Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

25 to life (Anadwen)

Started by KingInTheNorth, April 17, 2014, 07:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingInTheNorth

Dreylin stood at the entrance of the inn. He wore his dark grey leather armor with a hood. He walked to the bar with only one thing in mind, eliminate the target. His sword Ice, was at his hip in its dark blue sheath. Leaning against the bar, he ordered rum, his favorite drink. His eyes scanned the room. He noticed his target across the room with a whore on his lap and a drink in his hand. It was late in the night but he would have to follow his target home. Dreylin also brought a new weapon for this kill. A knife, curved and about 7 inches in length. He took a shot of rum and turned back to the bar.

Dreylin wondered how this man was going to act. He was wanted for rape and murder of a young women who was likely his wife. Considering his mood Dreylin assumed he was celebrating getting away. Now he will go away. Dreylin stretched his neck and lowered his hood. After figuring out his plan, Dreylin could now have the fun only women and alcohol could make.

Anadwen

Another empty jug thudded on the counter of the bar. "One mooore!" Enedith called out, waving at the bartender. His white flowered shirt was already stained by fruit wine, and yet he asked for more.

"You shouldn't drink THAT MUCH, Ene. Master will be angry again! Or you'll do something to yourself..." Ori, sitting beside him, warned him.
"Oh, shut up, you! I'll be just fine!" he waved his hand at the warnings, and grabbed the new jug.

She sighed, and turned away, looking around the tavern. It was a mistake to go, but who else would take care of him? When he was drunk, he was so... Careless.

Her eyes wandered around the dark room. There were many strange people sitting around.

KingInTheNorth

Dreylin noticed a elf at a table hollering for more drinks, good choice. He walked over and sat down. He nodded at the girl and smiled. He leaned back in his chair and ordered his own bottle of rum. He thought this was a perfect place to drink in company. Dreylin gets his rum and pours himself a shot. He cocked it back and turned to the elf.

"Oi, friend, mind if I share a table?", he asked.

Anadwen

Enedith gave the man a long, long look of his icy eyes. His face slowly turned into a frown... A stranger? No way.

"Yeah. I actually do mind it." he growled, and finished his drink. A wisp of his bright red hair fell into his face, and the shadow it cast on it gave him an even more menacing look, although he was still young, and in a hard, rough way, also beautiful.

KingInTheNorth

Dreylin frowned at the elfs response. He had hoped to blend in. Dreylin poured himself another shot and looked at Ori. Dreylin wondered what these two were doing. It definitely seemed as they were a couple. Dreylin cocked back another shot.

"Why the hostility? Im sure you and your pretty lady won't mind another someone to talk to.", he continued," Besides, drinking is a team sport."

Dreylin continued looking at the elf. His red hair really made him look unique. Dreylin then put his feet up on the table and smiled at Ori.

Anadwen

Ori returned his smile, but hers was nervous, almost shaky. "We're not used to company. Besides, we don't know you. You don't look local... And you know how's it with strangers, mister..." she shrugged, still forcing herself to grin widely.

"But I'm sorry for Ene's impoliteness. He's had a whole bottle of fruit wine already and he does get a little mean..." She scratched her head, shooting a short glance at her companion, and shrugged again. "He doesn't mean it."
"I mean everything I say." Enedith growled. "And don't talk about me like if I was on the other side of the town. I'm still beside you."
"Stop being such a jerk, Enedith! Or I'll tell master exactly how much you've had." Ori frowned back, crossing her arms on her chest. He pulled himself back a little and sighed. "You win. Though, I still don't want anyone to sit with us."

KingInTheNorth

(OOC: sorry for not responding for a while I've had a few big school workload recently.)

Dreylin smiled at the woman and took another drink of his rum and turned to the elf. He had seen plenty of angry drunks in his time but he'd not seen a man that was opposed to drinking with others. The red head elf certainly was not keen to share a table...or his woman. Dreylin stiffened himself and leaned towards the elf.

"Listen friend, I'm trying to do something important here." Dreylin jerked his head toward his target."You see that scumbag over there? He is wanted and I'm here to fuck him up, but I can't tail this little shit if I don't blend in."