Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Exotic Slaves (DaGlobster/Vyraena)

Started by Kitty, December 17, 2014, 12:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Emiris continued to pet Kitty as she curled up next to him, even going so far as to gently lift her up and place  her on his lap. Good he thought. Kitty knew her place. She might've been woefully inexperienced as a slave, but she took to the attention he provided rather quickly, and Emiris looked pleased.

"Thantos? You're a long way from home..." Emiris commented as he pet Kitty. He raised his glass of wine to his lips, drinking deeply from it.

"...I would appreciate it if it didn't sound like I was talking to a stone. Come on, Miko! Liven up a bit. Be thankful you're not stuck with that disgusting nobleman who almost won you two. You would've been sex slaves for the rest of your days."

Vyraena

At that, Miko finally snapped. "Liven up? I've spent my entire life trying to become human, and now that I finally have I'm going to end up being treated like some sort of pet or inferior being anyway!" She was on the verge of tears, and knew her outburst was unnecessary, but she couldn't help feeling the way she did. She had worked so hard, and it was all taken away from her in an instant.

Kitty

Kitty's head rose as she was slightly startled by Miko's sudden outburst. Kitty felt really sorry for her. She didn't know anything about Miko's past let alone that she was not always human. Kitty had just assumed all fox spirits were capable of taking on a human body. It seemed this wasn't true. Kitty also felt guilty for only really thinking of herself. She hadn't really considered that Miko would be hatting this.

Walking off of her master's lap Kitty crawled back under her clothing and grabbed one of her vials of poison. Pulling off the cork she dipped her claws in before putting it back. Crawling back out of the clothing she casually hopped back on her owner lap before springing out her poison laced claws and digging them into his skin. Presuming this was a normal human and he let her back on her lap he would die in about a minuet. After which assuming all went according to plan she would immediately jump on Miko with claws retracted and wait for the poison to take effect.

DaGlobster

"I'm sorry, Miko. I never knew...You know, you don't have to be an inferior being where we're going. There's a lot of positions in my home that could use your skilled hands. All of my servants live scores better than the average slave. You'll be a member of the family in no time," He said, talking to Miko in a soothing tone.

Of course, Emiris let Kitty back onto his lap. When she dug her claws into his skin, he made no acknowledgement of it other than peering down at her, narrowing his eyes. When she hopped onto Miko's lap, Emiris looked at the both of them, reaching into his pocket. He took out a small pocketwatch, and opened it, releasing a curious "hm" before closing it. Smiling, he looked back at Miko and Kitty.

"I presume you expected me to be dead by now. Adorable, really."

A look of pure anger entered his eyes, while his face remained neutral. Suddenly, he brought up his cane, and he thrust it towards Miko and Kitty, the confined space of the carriage allowing him to pin them against their seats with powerful magic. His magic constricted their throats and held their limbs in place. It didn't choke them, just prevented them from speaking.

"You know, we could've gotten along, we really could've..." He started, crossing one leg over the other.

"From the very beginning, I imparted a certain amount of trust and kindness in you two. I could've tied you to the horses pulling this thing instead of letting you sit in here with me. I could've slapped you in chains the instant I got you! Yet, you take advantage of my generosity!" He yelled, his voice slowly raising over time. He directed his rage-filled eye towards Kitty, his magic tightening around them even more. He was silent for over a minute, before he sighed through his nose, relaxing slightly. He released them from his magical grip, lowering his cane.

"Still, you two are young, foolish. You've never been taught how to be obedient. I will forgive this slight, just this once. If any of you try to harm me again, however, I will not hesitate to sell you two to a sex den. Do I make myself clear?."

Vyraena

"Yes." Miko said, turning her head to face the wall of the carriage, not looking at either of the other two. Her eyes began to glow with energy again. It was a fiery blue looking energy, and it conveyed the anger she was feeling. Not particularly towards Emiris, after all, if someone attempted to kill her she would be pretty mad, too. But Kitty's inability to think rationally and consider the consequences of her actions in dire situations was making her furious.

She loved her friend, and Miko herself was carefree and oblivious most of the time, but when it came down to it there was a certain kind of cunning that came naturally to her. She knew what to do, and when to do it. If she needed to, she could see the possible outcomes of each situation she was in, and the chances of each. So far her companion was making everything extremely difficult for her.

Kitty

Kitty thought it strange he didn't get angry at her clawing him. She found it even stranger that he brought out a watch thing. About a minuet had passed and the man showed no signs of being about dead. This frightened kitty but she held out hope that maybe it was just taking longer than usual to effect him. All hope was lost when he spoke up expressing that he knew she meant to kill him. Which meant he somehow knew she was using poison to do it and about how long she expected it to take. Now Kitty was really scared. The first thing she worried about was being declawed. She didn't have much time to worry about much else as the only man in the room thrust his cane in Kitty's direction and she found herself pinned to Miko's lap and unable to speak. Their owner then went on about how kind he'd been. The silence afterwords was petrifying even though she was already paralyzed by magic anyways.

Eventually he released them and forgave them. "Yes sir." Kitty quickly replied in a high pitched kitten tone to his question. Kitty looked up to see Miko's head turned away. Kitty assumed Miko was mad at her and she had good reason to be too. Miko had been a target of the mans wrath because of her actions. Kitty jumped off Miko's lap and solemnly walked to the furthest edge of the seat and curled up. She still didn't understand why the poison didn't kill him. He couldn't have possibly known what antidote to use yet alone have one on him. How did he even know she poisoned him. Kitty didn't know.

There was more reason to Kitty regretting her actions though. He really had been kind to them and even after she tried to kill him he still hadn't hurt them. Had Kitty thought through it more she would have used a poison that wasn't lethal. Either way it was clear she and her friend were never going to escape. To think she might have ruined a chance for something more comfortable for the both of them then what they'll probably get now. Kitty didn't dare return to her owner or the seat next to him where her clothing lay. She just lay still and waited for the nightmare to end.

DaGlobster

Emiris spent the rest of the ride in silence, silently drinking his wine. His eyes would alternate from Miko, to Kitty, and to the view outside the carriage, which was the same expanse of sandy nothing it had always been. He reached over to Kitty's clothing, poking through it until he found the rest of her vials of poison.

Frowning, he looked at her, before slightly opening the door to the carriage  and dropping the vials out of the carriage. Closing the door, he grabbed Kitty's clothes in one hand, and tossed them over to Miko and Kitty's side of the carriage.

He returned his gaze out of the window, suddenly smiling. "We're here." He said coldly to them, and pulled the curtains over the carriage's windows, so the two of them wouldn't be able to see the approach. Suddenly, the carriage stopped, and Emiris looked to both girls once more, mostly waiting for Kitty to get dressed.

Vyraena

Miko remained silent, still not turning to look at the other passengers in the carriage. Should she be prompted directly for a response from Emiris, she would answer, but other than that she would stay quiet and wait to follow him out of the carriage.

Kitty

Kitty watched as Emiris poked thorough her clothing and found all her poison throwing them out of the carriage. Kitty had spent years gathering that collection. It hurt to see them cast out so easily. He then grabbed her clothing and tossed it over. Kitty assumed he wanted her to shift back. At least she got to keep her clothing. Kitty spent just a little bit shuffling the clothing around in just the right position. She had mastered the art of modestly returning to her human form right into her clothing without showing anything off. Kitty was then ready to follow her new owner to where ever he led them next. All the while feeling too guilty to look Miko's way.

DaGlobster

"Thank you." Emiris said, before opening the carriage door and heading outside. "Welcome, girls, to Abbadon's Oasis!" he said, spreading his arms wide as he introduced his home. The place around them was massive, almost incomprehensibly massive. They stood on a carriageway which by itself seemed to stretch for a good half mile. Behind them, a massive array of gardens and exotic plants, all arranged beautifully. Off in the distance, walls could be seen poking up. The building ahead of them was equally as gigantic.

What Emiris had here wasn't just an estate, it was an estate bigger than anything any king could ever dream to have.

"So, what do you think?"

Vyraena

"It's very nice." Miko said, still bitter that she had gotten in trouble for something she hadn't done. Just before he had gotten angry at them, his words had calmed her a little bit, too. But now, she was back in the same state she was originally. And her eyes...

The energy burning in her eyes hadn't left. It made her look almost intimidating, although to a man of such power it would be nothing. Her entire visage said "I'm extremely pissed off!!" without her having to say it. Of course, she knew better than to try anything, and she had no reason to anyway. Even if she could escape, where would she go? She didn't know this strange land, or what was around it. For all she knew, she could get lost and die in the desert.

Kitty

"It looks like I'm in a dream I can't seem to wake myself up from" Kitty said in response to their masters question.

Kitty's thoughts also turned to escape or more how she would never be able to do it. The issue wasn't getting home. Kitty's body was incredibly efficient with water. As long as she had some food she could easily cross the dessert. The problem was her owner. She couldn't even poison the man. There would be no escaping him and at this point Kitty wouldn't even try. She had already given up all hope of getting away. It really did seem to Kitty that this was some really crazy dream she just couldn't seem to wake up from.

DaGlobster

Emiris chuckled slightly at Kitty's answer. "Yes, many have said that about my home," He said, waving the guards with the carriage off. On the carriageway, there were many different carriages, each displaying different Essyrni noble crests.

"But you see, my home is not just a simple domicile. Come, I will show you inside." He said, and led the way. He approached the doors, and they swung open as he approached them. An elf girl in an exquisite servant's uniform appeared. It was a simple, yet appealing garment. It retained dignity, while still accentuating the wearer's features.

"Your Grace, you've returned!" The elf girl squeaked excitedly, and Emiris smiled. "Are those new girls, Your Grace?"

Emiris nodded. "Yes they are. However, they're going to be skipping the orientation for now." He said, and continued walking, motioning for Miko and Kitty to follow him.

The inside of the titanic mansion (Use this for reference on the fanciness level) was just as extravagant as the outside.

Servant girls (all beautiful, content looking women of varying races) walked about, performing their duties. Along with servants, impressively uniformed guards lined the hallways, exquisite rifles held in their hands. They crossed this main hallway, and entered a sort of foyer/lounge area.

All kinds of noblemen were inside. Drinking, chatting, gambling. Some were even sitting with servant girls. Once they all noticed Emiris, they raised their glasses, a silent toast to him.

Emiris turned to Miko and Kitty. "You see, Abbadon's Oasis is the place were the richest noblemen of Essyrn come to drink, gamble, and seek pleasure. Of course, you'll have a choice about where you work here."

Vyraena

Although in a bad mood, Miko couldn't help but gawk at the house. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. On top of that, the servants at least appeared to be happy, so that was a good sign, hopefully.

When Emiris mentioned they had a choice of where to work, Miko was direct and to the point. She didn't want to waste any time figuring out what would be happening to her. "And those choices would be... what exactly?"

Kitty

Kitty was entranced by the places luxury. They passed by many happy looking slaves or at least that's what Kitty assumed them to be. I looks like she had been right about the collection thing and she hadn't seen any with animal characteristics so far.

The first men Kitty had seen since entering that carriage besides her new owner of course were nobles. Their owner then finally explained why he purchased them and what they would be doing in the future. Kitty was so glad to have that anxiety lifted. Miko was the one to actually speak up and ask what jobs there were exactly. Since this is where Kitty was most likely going to be spending the rest of her life, she wanted something she was going to enjoy. She really hoped there was something like that. Kitty wondered what her owner did with the women that got old. She hadn't seen any so far. Luckily looking old wasn't something that would happen to Kitty for a very long time, but she didn't know that.

DaGlobster

"Come, we will discuss them in my office."

Emiris led the way through the lounge towards a giant pair of staircases that led to the second floor. As they passed through, many of the noblemen present took the opportunity to glance at Miko and Kitty. A few gave them quite lurid looks.

At the end of the stairs and across a hallway, there was a door made entirely out of ivory and gold. Emiris held a hand out, and unlocked the door using some kind of spell. Leading them into his office, it was undoubtedly the most extravagant room in the entire house. The room alone(something about twice as large, and twice as fancy as this) must have contained an entire kingdom's worth of riches, decorations and collector's items.

Emiris walked behind his immaculate, ebony desk, and motioned for Miko and Kitty to sit in the plush seats set up in front of it.

"So, for your service here, You have two options..." he started as he procured their respective certificates, both the pet and slave copies. He took Miko's certificates and laid them out in front of her, and did the same with Kitty.

"Now, I can't have a slave and a pet at the same time, it's a legal block in the Essyrni economy. So, both of you must choose. The life of a pet will be a simple one. You will be a personal servant of mine, but you won't have to clean, or cook, or any of those things. You'll be like a...companion of sorts. The life of a servant, however, means that you'll work downstairs, in the lounge. You might serve drinks, you might clean, you might cook. It doesn't occur every day, but nobles do come here for more...personal services."

After that explanation, Emiris laid his elbows on his desk, leaning as he rested his chin on his crossed finger.

"The choice is yours, but beware, the choice is permanent."

Vyraena

Miko was torn between the two options. On the one hand, she didn't want to be considered a pet. On the other, she caught his drift with the whole servant thing. She definitely didn't want that, but if that was the price for being treated like a human...

Her tails fanned out behind her and curled around her, so that they were sort of hugging her. Absentmindedly, little flickers of energy began to dance around the tips of her tails. Miko wanted to consider both options, as well as see what Kitty picked, so she waited for her companion to give her answer first.

Kitty

Kitty was also conflicted. She had to admit to herself she was addicted to the attention a pet receives and the idea of not having to do anything especially escaping the personal services as Emiris subtly put it. On the other hand Kitty did not like being called a pet and even as a slave you had certain rights pets did not. Another thing was most pets did not talk and kittens were one of them. Not that it would bother Kitty too much she wasn't much of a talker anyways. The last thing was her attachment to her old life. She already lost her old life, her magic bow, and her collection of poisons. Her clothing was the only reminder she had left as well as the only personal belongings she had left. Choosing the life of a pet would mean giving them up for good since Kitty doubted with her natural kitten form he would let her chose the life of a pet in her human form.

Again taking a risk Kitty spoke exactly what she was thinking. "I don't suppose we could have a few days to think this over?" Kitty asked.

DaGlobster

"But of course. I'll give you girls two days to decide."

Suddenly, Emiris smiled. The magic in his office was letting him get more or less an idea of what they were thinking.

"You know, Kitty, if you select the life of a pet, you won't have to be confined to your kitten form. I forgot to mention that. Also, just because you opt to be a pet, it doesn't mean you'll be treated like an animal. As pets, you would receive equal treatment, as if you were a servant, with your only responsibility being to attend to me, and only me."

He leaned back in his seat.

"Just clarifying a few things."

Vyraena

Miko nodded to show she understood. "Two days, got it." She said to Emiris. "But for now, what do we do?"