Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Secrets That We Keep [M]

Started by visualspice, February 04, 2015, 08:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

It was a dark day at a dark hour, and long since the weeks have passed since the great crocodile hunt. Ironically, Karime had gained quite a bit of fame for his collection of crocodiles he had brought in- that of which were in no small thanks to his slaves- and unbeknowest to him, another slaver, too. But what did he care? He was off, drinking it off and partying as if he were still in his youth, and had gone to one of the most opulent of places to do so at the edge of the city.

But this place could only sate so much of his needs, so much of his desires. And the more he drank, the more he wished he had done this at a whore house or brought one of his younger wives or two because, despite being drunk, his eyes lingered far too easily over the well muscled and well curved body of his slave and body guard- Red Sun.

Though he always turned his nose up at her exotic features, the way her wild red hair sat around her body, and the way the chains and her armor barely clothed her-
He wasted no time in calling her over, demanding that she serve him drink, and some food. Eating the grapes from this slaves fingers might as well have been heaven, and he was so far away into his own world he had no idea who or what was around him.

But Red Sun easily caught sight of the entrance of another slaver-
for it was none other than the one she so loathed...

Cassius.

It figured she was in a position like this, hand feeding Karime wine and grapes when she'd see the man next. Last she saw him, they were both nearly brawling on the Niafi River over crocodiles.

She still felt childish for it and avoided his gaze and returned her attentions back to Karime, who accidentally let some of his drink slip and spill all over Red Sun's chest.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

It was just Cassius luck that Karime was here. It was hard to drink away your troubles when one of your major troubles was sitting across the bar. It looked like the pig had Red Sun feeding him grapes. Cassius actually found himself feeling sorry for Red Sun having to feed that greasy snob.

Cassius tried ignoring Karime and Red Sun as best he could and just went to bar ordering three drinks right off the bat. That should be a good starting point for the evening.

visualspice

Karime had yet to notice Cassius's arrival, simply oogling his slave and asking her to do all sorts of embarrassing things one might not consider a fighter like Red Sun could or would do. But Karime was drunk enough to bark out orders and he gestured to Red Sun.
"With my wine all over your tits, just take your shirt off. Show off the world what a nice pair you got!" he told her with a grin.

Red Sun hesitated, staring at the man and wondering if he was joking. But as he gestured for her to go ahead, she peered over just once at Cassius before unclasping her top. And if Karime was oogling before, now he was completely enraptured.

"My.. what a nice set of exotic breasts you have. And to think- we squander you away on the arena!" Karime laughed out. "Now come, get closer to me. I'm hungry for more than just grapes..."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

Despite his best efforts, Cassius couldn't help but turn around and look in Red Sun's direction again. What he saw when he did made his widen in shock and then immediately narrow in anger. Cassius got up from his seat, walked across the bar and decked Karime in the face as hard as he possibly could.

visualspice

And that was enough to sober Karime as he held onto his bleeding face.
"C-Cassius!? WHat.. how-" And then with a shaking finger and pointed to Red Sun. "Y-you! Defend me!" he barked.

And without a second thought, the woman simply stood in between Cassius and her master.

Wicked Basket

When Red Sun stepped in front of him, he immediately rediscovered that her breasts were exposed as his eyes fell upon them and leave him in a state of shock that he was seeing her naked.

visualspice

It figured Cassius was as typical as her master. And though she had gone this long without being exploited in this way, she had a feeling it couldn't have lasted long- at least not with a man like Karime. Either way, she simply glared at Cassius.

"I believe you should go. You are not wanted here."

Wicked Basket

Cassius snapped out of it when Red Sun spoke to him and he immediately regained his composure.

"Step aside, Sunny," Cassius said. "I have an ass to kick, and it's not yours this time."

visualspice

"And you know I can't let you," she told him, glaringly. "Go back to your ale. No more blood need shed."

Wicked Basket

"It needed to be shed for a long time," Cassius replied. "I'm sick of this fat pig. Move aside or share his fate."

visualspice

It was then a soft noise was heard as Red Sun turned around. Seems Karime had split- gone off elsewhere as the pair had a face off. Her eyes narrowed at him.

"You're not even drunk yet. Go at least have a few beers before I have to slug your face."

Wicked Basket

Cassius growled when he saw that Karime had vanished.

"That coward," Cassius mumbled. "He doesn't deserve the power he had."

Cassius then turned to Red Sun.

"Tell Karime that he can't hide behind you forever. Also, cover those tits of yours. They're attracting more attention then this whole argument."

visualspice

Red Sun planted her hands on her hips.
"You're not my master,"s he reminded him, still glaring.

Wicked Basket

"Fine then," Cassius replied. "Everyone's enjoying the sight-seeing anyway.",

Cassius then went back to his seat and glanced back at Red Sun and her breasts one more time before going back to his drinks. He hoped Red Sun would cover up not because he cared about, but because he found them attractive and wanted the sight out of his mind. Red Sun was a slave, but seeing her so exposed was making him  think things about her that he wasn't supposed to.

visualspice

Thankful Cassius backed off, she released a held breath and began to look for Karime. If she let him go alone for too long- who knew what sorta trouble he'd find himself in.

But somehow he had found his way into the stable. Probably in a piss poor attempt to make a get away. Seeing him in this state made her roll her eyes but she approached her master anyway.

"Red Sun!" Karime could ahve pissed himself. "Cassius.."

"He's been taken care of," she told him flatly.

At that, his lips curled into a most pleased grin.

"Excellent... Did you see how he reacted? Such a dog... oogling over you as if he possesses you," the drunken man prattled on.

"Yes... but we all know who my master is." Though perhaps the result she was hoping to get from him when she said that was not what he went on to say.

"Yes... now I'll make you mine officially.. " he went on, a hand sifting through her long red hair before trailing down to her breasts, which he began to fondle as his hands worked over his hardened member.

"Turn around," he commanded her. "On your hands and knees."

Red Sun froze up. Taking her top off was one thing- but to have Karime have sex with her...
He could make her pregnant, or worse. Though she wans't sure what was worse than having a child of his seed. But knowing she had little choice, she simply obeyed.

She hadn't had sex in a good long time, so it hurt a lot, when Karime's member cut into her. And as much as it hurt, and she felt the lowest she ever did in her whole life to be taken this way, her body naturally sweetened to the attentions she had been so far removed from from so long that she was actually enjoying while hating the fact her own slaver was claiming her. But it was perhaps while he was grunting and rutting and bucking inside her like some sort of a mule, her mind went to another-
and for some reason, she imagined Karime as Cassius-
and she was taken to a whole other plane of pleasure.

Hey, she might as well enjoy this when she had no choice, and if imaging Cassius instead of Karime made this situation a little bit better, she'd take it for what it was worth. But Karime was like an animal, bucking into her wildly as her fingers and knees dug into the dirt. And once he had cum, she could feel it, all of it as he screamed out to Hakeshna as he made her his, his hot seed being buried in deep- and filled her up so much, it flowed out and dribbled down her legs.

"Gods... " he panted. "You were so tight. Why have I never fucked you before?" and he laughed at such a revelation. And he moved to grip her red hair, and began to fuck her again, being so drunk he could not help himself as Red Sun merely obliged him, as he continued to ram into her over and over again.

"You're mine, Red Sun! All mine! I can see what that bastard wants out of you! But he's too late and he'll never have you! I'll fuck you until you're with my child!"
And with that, Red Sun froze up, her eyes rolling back as she imagined Cassius asking her of that, too-

And for some reason- she wanted it, she wanted all of it. But with Cassius. Not with Karime.
But this moment was madness-
and it was the only way for her to cope with this kind of pain.

Wicked Basket

Cassius had left shortly after he had finished his drinks. He took a more scenic route to avoid being seen. It was while he walking that he heard noises coming from a stable; noises that sounded like they were coming from Karime.

Feeling his anger flare at just the mere thought of Karime, he went into the stable to find Karime fucking Red Sun. Cassius became consumed by pure rage, the sight of Karime having sex with Red Sun angering him beyond all reason. He barged into the stable and slammed his fist into Karime, knocking him off of Red Sun. He then drew his dagger and slammed it into Karime's chest until the pig stopped squealing. Cassius then sat back on his heels and didn't move.

visualspice

It happened so fast- but she supposed that's how it was when one slipped from one nightmare into the next. And as she turned around, her eyes widened at the scene.
And there was so much blood- and Cassius was unrelenting and...
He didn't stop until Karime did.

And she felt her heart drop, her body frozen at the reality...

Karime was dead.
Karime her master..

He was dead.

Wicked Basket

Cassius' hands were shaking as he held them up to look at them. They were covered in blood. He had did it. He killed Karime.

Cassius slowly turned around to face Red Sun. He simply stared at her, still holding up his bloody hands. He had no idea what to say, so he merely stared at her.

visualspice

If he was looking at her for something to say, she was in equal paralysis as he. But at the sound of someone coming, Red Sun grit her teeth and thought real fast. Karime had discarded his robe elsewhere, wearing his simpler one that was light weight when he decided to take Red Sun. She used it to throw over both Cassius and the corpse as she quite literally threw herself at him and kissed him.

"Just don't speak," she growled against his lips, feeling strangely aroused when she was kissing him, as sparks- nothing short of fire works, were going off inside her.

"Let them think you're Karime," she murmured, hoping their bodies appearing jumbled together would hide the evidence of the murder. And while she kept kissing him, it was giving her time to think-
but also become lost in the awkward moment-
something to indulge herself in to forget that she had just been raped.

Wicked Basket

What Red Sun just did put him in even greater shock than murdering Karime. It took him a few moments to process what was happening, but he soon found himself kissing her back, and his arms even began to slowly wrap around her.