Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Darkness does you no good (DaGlobster)

Started by Ice, February 19, 2015, 06:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Raven frowned as she heard his replied. It was just as she had feared. He wanted to kill her, even worse he wanted to eat her mind. That fact alone scared her a lot. " oh my. You will not get the chance to get me like that." she said with a trembling voice.

She shifted abit to where she could try to get her barring. She looked at him and cringed as saw him make a fist. She tried to move away from him. She did not want to be his next victim. As she tried to move away she felt herself being pulled closer to him. That was not where she wanted to be right now . No she wanted to be far away from him.

DaGlobster

As Raven was dragged across the ground towards him, Kruz'Iik remained deathly silent. He was certainly anticipating his next meal. It wasn't often that he had the opportunity to feast so bountifully. Most of the minds he'd eaten were taken quickly. He never really had the time to savor it...

He started to pull her to him a bit faster.

"Oh, but I think I will get the chance. You're mine!"

Ice

Raven was trying hard not to show that she was now terrified. She was wanting so badly to runaway from this creature. However she could not get away from this creature. She tried to hold on to the ground as she was pulled along.  She however was unable to do this. She frowned and saw that she was starting to move along faster. That was the last thing she wanted. As she moved she tried to move and break his grip. She was not going to let this happen to her.

She then cringed as she heard what he now said. She was not his . No she was not anyone's.  " no please stop." she said now as she drew ever closer to him. Now she was almost to him. This was not good at all.

DaGlobster

Once she was close enough, Kruz'Iik reached down and snatched her up by the leg, holding her upside down with so little effort, she might as well have been a stuffed doll. Although he couldn't smile in this current form, the impression was there.

Ruthlesly, he threw a punch, aimed right at her stomach.

Ice

Raven was trying not to scream as she was drug ever closer to the creature. Then when she got close to him he lifted her up by her leg . She then hung there in the air for a few seconds as she saw his look. He was getting pleasure from this. That was not good. She wiggled trying to get free. She was unable to get away.

Then she yelped in pain as he hit her in the tummy. She shivered in pain and squeezed her eyes shut. She was hurting right now that was for sure. After a second or two she tried to get free from his grip. She was not going to get away though.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik's eyes narrowed. His assault slowed, and he paused, still holding her as she tried to squirm free. He held her up a bit higher, grip tightening on her ankle.

"What is your deepest fear, I wonder? Perhaps I should take a look inside and find out..."

Ice

Raven saw his eyes narrow as she tried to get away. She was not going to allow herself to just take his beating. No Darkhearts were fighters. Though she was not certain how much more she could take.  She was growing weak. She now stopped trying to get away and panted slightly. She was now almost excepting the fact that she was at his mercy. She was lifted higher and his grip tightened. That was painful for her and she made a whimpering sound as the pain ran through her leg.

She now looked at him as he asked his question. She did not want him to know that much about her that was for certain. Though she was sure that he would find out one way or another. She was going to ruin that much of his fun anyhow. " I fear ..... the whip.... and death ....the same..." she mumbled now. She then shivered and hoped he would not make this last too long.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik laughed.

"In all my years of existence, I've never encountered such a pathetic creature."

He tossed her away from him, still laughing. His laughter seemed to shake the trees, to cause the stars in the night sky to quiver.

The branches of the trees started growing longer, and thornier. They coiled about, forming loops...

...just like whips.

A tree branch lashed at the ground in front of Raven, causing a horrible gash in the dirt. Kruz'Iik's laughter ceased, and he looked over to her.

"Start running, worm."

The trees around her drew their branches back, as if preparing to strike.

Ice

Raven frowned at the creature as he laugh at her. It was not like she could not be afraid of him at this point . Though if she were smarter she would not have told him her fears. But it was not like she was thinking straight right now either. She then glared at him when he called her pathetic. That was not true at all. Now she was not pathetic.  She was the tossed away from the creature and rolled across the ground. She cringed as she heard his laughter. She was going to try to run from him.

As she thought about this she saw the trees start to changes. that was not good at all. As she saw what they looked like she scrambled to her feet. Then she saw the whip like limbs hit the ground in front of her.  That made her scream abit now. She then heard him tell her to run. Well he did not have to tell her twice that was for sure. She ran fast trying to avoid getting hit. She was not sure how but maybe she would outrun him now.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik gave Raven a few seconds head start, watching her try and sprint away. He was like a cat, in the sense that he liked watching his prey struggle.

It wasn't long, though, before thorny branches were lashing at her thighs and legs, trying to make shallow but painful lashes. The trees whipped at her arms, sides, back, and sometimes even her front. None of the blows were powerful enough to knock her onto her feet, this was more like running a gauntlet.

Ice

Raven did not take the time to look behind her as she ran onward. She was hoping to get away from this creature. However she soon found that he was not going to allow that.. She then felt one of the trees branches hit her in the leg. Then several more hit her. She started to run faster now. She cringed as the pain came through her fear.  She came to the edge of the hill while getting hit by several more of the thorny branches . One hit her in the face and eye. That made her yelp loudly in pain, She then slid down the hill hoping to avoid anymore of the attack.

DaGlobster

The trees didn't relent, even as she slid down the hill. They could no longer reach her, but it didn't stop them from trying.

She'd gotten a couple of feet down the hill before Kruz'Iik appeared in front of her. No smoke, no poof, no theatrics. He just suddenly existed. He went for a stomp onto her stomach, intended to stop her slide.

Ice

Raven was glad that those horrible trees could no longer reach her. Though she knew that she was still in danger . He was still out there. As she slid she saw him in front of her suddenly. That made her gasp but she could not get away from him. Then she cringed as she was stomped by the creature. Her poor tummy was really hurting. That was the least of  her worries right now though. She was stopped from sliding by him and now turned away from him. She felt tears running from her eyes . She was afraid and did not want to die. Though there was no escape for her now.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik looked down at Raven, pinned under his shadowy foot.

"All you do is whimper and beg. Is there no fight in you? No desire to wrench your hands from my claws?"

He reached into her weakened mind, pulling from her memories and fears, looking to incite her into a desperate fury. Finally, he found it.

"You'll die like your mother, worm. Under my foot..."

Ice

Raven looked at the creature who had her pinned to the ground. She could tell that he wanted a fight. He wanted her to try to get away from him. But what good would that do? A better question was how could she do that? She stopped crying and looked him in the eye. She would fight him . She would not let him simply kill her . Not without a little bit of effort. " you have not killed me yet. You do not know what I am capable of." she stated with an intense voice. She was slowly moving her hand to her side. She was going to hit him with one of her arrows.. She just had to get the timing right.

She then felt the sensation of him reaching into her mind. She was unable to fight him though she did try to resist him. Then she heard what he said. He was the one that killed her mother. That made her darker persona come forward. See ever since her parents died she had dark urges at times. Now her would feel them in full force. " you are wrong. I will kill you and avenge her death." she said with a dark tone.

Then she tried to stab him in the leg with the arrow that she had in her hand. She wanted to hurt him. She wanted him to feel the pain that she felt. She wanted revenge.

DaGlobster

The arrow passed through Kruz'Iik's leg, swishing it away like he was made of smoke. Despite the fact that his form was disrupted, the weight on her stomach remained. He laughed, allowing Raven no respite, satisfaction, or release from her anger.

Instead, a spike rose from the ground beneath her, jutting out from the side. It was aimed to impale the elbow of the arm holding the arrow, breaking it in a most agonizing fashion.

Ice

Raven frowned as she saw the arrow simply pass threw his leg. Oh that was just great. No wander he was so powerful. He was some sort of evil spirit. Or so raven thought anyway. She frowned as she still felt the wait of his foot on her tummy. Then he laughed at her again. She glared at him and tried to move away. She needed to be free from him. Though that would be a hard task.

She then hollered in pain as she felt the spike that rose from the ground go threw her elbow breaking the bone as it went. Oh that hurt more then she ever thought something like that would. She took several breath trying not to scream as the pain racked her arm. She then glanced at him with a look of pure hate.

DaGlobster

Kruz'Iik laughed, and retracted the stone spike back into the earth. He picked Raven back up by the neck, and held her up high. He mocked her with silence, to show her that she wasn't even worth his words anymore.

Ice

Raven just glared at him as he laughed at her. He was not deserving of her anger but yet she felt it. her eyes would get darker as her evil  persona took control. she was not going to let them die. She then cringed again as the spike when back in to the earth. Then she was picked up by her neck by this creature. She wiggled trying her best to get free. She did not like being picked up like that. And the silence made her that much more uncomfortable. " you are going  to kill me now? well just know if you do I will make you pay for it." she hissed. She started to swing her feet up  trying to put all of her weight on his arm. Though she did not weigh much it was still worth a try.

DaGlobster

"Oh, you're not going to die yet..."

He placed his hand over her hurt stomach, almost as if to soothe away the pain.

"Greater horrors await."

He started to tug mockingly on her clothing, hinting to her at what was about to happen.

Tags: