Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The skin trade. [Lion-O!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, January 08, 2015, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"You beat the shit out of him, and then he falls over dead!" Gwen spat back. Okay, that was an exaggeration; Rylan hadn't "beat the shit out of him", just got him in the balls. And hours had passed since then. She let out a huff of frustration, frustration she knew she was unloading onto him, because he was a convenient target.

"You're a blood mage. You could have done something to him!" And yet even as she said it, she was very aware of Rylan's reaction--his angry confusion.

And the fact that he had been out cold all this time. The fact that he did look fucking awful.

Gwen let out a frustrated growl. "No matter. You'll be collared soon and then it won't matter."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

[I wonder if the collar would even work on a cursed crazy blood mage o:]

Quinlan sneezed, blood coming out and cupping it there.  Collar.  He figured it was inevitable, good thing he had more at his disposal than just his magic.  Before Gwen could walk away, he reached out and grabbed her arm.  "Whips and chains, darling."  He let her go, leaving behind his bloody sneeze remnants.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

[BWAHAHAHA! Be pretty fun if it didn't, eh? >8D I actually don't think it would, considering his demonic assistance!]

...Eugh.

Disgusting.

Gwen stared down at her arm, which was now covered in Rylan's snot-blood, and her lip curled in distaste. Drawing a kerchief from her pocket, she wiped it off, though she would need to use water for this, because...snot-blood.

Fucking nasty shit.

And a little eerie, too, considering he was a blood mage. She didn't want his blood on her--just in case.

"I'll ensure you're sold to a master who'll give you plenty of that, darling," she spat at him before she stalked away. And it was no idle threat. She was pissed. Pissed by the loss of Jessen, pissed by Rylan's "betrayal", pissed that he'd been such a bloody thorn in her side!

He'd get his. One way or another.

When she was gone, Aysel looked at Quinlan. "...someone's pouting like a jilted lover," she remarked.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

[Yeah I was thinking it might not either. With the whole cursed thing going for him]

Quinlan gave a bloody toothed grin at her departure, giving Aysel a look at her comment.  "Well, I have been told I make a prettysexy pout."    Moving was still a pain in the ass. Literally.  At least he wouldn't have to move too much now.  "You okay, kid?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

[ALL THE BETTER! >8D Gwen's not gonna like it, bwahaha.]

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm not the one got his ass whooped," Aysel said with a dismissive wave--even though she was pretty sure that's not what he meant. And she was shaken, despite the tough act she was fronting. "It's just, uh, not everyday you see something like that."

She leaned in closer, looked around to make sure no one was looking, and then spoke in a whisper. "Next time, aim for Gwen?"

Lion

Quinlan chuckled, although he certainly understood where she came from. Sure Gwen probably had something coming to her, and would no doubt get her comeuppance where she jilted somebody.  Quinlan made a mental note to have the bitch suffering when he had the chance.  After all, he needed but a drop of blood...

"And rob someone else the pleasure of wringing her neck?" he chuckled.  "Soon.  But if I'm whipped again like that I might not walk again.  I like using my legs."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"You'll be whipped again for sure if you keep giving her attitude," Aysel said, grimacing as she looked over his injuries again.

"I've...uh, honestly never seen her do someone like she did you? Not that I've been here long, but it's always just been the feet or something. You got the feet and your body. You gotta be more careful, Quin."

Lion

Normally he had some sarcastic remark to make at sentiments like that.  But he saw the concern in her eyes.  Allowing that witch to beat him to death wasn't the best escape plan.  He had to think of something else.

"I will," he said, nodding and abruptly nudged her shoulder.  "Ya big softie."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Hey, I'm not soft, you weirdo," Aysel said, a total, obvious lie. She was just an artist stuck in the wrong situation! She'd just always figured she should probably act a lot tougher to fit in. "You're just the only one here with a plan! And no collar. Seriously, keep your head low, okay? They really hurt you..."

She bit her lip, and after a thought, she started to tear off strips of cloth from the bottom of her dress. It was cheap fabric and already torn, the dress she'd been wearing when she'd been kidnapped--though it hardly looked as it had back then. "Next time they might do worse. Here..."

Motioning to his feet, she shuffled around him on her knees and started to wrap them. "Tell me if that hurts."

Lion

Yes, he could imagine they could do worse.  Which was they had to get out before it happened.  Quinlan sighed and watched her rip strips if cloth from her dress and tend to the wounds on his feet.

He stared at her, giving an odd look.  "Why are you doing that?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Because," Aysel said plainly, giving him a surprised look as though he'd asked the color of the sky, "you're hurt."

She looked back down at his feet as she continued. "I know, I know, you heal. But they don't know that. They'll know once that blood flakes off, though." She tightened the strips. "This will hide that."

Lion

"I can only heal with blood treated in fire and ritual.  A mage's blood is more potent however.  Which is why I licked you."  Quinlan smirked at her, he reached for her hands and held them for a moment.  "Thanks though.  For not ratting me out."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Oh," Aysel said, looking down at their joined hands. She gave Quinlan's a squeeze. "Don't worry about it. We're on the same team, right? I got your back, you got mine. Er..."

She rolled her shoulder, the one he'd dug his nails into. "You...wanna lick me again or...?"

Lion

[When one friend offers to let you lick your shoulder, that's true friendship <3]

Quinlan chuckled.  Oh she was serious?  He eyed the other slaves that were a bit shaken from having watched Jessen choked to death.  "Only if you're really offering," he said.  "Just a few droplets will do."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

[This is a true bonding experience! BFFS FOREVAH! xD]

Aysel bit back a laugh at that and rolled her eyes playfully. "You already did it once," she said. "Now that I know you're no vampire...sure, why not? It helps you, and I've already got your slobber on me, so what's a bit more?"

Reaching up, she pulled her sleeve down to bare her shoulder, which was still all red and angry from before. Never in her life did she think she'd be suggesting someone lick her, but...life was just full of funny surprises like that. "Have at it!"

Lion

Aysel really was more than Quinlan honestly expected.  Letting some weird guy lick your shoulder certainly said volumes.  The other slaves wanted nothing to do with him, fine.  But if he could get anyone out, it'd be Aysel.  Let it not be said that Quinlan was completely selfish his whole life.

He reached forward and picked at the wound with his nail until some more blood was drawn.  He saw a few dribbles of blood, squeezing it and letting it flow a little more clearly.  Quinlan lapped at the blood until the iron spilled onto his tongue.

"That's enough.  Thanks," he said, wiping his mouth.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Just because she let him do it, didn't mean she liked it. When Quinlan picked her scab, Aysel winced and curled her hands into fists. Not a good feeling! Neither was it a nice feeling to have her skin squeezed and blood essentially milked. Weirder still was being licked like the meat-juice to a dog's tongue. So gross! All of it was gross! But if it helped him recover, it was a sacrifice she was willing to make.

She couldn't just let him sit there and suffer.

As soon as he was done, she pulled her sleeve back up and pressed her hand to her shoulder to stop the bleeding. Her shoulder throbbed; it wasn't a bad wound, but all that picking and squeezing and pinching made it mighty sore.

"Are you better yet?" she whispered, looking Quinlan over. "You can heal with that?"

Lion

"I can heal.  It'll take some time however.  She did beat my ass.  Literally.  Do you want to see the welts?" he asked, teasing and shaking his head in temperance.

"Look thanks for the blood.  I know it's weird, and I swear I'll try not to make it a habit.  I've got to live.   You're right.  I'm not dying in a cage.  And neither are you, girl child.  You deserve better than this."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Girl child?" Aysel said with a lopsided smile before she gave an indignant little sniff. "Hmph. I'm not a child. I'm eighteen summers! Though..."

She leaned forward a little to peer up into his face. "Guess I'm probably a kid to you, huh, old man?" she teased, before she sat back and glanced out the bars. "In all seriousness, thank you. Thank you for helping me. Just...don't get beat up anymore? It's really hard to watch." She rubbed at her shoulder. "That, and I've only got so much blood to give before it all runs out!"

Lion

He could laugh.  Even in the state he was in.  He never let little things like almost dying get the best of him.  But she was right, and he knew it.  If he kept it up, he'd be dead before even getting a chance to escape.  "We should get some rest, if it's even possible, squirt," he said, smirking and nudging her shoulder.

If Gwen was sleeping any time soon, it would not be restful, Quinlan would make sure of it.  She may have wiped her hand, or tried to, but Quinlan did not need much.  He could feel her pulse, as if it were ringing in his ears.  While she and the others slept, captors and slaves, he concentrated those droplets of blood that she'd discarded and moved them, small quiet dribbles.

And where they perched at the lip of her ear, slowly drifting in until he could feel himself within her mind.  Quinlan whispered words of ritual, soft, barely a breath, as he turned her dreams to pleasures of the flesh, and joined with her and that heated endeavor.  Sure, they were dreams, but they could feel real, couldn't they?

[Just trying something with the dream thing, not sure what the aim is.  If you need me to fix this, no biggie.]

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn