Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yyndrad council meeting (Guild members only)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 26, 2015, 02:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''I-I'm sorry mi-lord, who are you talking too?'' it was a petit, frightened girl, 17 at the most, whom most likely was Annebeth. She kneeled deeply for him. ''I am here to fullfill all of your wishes mi-lord as long as it is in my power.'' she did bear the Orders mark on her hands. So it did mean she was safe

--

''For now that will be all. Oh mind Smed's bodyguard. She's a type that can set your body and desires on fire if she wants too.'' Anise said and opened the door. ''I shall guide you to your room. You have a personal servant whom is soon going to be there. She is from the order so there is no need to worry. Her experience however is not that much. ''

DaGlobster

Smed clapped his hands together like a child.

"Oh, gifts! How I love gifts..."

Smed took off his boots and clambered up onto the bed, peering into the boxes as Gradius opened them. He felt at the robe, which was a deep red. The color befit his position as The Order's "fresh meat" supplier.

The armor was what really interested him, however! Cheerfully, he reached into the box, and took out the masterfully crafted helmet, plopping it onto his head and flipping the visor down. The visor depicted a leering goblin's face, with stylized teeth and holes where the eyes would be. On top of the helmet, there was a large red artificial ponytail.

"Real nice, this is!" Smed commented, taking the helmet off. At Gradius' question, Smed looked over to Mei, and shrugged.

"That's up to her, really. She's not the type to wear much, though."

SilmeriaElemred

''Truth be told I am not the type for dresses. But one would not harm. Assuming order members would apreciate it if I am in more proper attire.'' Mei replied with a shrug. ''Then again I can not garuantee I can keep it intact for long. It would be a waste of materials.''

After all wearing a dress or not if someone especially Smed felt like hiting her with a whip he would do so regardless of what she was wearing and in his way there would be nothing more left of the dress then shredded rags.

''For just in case I can let my mother or the tailor take your sizes and prepare one. My mother does not mind but most of the higher ups would prefer if you had a dress or gown. Judging by what you are wearing now...'' he eyed the full leathergarment Mei had now. ''It would be something simular like what my mother wears.''

''Whatever rocks your boat.'' Mei said with a chuckle.

''Dinner shall be in a couple of hours. One of the orders servants shall pick you up. Feel free to walk around, bathe, enjoy yourselves. I will have to excuse myself. There are a few things I need to take care off. The bell at your nightstand can summon a servant.'' he bowed deeply and respectfully. To Mei's suprise, to both and he left.

Nexus

"Nobody." The archaic man said to the girl. He thought for a moment. " If it is within your power, I would like you to summon your master. I have a request to ask him."

SilmeriaElemred

''Master Gradius is still busy with the preperations and wishes not to be disturbed. Although I can ask your question to him so he can answer or see to it right after the council meeting.'' The girl had not yet moved from her kneeling position yet and spoke very respectfull to him.

Nexus

"I wish t speak to him on my own, face to face, when he has a free moment." Verrikosh said. "Was there a definite time that the dinner was to take to complete?"

SilmeriaElemred

The girl took a pocketwatch from her garments.''Dinner and the meeting shall take place two hours from now mi-lord. I alas can not estimate the duration of the meeting for I am not capable knowing what subjects will be discussed or how long. But it would most likely be after midnight. Another option would be finding lady Anise. Whom is more knowledgeable.''

DaGlobster

"I see no harm in Mei looking a little proper," Smed commented, sitting down on the bed. Heis eyes studied Mei over, wondering how she'd look in a tight, bosom-accentuating dress. He grinned, nodding.

"Yeah, no harm at all."

He watched Gradius leave, and flopped backwards on the bed, stripping down to the clothing he wore under his armor and discarding it to the side. He pulled the bedsheets over himself, and sighed.

"Oh, I've been waiting for a bed like this. I'm going to take a bit of a catnap, Mei. Care to join?"

SilmeriaElemred

Mei took off her leather boots, pants and corset. Joining Smed in the bed with nothing more then underwear after releasing her wings, horns and tail. ''This indeed is a good bed.'' She said. The journey had been wet and not to pleasant. Her muscles felt stiff.''When the meeting is over... I could take on the offer regarding the dress. Anise somehow scares me though...''

DaGlobster

Smee turned towards Mei, laying his head on her bust like a pillow, and curling up against her. He was just small enough for it to be kind of cute...in a sick way. He purred pleasantly as he got himself comfortable.

"Anise ain't all that bad. She just looks a bit scary. Great lady, once you get to know her."

SilmeriaElemred

Mei placed one of her hands on his back. Releasing a tiny bit of her pheromones, but not with sexual intention, merely to create a more soothing atmosphere after their time in the rain.

''I hope I wont get to know her bad side. She looked right through me. I do not even think she is human. If personalities alone made someone a demon she'd certainly be a strong one.'' The hand that was on his back slowly moved to his head and started to massage it.

DaGlobster

Under Mei's massaging touch and soothing pheromones, Smed quickly fell asleep under Mei's touch. He looked like he was going to say something, but the poor little guy was just so tuckered out, that he couldn't manage it.

Nexus

"I shall be in my either in the designated room, or if I don't answer, I will be in the portal in the room that connects this mansion to the Dralogar ruins. You have my permission to enter the portal to summon me." Verrikosh said, turning away.

Moments later, Verrikosh reaches the room and says a quick incantation, creating the portal to the Dralogar ruins. He ends up in the main hall. He makes his way towards what seems like a throne and sits.
"The things I have to do to complete my plan. Those fools don't compherend what I am capable of once I get my hands on the last Eternal Hero Statue." He sighed, though talking to nobdy. He was in unhappy knowing that he had to reveal his plan to gain the group's help. "I must tell them once the meal is over and towards the end of the meeting, even if to know the location of that statue."
Verrikosh looked around. He noticed that all the other Eternal Hero Statues were still in the ruins. Verrikosh knew that the dragon had not been there. He was unhappy, but it was a long journey for the dragon. He waited patiently for Vologorath, or the meeting, whichever came first, for he had all eternity to wait.

Arthuriel

A swirling black vortex  suddenly appeared before Gadius, a tall figure in a black cloak stepped from the smoke, a large hood covering the newcomer, casting a magical shadow over his face. Two white orbs glowing ominously from the hood stared down at Gadius. The figure's head did not move at all as the middle of the cloak shifted, then the figure brought out a dark, pulsating object.
"A demon's heart," He said proudly, displaying the object with pride. "Not easy to acquire, but the dark magic within this object we possibly even raise a god from death!" His voice rose as he held the heart in the air, a sticky black oil dripping onto the floor. He replaced the thing back into the seemingly infinite folds of his obsidian cloak, before addressing Gadius once again. The white orbs narrowed, the figure studying the necromage for a long while.
"Come, summon Anise, we've much to discuss."

SilmeriaElemred

Gradius was startled at first and took a few steps back. The place was officially warded and only one could pull this off. ''Right away. Master''

Preferably Gradius had wanted to be alone till it was time for the meeting with dinner but this guy, he would never refuse. Especially since the heart would be a crucial piece for the upcoming events. At least, for his.

He made a deep polite bow before excusing himself and found his mother in her room.

''He's here'' he told her.
Anise smiled happily and got on her feet. ''I was hoping he would come today''

Together with her sun she returned to his room and after closing the door behind them she bowed deeply. ''Welcome back.'' she said with a smile. ''The operation was a succes. All the artifacts my late husband posessed are now ours. At least the intel was right about what was in here''

Arthuriel

Arthuriel nodded his head. "It's been far too long, Anise. I hope you weren't too deeply troubled by your husband's.. unexpected death." Despite the shadow over his face, the necromancer was certain they could tell he was grinning.

Arthuriel, for his long years of solitude, had found this order to be of  wonderful use. They were loyal, as loyal as those who dabble in the dark arts can be. But most followed him out of fear, something Arthuriel reveled in. He chuckled inwardly, knowing how few of the order truly knew who Arthuriel was. The infamous Demon's Merchant had been a thorn in the order's side, Arthuriel having used that title to destroy the order many years before, fearing it's inevitable destruction by a group of paladins. Still, after all those years, Arthuriel found he had missed his order.

"I've gotten the heart, but I also bring gifts." He said, nodding his cloaked head towards the woman. He wondered if any of them would question how he had manged to procure such a rare object; demons weren't known for giving up their hearts.  He reached a black gloved hand inside his cloak, searching for something. Before long he pulled out an expertly crafted silver and gold ring. It shimmered slightly in the light as Arthuriel held it out to Anise.

"This will allow you to speak with me so long as we remain on the same plane of existence." He reached up and pulled an amulet from behind his leather armor, it matched the ring in color and also glowed faintly. "They're a matching set."

SilmeriaElemred

Anise smiled happily as if she was a child receiving a life time supply of candy. She knew better then to express herself exitedly however, something that even when she was small was not tolerated. ''She bowed deeply in gratitude. Accepting the gift puting it on her slender pale fingers. ''Thank you Master. I shall cherish it'' she said.

Gradius did not question Arthuriel at any level whom had been a better father and teacher then the late Lord of this household. Just like his mother, he followed his orders to the word. Normally anyway since he had his own research now. If it worked, Anise and Arthuriel if his mother's research worked, would be next to become Gods.

Arthuriel

Arthuriel nodded his head, then turned to Gadius. "And I've a gift for you as well." He said as he pulled out an obsidian figurine carved in the likeness of a one-eyed raven. He extended the raven towards Gadius. "This item will allow you to summon a raven the size of a dragon from the depths of the hells if you only speak the word of power."

SilmeriaElemred

''I thank you. It is most generous of you, Master'' Gradius said accepting the figurine with a polite bow. ''We have an hour until the meeting and dinner starts. Is there anything I could do for you?'' Gradius asked. He doubted Arthuriel would only summon his mother or appear in the way he had earlier to 'just give gifts' although normally it ended him being sent off so Arthuriel could speak to Anise in private.

Arthuriel

"No, that is all. I have matters to discuss with Anise, we'll be finished before the meeting." He said, then added as an afterthought. "Don't mention to anyone else I'm here, I'd rather it be a surprise." He was greatly annoyed he, of all people, was going to the order because of an assassin. She'd proven herself resourceful, however, more so than Arthuriel had given her credit for.

Still, it was humbling.