Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nothing's going to stop me from getting to you, babe...[M]

Started by Winters-Feather, August 05, 2014, 09:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winters-Feather

"How does that feel?" Blueberry said with a soothing voice as she pressed her knuckles into her client's back. It was full of scars, some fresh and tender, others old and faded. Blueberry was careful to avoid the newer ones as she made her way down his spine, undoing every knot he had. Her client, a tall, muscular man just shy of of thirty, grumbled in reply.
Most eloquent, Blueberry thought to herself as she smiled seductively.

The whore took the time to rub warm oil on her hands. They were in a small, special room in the bath house, full of incense, oil, and fluffy cushions and blankets. Blueberry gave many clients massages here. It was a quite, private room, and one of Blue's favorites, besides from her quarters.
"You're so strong," she flattered. "I like being visted by men with muscles, like you. I'm so lucky."

‌Generally, Blue was lying through her teeth, but this time, she almost meant every word. This man held a seat of power in a small, but powerful, criminal originization that dealt with black marketed cursed items. Normally, Blue didn't care much for smugglers, having dealt with them sometimes for exotic herbs or perfumes, but these men dealt with items that involved sacrifices, and there have been a rise in missing begger children and whores in the city. This she had learned in the streets. The orginization's name was Fasi Mabaa, so she had learned using her own methods, a mix of birbrary, threats, and the best rub downs the city had to offer. She was lucky, in a way. She had heard tales of the terror of a man she now carressed,  a kidnapper and a murderer. She knew it was him because of descriptions of his dark skin, his one eye green and the other brown, and his black, striaght hair that travelled down his back. He towered over she, and was missing a pinkie finger, one he had lost during a kidnapping. 

Yes, she had been lucky for Iiyoma Berayon to walk into The Randy Peach... Though, of course, his visit was inevitable. The Randy Peach was one of the most famous brothels in the region. It was only a matter of time before the hunter grew cocky. Of course, hiring a few people to drop the name throughout the city helped.

When Blue was finished, Iiyoma turned over and drew her near. Blue kissed him deeply on the lips, running her fingers in his hair. She had to admit, his hardened face was handsome. She hated him all the more for it.
"Not here," she moaned. "Upstairs."
She dressed Iiyoma in a robe and led him through the bathhouse and up the stairs. It was louder outside her quiet little room. Other whores were entertaining clients with gentle song in the bath house with loud shouts from the drunks or the giggling of those flirting. She led him up the stairs, richly carpeted, and down a hall to her room. She wanted to personally kill Iiyoma... but not yet. Blueberry was a patient huntress. Why kill now when she could follow him to his nest?

Delentus

I hate cities. That was the single thought that Valkis had ever since he entered Ketra. He hated everything he saw as he walked down the streets of a seedier district. The beggars, the whores, the thieves and thugs hiding in the shadows waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting victim. And it was that last fact that made him hate cities even more, for he truly wanted to hit one of those urchins. But in all actuality he really wanted one of them to be stupid enough to pull out one of those toothpicks they pathetically called a blade so he could have some quality time with his one true love, the axe that was strapped across his back right now. Oh well, maybe some day these fucks will grow the balls to attack me in a group, not that'll it help 'em anyway. he thought to himself which brought one of his rare grins to his face, he eventually got tired of waiting around for a fight though.

"You, sneak thief." he grunted to one rather spindly fellow hiding in a shadow. "Where can I find an inn or brothel?" The thief quickly responded to the giant man with a point and a name The Randy Peach.

Four Finger stood there for just a moment, which felt like an eternity to the poor man in his gaze, before nodding his thanks and tossing the wretch a few coins. "About time one of ya bastards proved useful." he called out as he walked towards the direction of the whorehouse, and hopefully some information he needed.

Not in any hurry to get there, for the man he was hunting was known to be to well entrenched in the city to leave in any sort of hurry, Valkis took small alleys and streets while heading towards his destination. Trying to eavesdrop on any conversation he could, hoping he would get a little bit of enlightenment before he had to pay for it.

Winters-Feather

Meanwhile, Four Finger's target grunted as he reached orgasm, spilling himself inside Blue. She pouted, grateful he was behind her so he couldn't see her face.  Not only was Iiyoma rougher than she liked, she HATED it when men did that, though of course she took measures to prevent any children from  happening.  Blue was grateful for that. She hated the idea of having the displeasure of birthing a bastard, least of all with Iiyoma. Though he was a brute of a man, Iiyoma collapsed on her bed with soft sheets. They were cotton and wool, but of high quality. Not long after Blueberry cleaned up the mess, he grabbed her arm.

"Fetch some wine," he ordered. "Good and strong. Not the vile stuff that tastes like vinegar that the cheap bar tender served me."
Blueberry forged a sweet smile.
"Anything for you," she cooed. "I'll be but a moment."
She slipped into a simple, yet elegant, green cotton gown that bunched at the shoulders and whose collar draped to show cleavage. The thin skirt rustled between her legs as she made her way down the stairs, her hair bouncing with each step. She couldn't help but to agree with Iiyoma- their bar tender WAS cheap, especially with knaves. She sat on a cushion in the longe, ordering a serving girl precisely what she wanted,  a particular vintage that was a favorite of hers.  The maid nodded and rushed off.  Blue sank into her cushions as she scanned the  room, deep in thought. Getting Iiyoma drunk might make his tongue looser. Oh, how easy it would be to slip some poison... But Blue knew she had to be patient.

Delentus

Valkis was beyond pissed by the time he reached the street that The Randy Peach was on. After spending what he thought was close to half an hour trying to squeeze whatever information he could from eavesdropping, and none of it was something he didn't already know. He did know that bringing this Berayon, whoever the hell he was, to his form of justice was going to be beyond joy.

He finally did focus back on what he was doing though, and just happened to be standing in front of the door to the establishment he was needing to be in. Then quickly groaned when he saw the door, which was far to small for him to get through easily. "Why do all these damn places have such small doors?" ,he asked himself, even more pissed than he was already. So he dipped his shoulder and plowed through it, taking the entire thing with him, and obviously making one hell of an entrance.

"You need a new door." the giant man stated. Not even caring about the looks of astonishment and anger he was getting, then tossed a decent sized of sack of gold to the nearest serving girl. "For the door, and to point me to someone who can tell me some information." he told her before she got any thoughts into her head.

Winters-Feather

Blueberry took in a sharp breath as the door slammed down, her heart pounding. She rose to her feet at the sight of the giant of a man before her.
How rude, she thought, utterly disgusted. Unable to hear the serving girl over the cries and shouts of the whores and clients around her, Blue marched over to the serving girl, who was both weeping from fear, and eyeing the gold with hunger.
"I'll take that," Blue said, coldly. She leaned in close, eyeing the giant man, a couple yards away. "What did he ask you?"

"I-if I could point him to some one who could tell him information, m-ma'am," the girl said, her shoulders slumped.
Blue arched a brow at that. Information?
Quickly eyeing Valkis, Blue came to a few , quick conclusions. He clearly was a sell sword , soldier, or bounty hunter.  Only those would ask for information so bluntly. Why tonight?
"Help him see to his needs," Blue instructed the maid. "Tell him he must wait for me. Find him a room, but do NOT let him into my chamber. I'm busy."
Thankfully, Meg arrived just then and handed the jug over to Blueberry.

Blue threw the stranger on last, suspicious stare before ascending the steps, her back straight and proud.

Delentus

That was more fun than I thought he thought, though not showing anything but a blank stare to anyone who would be looking at him. Like the woman in a green gown who walked up, talked to, then took the money from the serving girl. He made a small memory of her, just in case he had to talk to her. But then quickly focused on the girl again as she walked up to him, obviously intimidated.

"C-can I sh-show you a room sir? Blue wants to talk to her after she's finished with some business..." she said to him, although almost to quietly for him to hear.

Valkis just gave a small nod and a grunt in agreement, and followed the woman to the room he was going to use. After he sent her away, asking for no food or drink since he didn't feel like it would be safe enough to eat or drink here, he pulled off his pack and axe. Grabbed some of the bread, a bottle of ale, and his whetstone. Then patiently waited, sharpening his blade.

Winters-Feather

A few minutes later, Valkis' door swung open.  In stepped a tall and lively woman, with milky white skin and pale orange hair piled on her head. The lines on her face suggested she was almost thirty.
"I hope I didn't keep ya waitin' too long, mister," she said, cheerfully as she swayed into the room with a tray of pipping hot broth, bread, and ale. She whistled at  the sight of him.

"They told me you were a tall one," she said with a devilish grin as she carefully bent over to place the tray on the table. In truth, she was tall herself, only a foot shorter than Valkis. Her ears were slightly tampered. Her  shift was semi transparent and loose. She clasped her hands behind her back.

"And, no, before you ask, I'm not Blue," she confessed. "I'm Clementine, on account on my hair. Blue's busy right now, so I was sent to attend to your needs. Would that please you?"
She flashed an alluring grin.
"I bet you're hungry. Men as big as you always have appetites to match."

Delentus

Valkis didn't even budge from his position as the woman came in. Rambling on about this Blue person, his needs, and other things he honestly didn't really care about. He did take the food and drink she brought him, quickly emptying the contents of the bottle then blankly staring at her.

"Thanks for the food, but I think that'll be all I'll be needin' at this time." he more grunted towards the woman. "Oh, and I want to be left alone until that Blue person is finally done with that damn business she's dealin' with." Then he finished the broth and bread, giving her the tray and empty bowel as she turned to leave.

Winters-Feather

Clementine pouted at Valkis' request, though she took the tray.
"You sure?" she asked.  "Alright, then. If you get bored, come out and play with us! We've a card game about to begin."
She flashed the man a smile before waltzing out the door.

---

Blue sighed as she carefully shoved the drunkard man off of her. He had given her some answers she had been fishing for, but they were too measly for such a hard fight. He had a tight tongue, that was for sure. She'd have to wait to follow him back. Remembering her other client down the stairs, Blue silently slipped into the gown she had been wearing before, allowing her hair to tumble down her shoulders. She touched up on her make up before slipping out of the room. She pulled aside another servant  and commanded them to keep guard on her door- if the man woke up, Blue wanted to know.

She didn't know how much time passed between her new client came in and when she had stepped out that door.  A few hours, maybe. She strolled through the halls, ignoring the catcalls from bored men loafing in the house. They didn't interest her, right now.  She knocked on Valkis' door.
"May I come in?" she asked.

Delentus

Valkis was getting restless, he didn't like sitting around doing nothing. For all he knew Berayon was not even in the city anymore, and that would just ruin his day even more at that point. He couldn't stand sitting there any longer. He decided he was going to look for that woman who made him wait here and give her a piece of his mind, but only after he got the information he came to the whore house for.

He paced the room though for a few minutes, then deciding that it'd be easier to just find this Blue person. But as he started for the door he heard the knock and someone asking to come in. Good timing. he thought to himself as he opened the door and motioned for the woman to come in.

"About time you got here. First, sorry for the door I guess, but that's not what I need ya for. I simply need to know if ya know anyone by the name of Berayon, and possibly buy any future info ya might have on him." he asked the woman, straight to the point. He wanted to get this information and get out of here. Something just didn't feel right to him for some reason.

Winters-Feather

Blue smiled.
"I like reacquiring patrons," Blue said as she sashayed casually into the room. She stopped by the night table, brushing her fingers against the counter top. She wasn't so impressed he knew Berayon's name, but his timing intreged her. Why he was interested in Berayon, though, interested her the most. Regardless, she supposed any man that wanted Berayon dead was all right with her, but Blue wasn't about to let  her hunt be killed by another hunter before she stalked him back home.
Don't have to tell him the man's sleeping like a babe in my room, Blue thought.

"I might. Then again, there's more than one Berayon in all of Ketra," Blue continued, twisting a curl in her fingers and tilted her head.
"Luckily for you, nobody in this city worth knowing about ever escapes my attention. Tell me about this man you're looking for."

Delentus

"If I knew anything beyond the name I wouldn't be needin' your help. Now all I need to know is the basics. What he looks like, where he frequents, ya know. All that kind of stuff." Valkis said, already getting annoyed at this woman. He just had to sit here and deal with her for just a little while though, that made it slightly better for him. All he wanted was to find a real inn, have a few drinks there, get some rest, and then go and find his target so he can get out of this damn city as quickly as possible.

"Oh, and I would prefer if you kept this as low key as ya can. I don't want him catching wind of this. I don't want to have to waste time spilling more blood than I'm being payed for, ya know?" he quickly added, remembering that whores aren't exactly the most tight lipped people in the world.

Winters-Feather

Blues grin grew tight at the mans jab.
"no need to worry," she said. "I assure you that no mishaps will occur on my behalf."
She folded her arms.
"i of course know about iiyoma berayon, but if you require the basics, i require payment.  5  gold pieces ought To do it. informations not cheap and i dont give freebies."
she smirked.
"For a little extra bronze i could even massage your back. You look tenseand im very good."

Delentus

He threw a small pouch of gold onto the night table, which caused a small but solid thud.

"There's more than enough coin in there to pay ya, and to keep paying ya, and to assure that this stays 'tween us. Understand lass?" he said as he leaned forward, squinting at her. "And no, none of it is for any sort of service ya sell. I'm here for business only, not pleasure."

Winters-Feather

"As you wish," Blue replied, the professional that she was. She reached for the purse, a little annoyed he didn't hand it to her, like a proper man would do. She weighed it in the palm of her hand before opening it, holding out one of the coins to the light and biting it hard.  Satisfied, she dropped the coin back into the purse, and concealed it on her person. 

"He's tall, dark, and handsome. The whole package," she said, pointedly. "His skin's ebony, and he's quite a giant of a man. In his 30s. At least a foot taller than me. He has long black hair. Many scars, though of course they remain concealed. His eyes, however, are quite unique. One's green and the other's brown.  Did you know that's called 'heterochromia'?"
She held out her right pinky.
"He's missing this finger. He frequents whore houses quite often, much like this one. Maybe you will catch him here. The Randy Peach is popular, and its sweetness is whispered throughout alleyways and castles alike. He's a dangerous man, a kidnapper and a murderer. He holds a place in power in the underground organization Fasi Mabaa."
She paused before posing a question, studying her client closely.  She wondered if she had been rash in her judgement of keeping him from her target. Afterall, he might be useful.
"Indulge me," she said. "What is your business with this man?"

Tags: