Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I don't have a drinking problem 'cept when I drink. [open!]

Started by Rhindeer, December 27, 2014, 02:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Faris smiled sweetly at that, and pat Aydan lightly on the shoulder. Patronizing. "The problem is, this isn't your bed."

And then she walked on over to it and took a seat, coat still wrapped tightly around her as she got all settled and leaned her back against the wall. And she made sure to sit right in the middle to take up as much space on it as she could. She let out a yawn. "You know what would really help me with my hangover right about now?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

He simply watched her, grin remaining. And when she asked, of course he answered, "Sex? I know d'at helps me."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"You haven't gotten lucky in a while, have you?" Faris asked with a smile.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

He gave a shrug, grinning. "Its been a couple weeks." which was pretty long for him.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Thought so. You can usually tell when a man's hit a dry spell. Sex is all he wants to talk about then." Faris rested her chin on her fist. "I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the problem isn't satisfying a woman when you get her in your bed, but getting her in your bed in the first place?"

visualspice

"Oh d' contrary," he told her with a cheeky grin. "I love t' make a woman scream. D' art of d' female orgasm isn't easy, and to discover what makes a woman git satisfied is d' best t'ing in d' world. Sure, it's nice t' get a release out of it, but I love d' entire aspect of it. Sweat, mess and all."

Rhindeer

"Yeeeah...that is pretty great, huh?" Faris said, and let out a wistful sigh.

"Still didn't really address my point, which is you gotta actually get a woman in your bed first."

Sahyung

Brukor was sitting at the tavern's counter, gulping down his fourth pitcher of mead that day. Or was it the fifth? The alcohol didn't help him remember, that was for certain. It had been a strange day for him, he had just arrived in this city, and he had spent all day looking for someone to help, someone that could give him a task. This isn't exactly what he had imagined when he first became an adventurer, he wished to slay foul beasts and thwart the plans of dark fiends, but alas, he got stuck in the process of finding a quest, and now he was here, drinking away his sorrow, hoping for something exciting to happen.

Maybe his hope was about to be fulfilled: a young boy was sneakily approaching him from behind, intent on stealing his gold. When Brukor noticed his satchel was missing, it was a tad bit too late, as the boy had already almost exited the tavern, but the adventurer wasn't one to give up that easily, and so he gave chase. The thief led him through crowded streets and slim alleyways, passing by merchants and commoners, who were dazzled by the sight of a huge, middle-aged man running after a young boy. The chase came to a halt in front of a temple of some god that Brukor had never heard of, not that he knew any. It was here where he had lost track of where the robber went, so he decided to enter the temple and look around, eager on retrieving his money.