Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fainting on the plaza[closed]

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, August 05, 2014, 06:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

Sasha and Saskia were walking for days now and the road seems endless. Sasha was carrying her beloved sister on his back. His little jaws were tight shut and his kitten ears were flattened against his head of effort. He was lacking the energy to even move his tail, letting it drag in the dust.
"Hang on Saskia, we're almost there", he muttered between his teeth."If only I knew where we are heading."

Suddenly, a town appeared in front of them and Sasha gain a little boots of energy. Enough to go on the central plaza but not enough to stay conscious. He meowed faintly and blacked out.

jparsonseagle

Jarakti walked twards the plaza being stoped by a guard

jparsonseagle

(Ooc:I dont like to be npc's and me at the same time so can u be the npc's and ur characters)

Lloyd Orodelo

The guard that stopped the humongous, walking slab of rock was a bit scared. He reassured his grip on his halberd.
The Guard (in a voice he tried to make severe): What are you? State your business!

jparsonseagle

Jarakti looked down at the tiny guard he could not speak for not halving a mouth but he made a sound like a gull but quiet his face opend a makeshift jaw and said " I am friend" then the jaw closed and he stood there waiting

Lloyd Orodelo

The guard, too scared to do something, said that he could go. He looked at the golem walking away with a deep sigh. His day was about to be weird!

jparsonseagle

Jarakti walked  twards the center of the plaza

Lloyd Orodelo

(OoC: Dude! You need to write more at once or we won't get something interesting! I mean write more action in one block!)

On the plaza, Saskia was waking up. She saw her brother almost dead beside her. She was crying a lot.

"Sasha? Sasha! Somebody help my brother, he is not ok!" she said crying and shaking her brother, trying to wake him up.

Nobody paid attention to her nor to her brother. She meowed of despair. You could hear her cries for out of town.

jparsonseagle

Jarakti walked twards the poor cat people (you) and took out a bottle of elixer and gave it to you nofding twards the unconscious one

Lloyd Orodelo

Saskia looked terrified seeing the giant crystal walk toward her and her brother. She miowed softly seeing the bottle. Blushing and babbling in gratefulness, she made her brother drink almost everything that was inside the bottle, saving the rest for her.

Sasha woke up and looked at her sister, he wiped her tears and hugged her. They then turned around simultaneously toward Jarakti.

Sasha:"Thank you mister rock,..."
Saskia:"... We don't know what we would've done without you!"

They stood up, hugged the Golem's legs and scurried away, transforming into a black and a white kittens.