Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Late Night Escapades (Deli) [M]

Started by CalamityMei, August 20, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalamityMei

She scoffed at his response finding herself chuckling with the whole situation. "You know you want to give in to your inhibitions grand wizard." She smirked playfully before wandering the room some more.

She wanted to make him writhe with her sensual teasing, and her fingers delicately traced the bare skin exposed from her side, past her hip and down to her thigh, stroking it nonchalantly as she hummed to herself. She found the same hand dancing upon a beautiful, well crafted pendant upon one of the side tables, taking it gently she held it up, admiring it.

"So pretty..." She said breathlessly staring at the intricate detailing upon it.

Delentus

"That may be true, but I highly doubt I'd be able to make you as beautiful with paint as you are in person." he said with a chuckle, figuring he might as well also compliment her. He meant it too, and he started to think maybe he should actually compliment her more. Oh well, he would start doing that after their little game was over.

After his small mental decision he focused back on her, watching her obviously try to break him down. Eventually she picked up a pendant he was suppose to work on for the dress maker they actually visited earlier that day. Oh well, he'll start that tomorrow.

"It is quite beautiful isn't it?" he asked her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, knowing he surprised her with how silently he just was. Crossing the room in the near complete silence.

CalamityMei

She jumped slightly as he came up behind her, his touch welcoming and the anticipation electrifying. "It is. Did you make it?" She could tell it was still a work in progress but even so, the intricacies and the hand-crafted work was exquisite, even she did not have the ability to make anything quite as beautiful.

She turned her head slightly, catching him at a glance. "You know, the closer you are to me, the more you'll want to give up that journal." She winked playfully, one of her hands coming to enveloped his and with a gentle squeeze she leaned back into him, relishing in his warmth.

Delentus

He couldn't help but chuckle at her question, it seemed preposterous to him that she would think he could make jewelry. Then again it wouldn't be very surprising he thought, but he couldn't. "No, I'm not quite that talented sadly."

He didn't even bother giving her a verbal responce. He just kissed her on the cheek and then swept her off her feet, holding her easily enough. He just flashed her a quick smile as he took her back to the chair with him, sitting down like nothing was even happening at that moment.

CalamityMei

She yelped suddenly as he swept her up, making her laugh and wrap her hands around his neck, the dress now sliding from her body. She sat down with him, on his lap, naked and at his disposal. She chuckled affectionately as she curled up to him, nestling her head into the crook of his neck and closing her eyes.

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

Delentus

"And I'm certain there will be many more" he said as he lifted up her chin to kiss her quickly, then dropped his arms down around her waist. It took him just a few moments though to let one of his hands to start gliding up and down one of her thighs idly though.

"So, is there anything in particular you would like to do right now?" he asked her with a smirk, trying very hard to keep himself from bursting into laughter.

CalamityMei

"Right now?" She smiled and placed her finger upon her lips as if she were in deep thought. Of course, there could be a vast amount of things that they could do right now, but in this moment in time, there was only one thing that popped to the forefront of Shiya's mind.

"How about you let me have a peek at that journal?" She traced her finger down his jawline, her eyes heavy and the words dripping from her mouth seductively. She made sure fidget ever so slightly, taking special in making sure her naked form was known to him, as she pressed herself against him.

Delentus

He couldn't help but laugh finally. She still wanted to see what is in his damn journal, even though it had nothing more than a catalog of what he was doing really. He wouldn't let her know it was nothing important though, it'd be more fun that way.

"What is your obbsesion with my journal?" he asked her, holding her away from him just enough so he could look her in the eyes. He couldn't help but also flash her a very large grin as well.

CalamityMei

"It's not an obsession." She gave a small pout and proceeded to slide off of his lap, flicking her hair so it all trailed down her back. "I just like to know what you are thinking." And of course a journal was the best way around that. In a way she was just teasing, finding an excuse more modest than wanting him.

"I can't believe your self control." She flashed him a grin of her own, walking away from him now stepping through a door to which she hoped was one of the bedrooms.

Delentus

"It is indeed an obsession...or an excuse." He flashed her a sly wink then, going of a hunch that this is indeed more than her just wanting to look at his journal.

"Oh don't worry, my self control is more of a facade than anything else." he said as he followed her to what was indeed the master bedroom. He took the movement to the bedroom to also slide his robes off, might as well get to the same level she was after all.

CalamityMei

"Ahhh so you're struggling." She smiled, turning to face him now walking backwards until her back came in contact with the a wall. She noticed his robes were off and couldn't help but remember the other night they had shared, they had come so close but were both so shy, she felt renewed confidence having known Atreus for a little while now, gauging his habits, moving in with him, she had no reason to be shy.

"I just came in here to change into some garments to sleep in." She spoke sarcastically, a sly smirk playing on her lips as her eyes told him to come closer.

Delentus

"I was doing the same, obviously." He said without missing a beat, his remark dripping with sarcasm as well. He took that small exchange to get close enough to wrap his arms around her hips, pulling her close to him. He didn't lean in to kiss her yet though, he just looked her in the eyes and smiled at her. Almost inviting her to make the real first move, just for the fun of it.

"So, should we start getting dressed for when we decide to go to sleep now, or maybe a bit later?"

CalamityMei

And this is why she loved him, he latched onto her coy sarcasm quickly taking it all in his stride; there was something so genuine about that that made her insides swell.

"Why? What's going to happen now?" She teased, she was trying gauge how he felt, her hands falling upon his chest the feeling of his heartbeat comforting. "You know you don't want me to get dressed." She spoke matter-of-factly, looking up at him before moving in closer, her lips mere millimetres from his. "Maybe I'll just tease you all night." She spoke quietely but seductively, her eyes looking up at his before going back down to his lips, before she moved him and gave him a small, lingering kiss.

Delentus

"Yes I don't want you to be dressed, in fact I think we can both agree that we can both me a little more undressed." He couldn't help give her a slightly devilish smirk before he started to run his hand along her side, circling one of her breasts playfully with a finger.

"Besides, I don't think you really want to just tease all night anyway." He flashed her another wink then.

CalamityMei

She offered a nod in agreement, feeling the heat rise to her face a mixture of his brief ministrations and the excitement of the moment causing her head to dizzy with euphoria. "When did you get so bold?" She gave him her own wink then, liking the newfound confidence Atreus had found within himself.

She raked her nails gently down his chest to where his remaining undergarment lay, the simple bit of linen the only thing left upon his body. Her fingers hooked around the material slowly, dancing along his hip bone, tickling and stroking there. As she leaned in for a kiss, she gave the material a quick tug as they fell to the floor.

Delentus

"Well, being around you more is making it less..awkward for me." he said as he leaned in to kiss her, to shortly find out he was now lacking underwear. He couldn't help but laugh as he quickly proceeded to do the same to her. After all, it wasn't quite fair if he was the only completely nude one.

"So, what is the next step of your plan?" he asked as he kissed her again, letting his hand gently envelope the breast her toyed with shortly before.

CalamityMei

"My plan, eh?" She held his hand and pulled him towards the bed so that he was now sitting on it, she followed slowly sliding onto his lap, teasing him with every touch. She kissed his neck tenderly, leading gentle traces up to his ear before playfully biting it. "This is your plan too, you're the one playing along." She whispered in his ear, before coming back to face him.

She kissed him passionately then, letting the intensity burn through into the kiss as she found herself moaning into it. Her body pressed against his and as she broke the kiss unexpectedly she gave a coy smirk. "Perhaps I should stop here, let you wait until tomorrow night."

Delentus

He couldn't help but chuckle for just a moment before she kissed him passionately. He happily returned it, even though he didn't get to throw out his smartass remark. He let his hands roam down to her hips, holding onto them fairly tightly. It was then though, that the typical teasing commenced yet again.

"I know you won't do that. After all, you were the one who started the sexual advances back in the dress shop if I remember correctly." he said to her, glancing down just for a moment to..accentuate that there was also another he was really hoping she wouldn't do that.

CalamityMei

"Good sir! I do believe you reciprocated." She chuckled, writhing on his lap, grinding herself against him. They both somehow moved further onto the bed, enough to lie down. She trailed kisses down from his lips and down his chest, some gentle, some eager, before moving back up to his lips again, never wanting to be parted from them for too long.

His grip on her hips told her of his eagerness and she smiled down at him before bumping her nose to his. "If you want me that badly..." She emphasised by rubbing herself against him then, with slow laguid movements to tip him over the edge; and almost herself. "You better do something about it." Her voice had grown to just above a whisper, sexy and alluring as her eyes look down into his and her mouth found his again.

Delentus

"You are very demanding on a person with very little experience." he couldn't help but say with a chuckle. He did lean back then though, laying onto the bed instead of sitting on it. Which of course afforded him a wonderful view of her atop of him, he could get use to this.

"In fact, I think you should be the one who does something about it." He blew her a kiss then, just to be sure she knew he was being difficult on purpose.