Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

After A While, Crocodile! [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2014, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Persea could not help herself but grin, and soon she was growing more confident, gliding beside him in the water with one hand and her legs, but her other hand still held onto his, delicately, but firmly. For part of her was relaxing, but another part of her simply enjoyed being so close to him, so bold and so free. He was such a handsome man, and she was growing more smitten by him by the minute.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"You are doing so well, Your Grace!" he shouted, laughing in joy too.  "Do you think you can swim on your own now?  Or do you still need me to hold your hand?"

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Persea gasped at such an idea, but felt herself growing bold as her smile blossomed.
"I.. I think I could try this, this swimming on my own."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"All right.  I'm letting go!"  And he did and his eyes waited in anticipation.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Persea gasped, feeling his hand move away from her own and she splashed, nearly going under, but as her hands moved and her legs kicked, she found herself able to stay afloat. But she ate a bit of sea water along the way and found herself reaching out for his hand, wanting to take hold of it again.

Lion

When she reached for him, Attila was there, grabbing her hand gently and pulling her toward him.  He was smiling, his grin wry and he pulled her in close.  "You are okay.  Here I'm going to let you go again.  Ready?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea paused a moment as she smiled, nodding towards him and as she did it again, she was growing a bit more graceful in her strokes and able to last longer on her own. But still, after a time, she reached out for him again, feeling her limbs burn with the effort. Once she was taking his hand again,s he pulled herself in close.

"I never knew how much effort swimming could be. You do it so effortlessly."

Lion

"I'll tell you a secret.  I've been standind on the sandy bottom this whole time, just bouncing occasionally," he smirked.  "I'm just kidding, Your Grace.  I think I'm getting quite tire too, actually.  Perhaps we could return to the shore.  I'm sure your servants are worried about you."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The very idea this might come to an end made her unthinkingly stammer, "No!" And she clung to him closely, not realizing what she had done until they were so terribly close. Her cheeks burned at their close proximity.
"I.. I mean that is to say, is there not other things we can do together?" And at sucha  question, her cheeks burned more.

Lion

Attila had the grace not to notice her blush and instead he bowed his head to her instead.  "We can find somewhere secluded if you like, just have a seat, talk a little if you want.  Unless you wanted to fish or something like that."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Fish?" she made a face. Did he really just suggest a peasants work to the Shah!?

Lion

Attila laughed.  "What would you suggest, Your Grace?" he asked.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She didn't know why for the life of her the image of a 'kiss' popped up, but sure enough that's what she thought and dropped her gaze suddenly as her cheeks turned pink.
"Per... perhaps you're right. We should get out of the ocean." And she continued to cling to him but avoided his gaze.

Lion

"As it pleases you," he bowed his head to her and swam to shore.  He set her on the beach and gave her a smile.  "We can still take a walk if you like.  To dry off at least."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Once set upon shore, she shivered. The ocean water's were so cold, but the Essyrni sun felt so good on her flesh. She simply nodded at the idea, and waited for him to take her arm to lead.

Lion

He took her hand and placed it on his arm, leading her down along the beach as they were before.  "I'm surprised your guards aren't screaming after you right now.  Are they always so obedient?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea peered up into his face.
"Oh, why yes! No one has seen a woman's scorn like that of the Shah."A nd at such a remark, she actually smiled and leaned into him, being a bit more open about her appreciation of him now that she felt a bit closer to him after their swim.

Lion

"I'll bet!"  Attila laughed again, beaming down at her and patting her arm as she leaned into him.  "I'm sure you are more than aware of the fealty men must owe you, throwing themselves at your feet and cowering at your wrath.  I...I suppose one must wonder if all they see is your position, your power.  Do you think they ever see the woman behind it all?  The real you?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea blinked, and was not quite sure how to answer that. She calculated over his words before glancing away.
"What do you mean?" she asked, almost sadly, confused. "This is the real me." But even she was not to certain with him calling her out on the spot like that. Real her? What did he mean? And nervously she chewed on her lower lip over it.

Lion

"Exactly.  And it's refreshing to see you so comfortable too.  But do you think other men could ever see it too?" he asked softly.  But then he suddenly shook his head.  "Er.  Sorry.  I did not mean to pry.  Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn