Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Exotic Slaves (DaGlobster/Vyraena)

Started by Kitty, December 17, 2014, 12:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

Seemingly reading her mind her owner put to rest some of Kitty's concerns. There was one more disadvantage to choosing the life of a pet. Being so close to the owner at all time meant should she want to attempt escape it would be far harder if not impossible than if she had chosen servant. Kitty did find it strange that pet now seemed so good. It was almost as if he was hopping they chose pet. It didn't look like he had any pets yet to speak of. She supposed it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy slaves that came with a pet certificate. Kitty did like to feel special and being the only pet or maybe the one of two depending on Miko's choice would satisfy her.

Kitty did not need any extra time to make her decision not that her owner had put a few of her concerns to rest. It was a no brainier now. "In that case I don't need to think on it any further. I chose the life of a pet." Kitty said wondering what came next.

DaGlobster

Emiris nodded at Kitty's decision. Some would probably decry him for taking advantage of a young girl's inner fears to get what he wanted from her, but hey; It was just business. The quicker he could get things working smoothly, the better things would be for business. With that, he took Kitty's pet certificate, rolled it up, and slipped it back into his robe. He picked up the slave certificate, and when he held it in his hand, it burst into brilliant golden fire before being consumed in an instant.

"As for you, Miko, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with you in the meantime. I'm sure I can find something for you to do around the home while you decide...Is there anything in particular that you're averted to?"

Vyraena

Miko thought for a second. Even for this, she would need to pick carefully. She needed to pick something that wouldn't be too bad, as well as something that she wouldn't disappoint him with. Also, this was her chance to try out one of her options before she had to decide on anything, so she should take advantage of it.

"Hmmm... Well, I suppose I would be decent at serving food and drinks. But only food and drinks for now, none of that personal business, at least not until I decide in two days what I want to do. Also, I can use magic, but my guess is that's of no use to you."

Kitty

Kitty couldn't help but flinch when her slave certificate burst into flames. Even if she wasn't considered an animal by her owner she was still now legally an animal. Her owner could at any time change his mind about how he would consider her. It was an easy thing to do that often times would happen unconsciously. Kitty supposed there was no point mulling over it though since whats done is done.

Kitty would probably be spending most of her time in her kitten form. The human thing was just wanting an excuse to keep her clothing. For the time being though she stayed in her human form.

It was one thing to chose pet and a whole other to live it. Kitty didn't really have a good grasp of what her future was going to look like. Kitty squirmed around nervously not knowing if she should be doing something while Miko and the owner chatted.

DaGlobster

(Short post, away!)

"Yes, I noticed your magic. Could you elaborate on it? You're the only one of my servants who has any arcane ability, and I want to know what that ability is," Emiris said, peering at Miko curiously. Occasionally, his eyes would glance over to Kitty.

Vyraena

"Well, my magic draws on spirit energy for power. I can create bursts of energy, which can be significant such as explosions or harmless..." Miko trailed off, noticing for the first time the energy dancing around her tails. "Like the energy flickering around me now, I guess. What else?"

Miko thought for a second, then continued. "It has some healing potential, but blindness, deafness and other things of that sort are beyond my curing capabilities. I can heal most wounds and cure most illnesses, however. I suppose that's it."

She was about to stop talking, then realized she missed something. "Oh, and I can create minor illusions, although they're nothing powerful. Mostly just changing color, shape or size, or small hallucinations."

Kitty

(also uber short post)

Kitty hadn't really known much about Miko's powers till now. She thought it was really cool. She wished she had those kinds of powers.

DaGlobster

"Interesting...Most interesting indeed..." Emiris commented as he straightened back up in his seat. "Very well, I suppose you can help attend the bar until you come to a decision. It should be an easy position for someone like you, and besides, I don't want you near those nobles until you're settled in. They can be...ravenous...at times."

He stood up from his desk, clearing his throat.

"So, before I send you on your way Miko, a few ground rules. These go for you too, Kitty. You will refer to me as Your Grace, and Your Grace only. I'm a Grand Duke, it's only proper form. Servants do have permission to consume drinks at the bar, but you are limited to only three a day. You also have access to all of the amenities provided in my home, such as the swimming pool, but keep in mind that these privileges can be revoked. Any questions?" He asked, and reached down to a small bell on his desk, ringing it before setting it back down.

Vyraena

"I have one that comes to mind, Your Grace." Miko said, knowing that he meant for them to start addressing him that way immediately. "Where exactly do we stay, or sleep rather?"

Kitty

Kitty didn't know what a grand duke meant but she understood the grace part and as far as she understood thats all she needed to know. She also wasn't too concerned about the bar part either or even the pool part. Kitty could clean herself far better than water could. She just didn't like getting wet.

Miko asked where they would be sleeping. This perked Kitty's ears as it did very much apply to her. Did the pets sleep separate from the servants? Kitty figured she would soon find out.

DaGlobster

"Servant quarters occupy the western wing of the main building. Servants share rooms in groups of three."

Before he could say anything else, there was a polite knock at his office door, and he directed his attention to it.

"Come in!" He called, and a woman walked in. Her skin was milky white, and her hair golden blonde. She was tall, with impossibly fine proportions.

"You called for a servant, your grace?" Asked the woman, bowing her head.

"Yes, Aemira," Came his reply. He approached Miko, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "This is Miko, your new roommate. I need you to orient her, and show her where she'll be sleeping."

Aemira nodded, offering a curt "At once, Your Grace", and motioned for Miko to follow her.

Emiris turned to Kitty, looking at her for a few moments. "You have the option to sleep wherever you please. However, do note that I will have a small room set up for you near mine."

Vyraena

Miko nodded to show that she understood, and followed this woman, whose name appeared to be Aemira, from the room to her new quarters. As she left, she turned back once to look over her shoulder at Kitty. She hoped that her companion didn't make a mistake by deciding so quickly.

There was nothing she could do about it now, though. She turned back to Aemira and followed her down the hall. Once they were a good distance from the room, Miko spoke up and asked Aemira a single question. "How long have you been here?"

Kitty

Kitty watched as Miko left the room with Aemira. She really hoped she didn't scarcely see Miko after this. Then she remembered Emiris said she could sleep where ever she wants and Kitty doubted this freedom only applied for sleeping. So she could easily see Miko every day.

Turning her attention back to her owner Kitty was curious about this room he seemed to have set aside already. "Can I see this room you already have prepared for me?" Kitty asked.

DaGlobster

-Aemira and Miko-

"Oh, I've been here for a month already. I've had my room all to myself, until now I suppose," Aemira said in a slightly cheerful tone. She glanced at Miko's tails, and then at her ears. Awkwardly, she raised a finger to prod one of her tails.

"Wow, I've never seen anyone like you..."

-Emiris and Miko-

"As I said, Kitty, your room is still being prepared. I believe it will be done tomorrow afternoon. For tonight, you will stay in my room."

He approached her, his cane tapping against the tiled floor. "For now, however, you are free to explore my home."

Vyraena

Miko giggled when Aemira touched her tail. She was used to people being in awe at her, and this girl's reaction was quite common. "I hear that a lot." She said with a warm smile. "I'm a Kitsune, or fox spirit."

Miko continued following Aemira through the long halls of the building. It seemed like it would take a long time before they got to the room. Miko noticed that Aemira's tone was cheerful, and she had a smile on her face, which she hoped was a good sign. "You seem to be happy here."

Kitty

Having exited the master's room Kitty explored around she quickly got lost though and began desperately asking around to see if anyone knew where Miko was. She wanted to see her again and to ask is she could hold on to her clothing so she could wander in her kitten form.

DaGlobster

--Miko and Aemira--

"Kitsune? Wow, you must've sold for a fortune. I'm a Mynad. We all look really pretty, but that's about it." Aemira said with a giggle. She continued to play with one of Miko's tails, threading the tip between her fingers.

"Happy? Yeah, I guess you can say I'm happy enough. I mean, I've only been here a month, but Emiris is nice enough. He told me I'd be happier once I got used to the place. I feel like he's trying to make us all feel like we're not slaves. Ever since I got here, I've been treated like a queen compared to my previous masters."

--Kitty--

After enough asking around, one of the guards stopped Kitty, glancing about to the sides. "You came in with the fox-tailed lady, right? I saw her and Aemira walking down to the servant's quarters. I've gotta be quick, the guards aren't allowed to talk on duty."

The guard told her how to reach the servant's quarters from where they were.

"If you hurry, I think you can catch them."

Vyraena

"Previous master?" Miko asked, with a little energy dancing around her tails. "Have you been a slave your whole life?"

Miko didn't know how the culture worked in this area. In Thanatos, slavery was illegal. If one could be a slave their whole lives here, Miko was going to need to come up with something fast. Escape would likely be impossible, but perhaps there was a way to earn or buy your freedom.

Kitty

In Kitty's frantic search one of the guards spoke up nervously. He explained where he had seen her go and that he was risking himself by telling her this. Kitty felt special being told this information given the circumstances. She thanked the guard and asked for his name before chasing off after Miko.

Eventually she managed to find her. Kitty ran up and glomped Miko from behind. "I can't believe I found you this place is huge. Do you have your own room yet can I see it?" Kitty asked with an agenda in mind."

Vyraena

"We haven't made it to the room yet." Miko said. "What are you planning on doing? I need to be shown what to do for the next few days, so you probably won't be able to tag along."