Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Forgotten Memories (M)

Started by paganchick, September 22, 2014, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Jasper pulled out a chair from a corner, facing it towards the woman. He placed his elbows on his knees as he stared at the woman. No, she was no longer just a woman, she was Amarie all grown up.
"Hmmm, what am I going to do with you now Amarie," He spoke his words soft, more for himself that for her. He knew she wasn't asleep, he could hear her heart beat.

He sighed before standing once more, walking out of the room, but only for a moment before returning. This time when he sat down he leaned back in his chair, crossing his legs loosely, once hand going to his cleanly shaven chin.
He sat there for a moment before maids started to enter, things to set up a bath in tote.

CalamityMei

He knew her name, of course he did, he was trying to get under he skin, questioning what he were going to do to her. "Whatever you're going to do, get it over with." Her tone was still harsh, but softer, she had grown weary and heavily missed her ship, the sea, her crew, heck even the merfolk were more welcoming before death than this brute.

It was when she heard the sound of a metal basin that she turned her head slightly in curiosity. It seemed to be a bath being set up. In that moment she almost felt grateful, she was dirty and wanted nothing more than to clean her skin and hair.

paganchick

Jasper could see the realization of the fact she was about to get a bath settle over her.
"I hope you don't mind that I stay, I can't have you trying to kill my servants, or trying to run away can we," He spoke as he stood, pulling a key from his pocket. It didn't take him long to slip the key into the cages door and open it, gesturing her towards the tub that was being filled.

He took his key from the door and walked back to his chair, sitting down. He watched her close. He could tell she was weakened so he didn't think she would be any trouble. Even if she tried, he doubted she would be much against him.

CalamityMei

(OOC: You may want to put this with an 'M' rating now, just to be on the safe side :L)

The cage door opening was bliss, even with him sitting there, she had little dignity left to cover up. With the sack as a dress she simply slipped out of it, she wasn't self conscious to her naked body being shown, especially if she knew the person who had seen it would be dead later in life one way or another.

She slipped into the tub, the water a euphoric sensation sending tingles all up her body, shooting down her spine. She scrubbed herself with her hands, dunking her head in the water and letting the coolness of it consume her as she once again felt clean. With her back to him, she felt the need to at least say something. "You know, staring is extremely rude." She might have been tired, but that still didn't stop the coy comment slipping out.

paganchick

Jasper chuckled. finding her words mildly entertaining.
"Do you really want to get on the subject of rudeness?" He asked crossing his arms. He didn't really care what she thought was rude or not. He was watching her to make sure she didn't try anything. He didn't trust her at all. Yes it was the girl he had saved so many years before. but clearly she had changed, of course he was sure she had to.

He didn't blame her for how she was. He should have kept an eye on her instead of just moving on. It was too late for all that now though. She was already who she was going to be and there was nothing he could do about it now.

CalamityMei

She swore she had been in the water for what felt like hours, her skin having softened under its touch. But it meant her mind wandered to her ship, to her crew, where were they? And were they alive? "Why won't you let me go?" She mumbled as she looked down in the water, droplets from her wet hair rippling the water.

paganchick

Jasper looked at her, making a quick motion with his hand that the maid interpreted as a sign to leave.
"Why won't I let you go you ask? You are a pirate, you're lucky you aren't hanging right now. If I let you go every pirate will expect the same. We can't have that now can we? I am a ruler, there for politics is a game I must play, and you have gotten caught up in that game when you started pirating ships heading here, to my kingdom. That my lovely, is why I will not simply let you go."

CalamityMei

She watched the maid leave, the simple hand gesture from him showing a sign of power, a sign that everyone was obedient to him. But Amarie wouldn't be, there was no way.

"The sooner you release me the less likely anyone will know I was even captured." She seethed the words through her teeth, hating the fact she had succumbed to a capture, usually she was the one doing the capturing.

She turned to look at the man with renewed anger, staring him in the eyes, the murderer. "You, you killed my parents." She turned back, the painful memory welling up in her mind again, the flames, the blood. "How can I even comprehend staying with a murderer. I'd much prefer to die." She looked at her reflection in the water, her brow furrowed and hair wet, sticking to her face.

paganchick

Jasper all but recoiled from the woman's accusation. He shook his head. He understood though. She was young when it all happened, all she remembered was his face, so she blamed him. Her mind was piecing the pieces of a puzzle together, but she didn't realize she was missing pieces.

"I can not say that I am not a murderer, because that would be a bold lie considering that I was an assassin for many years. But I did not kill your family. If I had, I would claim it. And on the subject of me releasing you, well, it is best you get the idea out of your head, because it is not going to happen," Jasper replied, his face stern.

CalamityMei

She felt tears threaten to sting her eyes, but she briskly refused for them to fall. Shaking her head, she stared him down, her fists shaking in the water as she felt her body grow cold. "What do you want from me?" She spoke more softly now, although she hadn't given up the fight, she grew tired of it, resulting to a more calm manner.

"I have nothing to give." She spoke to the reflection in the water.

paganchick

A grin crossed Jasper's face. A grin that gave a hint of how dark he could be, how cruel, if of course the room she was in didn't give hint enough.
"You will be my toy, my amusement between all the responsibilities of being a ruler.When you are more bothersome than amusing we are going to come back down to this room and you are going to suffer and slowly, you will die," He spoke slowly.