Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yyndrad council meeting (Guild members only)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, January 26, 2015, 02:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Gradius raised an eyebrow. ''With all respect Master. Anise and I are the only ones who know who you really are. They might not expect you, true. But the suprise is not really there if they do not know you.'' Keeping his identity a secret was important and easy. He excused himself and exited his room.

''It has been a while, you and me alone.'' Anise said after she heard Gradius walk away. Gradius was well educated and mannered, she knew he would never eavesdrop. But she did not hear her son scolding anyone for lingering in the hallways without purpose either.

Arthuriel

Arthuriel removed his hood, looking down at Anise with the tiniest hint of a small. His current body could've been considered handsome, with yellow hair and a chiseled face. Were it not for the eyes of pour obsidian, onyx orbs lacking any light, he would have been quite handsome indeed. Well, his eyes and the small horns growing from his underneath his hair.

"Too long," He said, cupping her face in his hands and pulling her into a kiss.

SilmeriaElemred

She answered the kiss with feelings of delight. If she felt lonely or wanted sexual relief she would normally pick women. But man wise there would be only one which was the one in front of her. He who taught her everything after she butchered her parents and my what had she grown since then. Feeding of life force from other beings to remain young and alive, and her magic potentional had been discovered to be great. She owed Arthuriel much. Which perhaps made her feelings for him less of a suprise. He, was everything to her.

''A ring... a kiss... you spoil me a lot today'' she said after the kiss was broken briefly and gave him another.

Arthuriel

You're a tool he uses, manipulate to get what he want. A voice spoke in Anise's mind.

Arthuriel never smiled, only ever grinned but the smallest hint of a smile could be seen on his face as he looked at Anise. She had killed her parents, horribly so. Her soul was tainted, black and corrupted. No doubt if she ever died she'd be damned, but Arthuriel didn't mind that thought. Without a doubt, she would become one of the most powerful demonesses of the lower planes.

"I need your help,"

SilmeriaElemred

She heard the voice and could not determine wether she had heard the disembodied sound before. But if Arthuriel used her, or cared about her, as long as she could be of servuce to him she was happy.  His words took her back to where she currently was.

''Anything and everything. What is it I can help you with'' she asked

Arthuriel

"I've run afoul of an assassin, surprisingly resourceful and with a personal vendetta against me." He explained, his voice void of emotion. It wasn't that he didn't feel, in fact he felt a lot. But emotions were always a distraction, well... usually.

"I banished her to the hells, she got out."

SilmeriaElemred

''I do not hear that every day..''Anise said half impressed by the girls actions.''what do you desire of me to do? I could track her down... if she has a weak spot I could exploit it instead. Your wores are my orders and desire.'' She said

Arthuriel

"I've a way of ensuring she won't bother me again." He reached inside his cloak, retrieving a pendant. "This was her brother's, I used to find him. He is somewhere in Serendipity, I need him found and brought here alive." He replaced the item. "I'll possess him."

SilmeriaElemred

''Sounds fine. Serendipity is large though. I may need the pendant to narrow it down. He might want it back. I have my ways of luring people into a lions den.'' she said. ''But I will find him for you and bring him to your feet. That is where people belong anyway. After finding him, I assume you will allow her to find you? Or do you want me to organise a nice family reunion, drinks all around.''

Arthuriel

He extended the pendant out to her. "His sister is an ice mage, by the name of Cia. And no, I imagine she'll come to him." He grinned wickedly. "To her brother, that is."

SilmeriaElemred

''After the meeting is over I will check on my current research and testsubjects. I will then find this young man.'' Anise assured.''And yes, unless you found out my secret suprise project for you already... I will soon have results that would please you. Hopefully.''

Arthuriel

Arthuriel raised a curious eyebrow. Secret project? He frowned slightly at the thought. Had it been anyone else, he would've killed them right there for keeping secrets from him, but this was Anise.

"Secret project?"

SilmeriaElemred

''If I say anything it will not be a secret suprise. But it basicly should solve a problem we would might get when we reveal ourselves to the world.'' She said with a smile.''It should give some insurance for your safety. I am in the end phase. If you have the time, pick some prisoners whose meatsuit you would not mind wearing.''

Arthuriel

Arthuriel frowned slightly. "I like my 'meatsuit just fine, it has a natural adeptness at dark magic. Why would I get more?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Just... trust me love'' Anise said. ''Please do not make me spoil this now.''

Whatever it was she certainly wanted to suprise him with it no sooner then when she was done. ''They  do not nessesarily have to be permanent. Just insurance.'' she assured him. ''Those you pick will develop adeptness to dark magic.''

Arthuriel

Arthuriel pulled her toward him roughly, putting her body against his. He lowered his head as if to kiss her but stopped, not even an inch away. "How?" He whispered, running a hand through her hair. 

SilmeriaElemred

She closed her eyes slowly. Enjoying his touch before she opened her eyes again to reply. ''Feeding them demon blood mixed with a little bit of my own.'' she said with a smile on her face. ''It worked on the others. Well most. Some kind of imploded. One on seven. But those who can handle it are strong. Vital. Potent. Just not capable of using it due to the way they are. An old friend of mine was willing to help out generously. No strings attached, it was his way of saying thanks to you for finishing the job he had started.'' she refered to the demon who made her soul darker in the first place. A job Arthuriel then later turned into making it darker then black. ''I know what I am doing. And when I tell you why, you will understand why I did it.''

Arthuriel

Arthuriel nodded, then pulled Anise into another kiss. He gently pushed her away after a moment, pulling his hood up. "Do you know what would happen if you mixed an angel's blood in with it as well?"

SilmeriaElemred

''No I do not. Want me to try it out? We do not have an angel in our collection though. Not sure where I can find one either.'' she said. The imploding of the test subjects was a minimum but the suggestion of angel blood being added too made her curious.

Arthuriel

Arthuriel pulled his hood up, the magical shadow fully enveloping his face. "Perhaps, I will have to deal with devils to try and get some, it's a rare item, indeed."