Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Late Night Escapades (Deli) [M]

Started by CalamityMei, August 20, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalamityMei

She gave him a look full of rigid intensity as she pouted. "Maybe I won't now." And stubbornly slid off of him, if he wanted to joke Shiya would take it to the next level. "And here I was trying to seduce you with my charm." She scoffed jokingly, but couldn't help the smile grow on her face as she grabbed a pillow and wacked him with it.

"This is for not succumbing to my charm." She gave a mock evil laugh, before it turned into real laughter.

Delentus

"I did, I just don't know what I'm doing!" he yelled, even though it was muffled by the pillow. Atreus wasn't going to stand for being hit by a pillow! So he sprung up with surprising agility and grabbed her by the arms, quickly tossing her onto the bed then pinning her down. He didn't any farther though, just kept her arms pinned above her head, smiling at her triumphantly.

"Don't hit me with pillows if you don't want some consequences!" he said, not being able to keep himself from laughing at all from his ridiculous proclamation.

CalamityMei

She gave a small yelp and began laughing as he pinned her down, the whole situation rather amusing. Her chest heaved slightly, as she began to speak. "You don't need to know what to do." She wrapped her legs around him to pull him closer so she could speak to him more intimately. "You just do it."

She released him and chuckled, realizing perhaps he may need more time, after all it was all about fun and pleasure at the same time right? "So, about those consequences?" With a playful wink, she gave him an alluring look, wanting for him to kiss her.

Delentus

"These kind of consequences." He then did indeed kiss her, while also letting his hand run all the way up her inner thigh. This had to be the most forward he had been to this point, and honestly he had no idea why he was doing it. He broke off the kiss fairly quickly though and just gave her a slightly evil grin, still letting his hand gently brush against her though.

CalamityMei

She let out a gasp as she felt his hand there. His touch a welcomed bliss, as she arched her back slightly, moaning in euphoric pleasure. He hoped he could feel her renewed eagerness, the heat in the room was almost unbareable and she just wanted to thread her hands through his hair and request for more.

For a man who claimed to have no idea what he was doing, his touch was of those that were experienced. Writhing and stretching out her legs as shivers ran all the way down to her toes she spoke softly. "And here I thought...you didn't know what you were doing?" Her voice was breathless, as she let her head fall back, relishing in his ministrations.

Delentus

His eyes opened slightly in surprise at what she said, and he started to blush slightly. He also stopped his teasing and pulled his hand back just far enough away to not be making contact with her.

"I r-really don't know what I'm doing. This is the right kind of thing to do...right?"

CalamityMei

She looked up at him as he stopped, a small amount of guilt tracing over her as she looked to be the only one enjoying herself. "Of course, you shouldn't be nervous, it's just me." She sat up and offered him a tender smile before giving him a small, lingering kiss.

"We'll take it slow." She whispered between their lips as she gently kissed his nose and pulled him into an embrace.

Delentus

Her reassurance did make him feel a lot more confident in what he was doing then. So instead of letting her pull him into an embrace, he just put a single finger on her lips, flashing her a quick wink before he started to kiss her passionately. He let his hand go back to pleasuring her at that moment too, and after a few moments he reluctantly pulled out of the kiss.

"I've actually been more of a trial by fire type." he said, his eyes almost seeming to sparkle with mischief.

CalamityMei

He was a lot better than she had initially given him credit for, her heart hammered with intensity as his ministrations resumed, finding it hard to focus on the kiss as she gasped and moaned, writhed and fidgeted.

"Trial...by fire?" Her hands danced down to his arousal, of course it was unfair if only he was doing all the work. Slowly and sensually she began to move her hand painfully, teasingly slow.

Delentus

He couldn't help but become tense when her hand moved down around his arousal, and he had to force himself to calm down. His leg also started to fidget now, just slightly as she of course was teasing him again.

"Yes, a trial by,,fire." he said as he flashed a grin, and his ministrations picked up speed ever so slightly.

CalamityMei

She smiled at his reaction of the new sensation, relishing in the fact she had control over his own pleasure as he did to hers. She continued to move her hand in languid movements, picking up her pace for a second, before slowing, her ministrations continued like this teasing him and tempting him.

She found her other hand gripping the pillow behind her, her iron grip keeping her senses intact, enjoying the moment as she felt the warmth settling in the pit of her stomach, her building to climax settling in. Small beads of sweat formed on her forehead as hair began to stick there and all she could do was writhe beneath him, completely at his mercy.