Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To patch up a thief. [Nomad!]

Started by Rhindeer, March 10, 2014, 08:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Though the kissing felt better against her sensitive neck and shoulder, and though it made her gasp, the uncertainty was still there--and growing. And only growing more when he tightened his grip so she couldn't pull away. Confusion built within her, confusion as to if this was what she actually wanted. Maybe the problem was that fantasy and reality were so different? And this was real. This wasn't some harmless fancy, but real and physical and happening right now.

Panting a little from pleasure and nerves, and from the sensation of him growing hard against her, she wrestled with herself--with what her body wanted versus what she wanted. Did she want this? There would be a line that, once crossed, she wouldn't be able to go back over it, and they were rapidly approaching that line.

Again she pushed back against him, heart racing and mind buzzing with confusion. "Kamron, wait," she said again. "Stop. Okay? Just hold on. I need...I need a moment."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Nomad

Again he felt her pushing against him, however Kamron did not loosen up with his hold on her. Though he did not loosen his hold on her as she spoke up he placed two soft kisses against the side of her neck before breathing against her neck as he pulls back just a bit from her neck. With one hand looped around her waist to hold her close to him he begins to move his free hand over her back, softly rubbing her back with the tips of his fingers.

Though she wanted to stop, Kamron felt differently about the situation and given how she had started to struggle against him he was quickly coming to the conclusion that he would have to use force which was something he was not afraid of using. For a moment he gazes down into her eyes, watching her reactions. It seemed like she was conflicted on what to do, one part perhaps wanting to continue while another wanting to stop. Seeing this Kamron leans down to kiss her shoulder again, wondering if he could draw out the side that wanted to continue. " I can make you feel good Sahar. " he murmurs lightly while running the tips of his fingers over the center of her back as he moves his hand down her back.

Rhindeer

"Y-yes...you probably could," Sahar said, but indecision was quickly transforming into genuine worry. She'd told him to stop, but he hadn't let go, hadn't stopped kissing her, and it was that which propelled her from uncertainty to, 'no, not now.'

She grabbed his hands and squirmed back away from him, trying to wriggle free. "But, I..." She took a deep breath and rolled her shoulder to try to get him to stop kissing her. "I'm sorry, I...I can't do this. I thought I--I thought I was ready, but...I need to stop. This one apologizes for giving you the wrong idea."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Nomad

As she grabs his hands, Kamron holds onto her hands and watches her as she steps back, though he doesn't let her wiggle free. He sighs softly as she rolls her shoulder back before she begins to speak up again. Lifting his head from her shoulder he gazes down at her, seeing that she now had no intent to follow through with what had been started even though he had grown aroused.

Tugging on her arms, Karmon pulls her closer to him before he attempts to shift her arms around behind her and pin them behind her back with his own. Pulling her closer to him once again he leans down and tries to press his lips against hers and force her into a kiss.

Rhindeer

Worry quickly became legit fear as he ignored her and kept going, pulling her closer as she tried to get away, and when he went in for a kiss, she turned her head away. Why was he ignoring her? Heart hammering in her chest, a new kind of panic rising within her, she began to struggle in earnest. She shoved at his chest and tried to twist free, hands curled into fists against his chest.

She did not believe it was a miscommunication. He had understood her Common well before. He had no reason to misunderstand such simple words.

"Kamron, stop!" she said. "Let go!"

Nomad

All the fighting and struggling he had started to do with Sahar started to take its toll on Kamron. As she shoves against his chest he could feel a rush of pain run over him though for a moment he bit back the pain. The pain a sign that perhaps he needed to rest a bit more and allow his body more time to recover.

Finally Kamron lets out a groan in pain as his grip on her begins to loosen. " I... I'm sorry. " He murmurs lightly as he releases his hold on her before he begins to descend back onto the rugs he had been set on before.

Rhindeer

As soon as he let go, Sahar backed up away from him, grabbed her robe, and threw it back on. She folded her arms over her belly and retreated to the other side of the room to catch her bearings--and come to terms with what had just happened. She felt confused and guilty and upset with herself--and ashamed, ashamed for wanting it at first and getting cold feet, and a little shaken that it had taken so many "nos" to get him to finally stop.

She had thought she was ready, but in truth, she had been enamored by the attention--and had tried to force herself to go along with something she didn't actually want to do. Had tried to be bold and daring.

And had realized that, maybe, no...this maybe wasn't for her after all. At least not yet.

She took several deep breaths and rubbed her face. "This one...will get you clean clothes," she said in reply to his apology, before she turned to leave. She needed to get out of the room for a bit, put some space between them, and clear her head of their roiling thoughts.

Nomad

Resting on the rugs he watches her now that she had moved across the room to put some space between them. Though he would have liked her to remain undressed he did not object to her putting the robe back on. Though he wanted to continue with what had been started he could see how affected she had become by it.

Dwelling on what just happened Kamron lowers his gaze from her and gives a faint nod as she informs him she will fetch some clean cloths. Bringing a hand up he runs his fingers through his hair, pushing it back before he brings his hand to rest on his stomach. Now that she had left him he glances around for a brief moment before shutting his eyes to rest a bit while she went to get him some cloths.

Rhindeer

It was nearly half an hour before Sahar returned. It didn't take half an hour to fetch clothing, but she needed to get some air--and now that she was out of the room, she wasn't sure how she could go back into it. How could she face him now? And what if he tried to kiss her again, as he had that first time?

Shame filling her, thoughts still confused and nervous, she finally fetched the clothes (a simple Essyrni robe) and returned to the room. Noticing his eyes were shut and assuming he was sleeping, she set the clothes on the rug beside him and then settled down herself on some pillows several feet away from him. It was good that he was asleep; it meant not having to face him yet.

Nomad

Expecting Sahar to only be gone for a few minutes Kamron waited for her to return, wondering what she would do when she returned. However as he waited he was met with silence as a few minutes slowly slipped away. Though as he waited longer and longer he felt the grip of sleep take hold of him and begin to drag him off into slumber.

Roughly two hours pass before Kamron begins to rouse from his slumber once again. A soft groan escapes the man as he begins to stir in his resting place on the rugs. Opening his eyes as he wakes up Kamron glances around for a brief moment in search of Sahar.

Rhindeer

Sahar had not been idle while he slept. Eventually, she had gone to take her own meal, clean up, and handle some chores around the temple, checking every now and then on Kamron. It was mundane busy work, but it kept her mind busy, and that was exactly what she needed.

She had just finished her rounds again, cleaning incense holders in a few rooms and exchanging them for fresh incense sticks when, checking in on him, she noticed that he was awake.

With a deep breath, she stepped inside the room but stayed in the doorway. "There are fresh clothes beside you," was all she said.

Nomad

As he glances around the room Kamron notices the lack of Sahar's presence in the room, though he thought she was going to remain with him but it seemed she decided not to. This was his first thought however as he hear's Sahar's voice he quickly pushes the thought away as he looks to her, noticing that she was across the room at the entrance to the room he has been resting in.

Given the distance she kept from him, he figured she was still upset about earlier. Turning his attention from her Kamron looks to the cloths for a moment. " .. Do you think you could help me get changed? " He asks in a soft tone before turning his attention back to Sahar, unsure if she would aid him or not.

Rhindeer

Sahar raised a questioning eyebrow. "You had no problems getting up earlier," she said.

Nomad

Hearing her answer Kamron lets out a soft sigh " I am sorry about earlier. " He says softly before turning his attention from her and grabbing the cloths she had brought him. With a groan he begins to raise from the rug and climb to his feet. Raising to his feet he sways back and forth for a moment before he manages to get his footing.

With cloths in hand he takes a moment to look them over and get an idea of how to wear the robe before he slips it on, recalling how Sahar had put hers on. While getting dressed he keeps is gaze off of her, gazing down at the ground as he slips the robe on.

Rhindeer

Sahar leaned against the door frame as he dressed, arms crossed over her chest. Though it was the second time he'd apologized, the whole situation still bothered her.

"Why didn't you stop?" she asked. She chewed on her bottom lip, a little nervous, and added, "Why did you hold me tighter when I tried to get away?"

Nomad

Finally Kamron lifts his gaze and looks to Sahar as she rests against the door frame on the other side of the room still. With his gaze resting on her he listens as she speaks up with questions. As she finishes he lets out a soft sigh " I got carried away " he says as he watches her.

Slowly Kamron begins to move forwards and starts to close the gap between them, his pace kept slow as he tries not to scare her again.

Rhindeer

Carried away. That much was obvious. As he approached her, Sahar took a step backwards out of reflex and straightened up again, no longer leaning in the doorway. "Do you need something?"

Nomad

Watching her take a step back, Kamron came to a stop rather then closing the gap between them any further. " What I said about you being beautiful, it true. " He says, offering her a soft smile before he turns his attention away from her.

Turing his gaze from her he begins to step away from her, moving back over to the rugs before he begins to sit back down. With a soft groan he sits down on the rugs.

Rhindeer

"This one believes you," Sahar said, tone non-committal. She did believe him. She believed he saw her as beautiful. But she had had time to think, and time to replay what had happened, and time to wonder at her own reaction. She felt some of it was her fault; she jumped too quickly at the first person who openly acknowledged her as a woman and not as "the famous clairvoyant problem-solver" and realized in the thick of things that it wasn't what she wanted.

But men were not beasts; they could think, they could stop. And while she still had a lot to figure out, she knew enough to know she didn't want to be around someone who cared so little about her that he chose not to listen to her. And she had been around enough people that saw her as a means to end their own problems to know when someone didn't truly view her as another person. In this case, he only saw her as beautiful. That was all he could offer her. It had been flattering at first, but now it felt cheap.

And she wanted none of that.

"This one's Sisters are home now," Sahar said. "This one has other duties to attend. They will care for you until you're well enough to leave." She bowed to him then, stiff and formal, and turned to leave. "Hakeshna's grace be with you."

Nomad

Resting back on the rug he gazes over at her where she still remained at the door to the room. Looking upon her Kamron felt bad for what he had done, he didn't mean to get carried away in such a manner and could see it really had an effect on her.

As she spoke of leaving him in the care of her sisters and tending to others, Kamron frowns faintly for a brief moment before it fades. " I see... " He murmurs lightly, his gaze still remaining fixed on her. " I won't keep you from your other duties. Though I want you to know that I am sorry about what I did and if you are willing, I would like to make it up to you some how... " Kamron says before lowering his gaze as he nestles into the rugs, falling silent rather then trying to get her to remain with him any longer.