Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: The Forgotten Sea  (Read 2453 times)

Offline Spicyspice

Re: The Forgotten Sea
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2017, 02:52:53 PM »
While she took to the broom, Gherrick worked on clearing off the table, sweeping up the flour into little, controllable piles. But some of it got a little sticky. He wasn't sure just what it got mixed with but as he fussed over it, he soon had a small dough ball and when Aurora was turned just enough away from him-
he threw the thing playfully at the top of her head and laughed.
Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy, but here's my characters. Let's roleplay, maybe?
Aella// Calent // Ellarrah // Seven // Killian // Eve // Miersck// Melora// Zarrah// Dekka// Katahnia// Zannrick// Ravin// Feni'tat//Aelith//Draven// Valia //Artemis // Su-lahna //Trest// Victoria // Sah-lora// Ayden// Jayo //Megrin //Tah-leen // Devaniée // Rain // Ophen // Rezvek // Jinai // Amalin // Blaith // Kella // Averella // Layana // The Scarlet Bird // Jarrett // Denera and Diora // Selaina //Arrick // Sebastian // Ne'friss // Namia // Pao // Iyla // Krah // Dylanna // Angel // Renna // Valeska // Katoma // Leif // Vesrik // Attalia // Davina // Davishire // Edward // Kentamin  // Winifred // Ania // Jack // Aurora // Mae'leena // Igna // Jai'un // Ashai // Ehvren // Liana // Brynhalla // Evelyn // Persea // Harmanaija // Ihlsep // Red Sun // Aïda // Clint // Helaina // Starlight // Candy // Beatrice // Ninn // The Gambler!! // Opus Dey // Khanna Dey // Danning //Oska // Giya // Dao'bachpa // Vernada // Mirajah // Phone// Vels // Cullen // Petrin // Hay-Gee // Jace // Aezaentii //Gavriella // Hope // Mehtwald // Dahnny // Shay
 // Audress // Dornsley //Fluke // Mellesta // Arabella

Wanna be a Sand Pirate? Click for more info!
Check out my Guilds: Ladies of the Night, The Mountain Cats and The Blood Wardens.

Check out my art! (on deviant art)
or at my SOTE Art Thread!
All artwork you see in my sig. and avatar were created by me.

I'm plotting a civil war in Connlaoth!  A war against mages! For more info, check it out here: Here
I'm also running a slave uprising event in Essyrn. More info can be found here.
A list of my open characters can be found here and an open thread list here.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2017, 03:26:47 PM »
The doughball landed with a solid, squishy thud to the back of her head, nearly sending her off kilter. "Gherrick!" Aurora whined, her voice pitching in exasperation. "You are not helping. How am I even going to get this out of my hair?" She tugged at it, crying out as it pulled at her fiery mane. "I just washed my hair and this is what you do to me? Now I'm never going to be ready and pretty in time for dinner. Quit playing and come help me," she ordered as she dropped what she was doing to try and extricate the stuff.

Offline Spicyspice

« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2017, 09:37:36 PM »
But Gherrick was doubled over, barely able to breath and in some sort of laughable pain, for his laughter gripped his stomach so hard it hurt!

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Rori I just.." but he was soon laughing again, holding onto what he could as his vision blurred from laughing tears.
Hey, I just met you. And this is crazy, but here's my characters. Let's roleplay, maybe?
Aella// Calent // Ellarrah // Seven // Killian // Eve // Miersck// Melora// Zarrah// Dekka// Katahnia// Zannrick// Ravin// Feni'tat//Aelith//Draven// Valia //Artemis // Su-lahna //Trest// Victoria // Sah-lora// Ayden// Jayo //Megrin //Tah-leen // Devaniée // Rain // Ophen // Rezvek // Jinai // Amalin // Blaith // Kella // Averella // Layana // The Scarlet Bird // Jarrett // Denera and Diora // Selaina //Arrick // Sebastian // Ne'friss // Namia // Pao // Iyla // Krah // Dylanna // Angel // Renna // Valeska // Katoma // Leif // Vesrik // Attalia // Davina // Davishire // Edward // Kentamin  // Winifred // Ania // Jack // Aurora // Mae'leena // Igna // Jai'un // Ashai // Ehvren // Liana // Brynhalla // Evelyn // Persea // Harmanaija // Ihlsep // Red Sun // Aïda // Clint // Helaina // Starlight // Candy // Beatrice // Ninn // The Gambler!! // Opus Dey // Khanna Dey // Danning //Oska // Giya // Dao'bachpa // Vernada // Mirajah // Phone// Vels // Cullen // Petrin // Hay-Gee // Jace // Aezaentii //Gavriella // Hope // Mehtwald // Dahnny // Shay
 // Audress // Dornsley //Fluke // Mellesta // Arabella

Wanna be a Sand Pirate? Click for more info!
Check out my Guilds: Ladies of the Night, The Mountain Cats and The Blood Wardens.

Check out my art! (on deviant art)
or at my SOTE Art Thread!
All artwork you see in my sig. and avatar were created by me.

I'm plotting a civil war in Connlaoth!  A war against mages! For more info, check it out here: Here
I'm also running a slave uprising event in Essyrn. More info can be found here.
A list of my open characters can be found here and an open thread list here.

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2017, 09:12:58 AM »
Aurora did not know whether to laugh or cry. Part of her despaired over her long mane of hair. The other part though could not help but join in on Gherrick's laughter. He was infectious that way and it was certainly unfair. "Gherrick pleaseeeee," she begged between both the tears and the laughter. "You made this mess now please help me fix it. And seriously this time!"

Tags: Aurora Wiater