Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Late Night Escapades (Deli) [M]

Started by CalamityMei, August 20, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalamityMei

She smirked at his gesture, and couldn't help but tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, sighing innocently, pretending it hadn't phased her. "I was thinking of just simply stewing down everything, a nice and hearty dinner." Standing up, she stirred the concoction, the smell of flavours intermixing.

Shiya left it be, popping the lid back on leaving it to simmer.

Delentus

Atreus couldn't help but smile at the spectacle he was witnessing. Shiya standing over the pot, stirring the stew she was making just seemed strangely adorable to him. He wasn't quite sure why, nor was he going to question it. As he watched her he remembered that he hadn't written anything down in his journal for a few days.

So as she continued to watch the stew he got up and went looking for his journal. After a few minutes he found it, then sat back down where he was. Keeping it close to his chest as he wrote, making sure she couldn't see.

CalamityMei

She caught him writing in her peripheral vision, the sound of pen upon paper strangely pleasant in the silent room. "Whatcha writing?" She waltzed over curious as he wrote intently, concentration etched in his features.

"I hope it's nothing too bad about me." She winked, curiosity consuming her as she tried to sneak a peek.

Delentus

"If it is, you aren't going to know about it." he teased as he moved the book so she couldn't see the pages unless she took it from him, sticking his tongue out at her for good measure. He wasn't really writing anything about her at that point, but what was the fun of it all if he didn't tease her? But with that he went back to writing, throwing quick glances her way to make sure she wasn't about to attack him.

CalamityMei

Oh, he was asking for it. As he continued to write she sneaked over to him, switching her charm on. "But dearest Atreus, do you really want to hide things from me?" She gave the briefest of touches on his arm with her fingernail, giving a heavy look under her lashes.

It was in that moment she jumped at him, reaching for the journal, scrambling to know what he was writing.

Delentus

He cried out in surprise at her attack, managing to keep his journal out of her reach and surprisingly from ruining what he just wrote. It was back to their little game again it seemed, so he wrapped his free arm around her as she jumped. Holding her closely and practically immobilizing her.

"Ah, ah ,ah. I told her you weren't going to figure out what it is." he said to her with a grin and a quick kiss on the nose.

CalamityMei

She was stuck as his arm wrapped around her and she yelped out as he pulled her close, kicking playfully for release.

"Butttttt, I'm curioussss." She couldn't help but stop her wriggling and smile innocently at him as he kissed her nose. Looking down at his lips for a second, she leant in and gave him a tender, lingering kiss.

"Please?" She opened her eyes as she had pulled back barely an inch.

Delentus

"Well....no." he said with a sly grin, giving her a quick kiss and quickly moving back. He didn't want to be bit or anything like that after all.

"Maybe after I'm done you can read it though, maybe." he did say finally, although he wasn't going to let her anyway. He wanted to have some fun with her anyway.

CalamityMei

She did consider giving up, seeing if maybe she could sneak a peek when he was sleeping, but then where was the excitement in that? If he wanted to hide something, she'd play her own game to try and persuade him.

She slipped onto his lap, one leg either side of his as she face him. "Why do I get the feeling you won't let me when you're done." She toyed with the sleeve of his robe, running the hem between her fingers. "I'll reward you...handsomely." She never took her eyes from his sleeve, a small smirk threatening to play upon her lips.

Delentus

He smiled as she slid into his lap, keeping enough sense to toss the book on a table far enough out of reach. He gently ran his hand up her thighs, resting his hands on her hips. "Well, maybe I'll think about it a little harder now, considering." He couldn't help but chuckle as he leaned forward to kiss her gently, but quickly back away.

"Besides, I don't think you could do to much more that would be a real incentive." he teased as he leaned back into the chair again.

CalamityMei

She scowled lightly as the book was tossed aside her plan of reaching for it long gone. She noticed the presence of his hands running up her thighs then landing on her hips, and smirked at his advances.

"Oh really?" She leant forward herself giving him a lingering kiss before pulling back and sliding off his lap. A playful glint in her eyes as she hummed to herself menacingly, acting like the whole scenario wasn't happening.

Delentus

He couldn't help but laugh at her, he knew she was just trying to get to the book. So it didn't surprise him when she backed away, trying to act nonchalantly. It didn't bother him any, well not in any bad ways at least.

"Well of course. What exactly could you do to reward me." he said with a smirk, getting more comfortable in the chair.

CalamityMei

His sentence was almost like a challenge and she was always one to accept it, turning to face him she put on this look that screamed alluring and somehow, in a swift movement of loosening a few of her bindings, she let the dress she was wearing slide down ever so slightly, hanging off her shoulders.

"It depends what kind of reward you want." She gave that playful glare, the constant challenge between the two of them making the room increasingly hot, all the while she never forgot about that book.

Delentus

He just sat there with the smirk still on his face, never letting his eyes gaze away from her face. Considering what she was trying to do he couldn't afford to avert his gaze. So he feigned a yawn and stretched, pretending that this was nothing to special.

"I thought I already made the point that you couldn't possibly give me anything I already have, or would want." He couldn't help but chuckle a little and wink at her, this was almost to enjoyable to him at this point.

CalamityMei

She gave a pout at his statement, her distraction obviously not working enough for him to be swayed. Oh she'd prove him wrong, and thank God it was hot because she might have just regretted this if it were cold.

Letting the material slide off of her completely she was left in nothing more than some sheer undergarments, the dress pooling around her feet. "I'm fairly sure there is something you...want." She let the last words trail off her lips, lingering in the air as she stared him down with an intensity and uncanny confidence.

Delentus

Well, this wasn't completely unexpected. He still couldn't help but feel like it was getting a lot warmer in the room at that moment. It took most of his willpower right then to not give in to her offer...considering he really wanted to take her up on it.

"I, uh have no i-idea what you are talking about." he managed to stutter out after clearing his throat out a few times, and after a few moments of moving around uncomfortably in his chair.

CalamityMei

The way he spoke told her all she needed to know, he was struggling. He was trying so hard to resist that at any second, at even the lightest touch, it could all tip him over the edge. She turned, her back facing him, nonchalantly wandering the room, examining certain object and things as if everything was normal and prim.

Then she looked at him. "I think you know exactly what I am talking about." She tried her hardest to suppress a giggle, the whole situation quite humorous having started over a journal. She wandered over to her garments on the floor and picked them up.

"Guess I better get dressed then?" It was a question, purely directed at him.

Delentus

"Well, maybe not quite yet. I want to see if you'd, uh, make a nice painting." he said as she went to get her clothing. Trying to make a small joke out of the situation, but of course he was indeed wanting her 'offer'. He wouldn't directly admit to it though.

"In fact, why don't you do some poses. I might learn how to paint, just for you." he added, with a chuckle.

CalamityMei

She was trying to distinguish whether he was being serious or toying with her, of course she was impressed, any other man would be jumping at the chance to bed a lady of her form and beauty. But her and Atreus' relationship was different, they both enjoyed the torment in waiting, and equally loved the tenderness behind the means.

"If you were to paint me, how would you like me?" She held the dress to her, the fabric draping gingerly over her body. She wasn't afraid of being exposed in front of him, it was the sheer fact she was just biding her time, waiting for him.

Delentus

"I'm not sure, I'm not a painter after all. Just a lowly wizard." he said with a grin, biding his own time. It helped that the situation was getting to be so crazy he couldn't help but laugh at it.

He really did want to bed her right then, considering it was her and she was quite amazing in his opinion. But he wouldn't, the game had began and he was going to win this time. Nothing would change his mind...well almost nothing.