an almost instant headache as worry started to make her heart race.
"Why does he want me?" She spoke, fear very evident in her voice. She didn't want to go, she knew he was the whole reason for the mage war. Would he kill her, or worse, experiment on her? All the unknowns just made her want to run away.

"Will Killian be able to go?"

visualspice

"The details behind this were not revealed, but I am no man to deny or question the requests of our Grand Duke."
And at her latter question, he paused a moment before nodding.
"He can, if you wish. I could bring him along as a soldier and escort."

paganchick

Solita took a deep breath, wiping her forehead with back of her hand.
"I wouldn't expect you to question him," She started, seeming to want to say something more but stopping herself.
"I would appreciate it, it would make me feel... safer," She spoke softly. She knew that Killian didn't hold much weight in rank, and if the Grand Duke wanted her dead she would probably die. Still, it would be nice to have him with her.