__________________QUICK STATS
Name: Kirl Moonharber
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Formerly Adelan
Hight: 5' 5"
Residence: Nowhere
Character of mine most likely to. . .: Die to save someone else's life

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description: Short red hair, large green eyes and, unlike most Adelans, lighter skin, though it is slightly tanned from all of her traveling. She wears some leather armor over a green tunic and brown pants tucked into knee-high leather boots.  She also wears a long hooded cloak. She carries a bow and a quiver of arrows on her back and has two long curved daggers on her belt.  She is strong but her musculature doesn't show very much.

Personality: Spunky and Stubborn, honorable and loyal, Kirl is a goodhearted and friendly young woman, she hates to see innocents in danger, and only kills when there is no other option.  She will attempt talk with an enemy to try to get them to 'turn good' as she says.  If that does not work, knocking out an enemy and bringing them to a jail is her next choice.  Killing, for her, is a last resort.

Magic/Abilities: She can fight very well with the weapons she carries and can be stealthy and a good tracker, but she possesses no magical abilities other than that she can communicate to some extent with Oax and other animals.

Relationships: Deepest relationship with her Hyena, Oax, but she is friendly and makes friends with many of the people she helps, but also makes enemies of the evils she tries to defeat.

Religion: Kirl practices no religion, but she believes in a goddess of nature, the earth, and kindness, among other things, named Korriana.

History: Kirl was cast out of the town where she lived when she was twelve for taking in and caring for a Hyena pup, as they were hated in her community for killing sheep and other livestock.  The religion of her people told that they hyenas were bringers of bad luck, demons, and to keep one would tell that one was a demon as well..
The Hyena, named Oax by Kirl, is now her constant companion, and she will fight to the death for her human friend.  Oax is a Shey Hyena, therefor she will live for nearly sixty years, though every single physical aspect is the same as a regular Brown Hyena. Kirl has abandoned nearly everything about her people, their superstitions and religion the most, and when she left them cleared her slate completely.  Kirl is an adventurer and what you might call a do-gooder.  She tries to rid the lands of evil.  She would help a village get rid of a pack of invading goblins,  go off to reclaim stolen treasure from an ogre, or just try to defeat an evil being.  Whoever she does the task for, though she does it only for the sake of good, may give her a reward of gold pieces or some other valuable item.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads (Not in chronological order)
No Rest For the Lonely
Playing the Pipe
Gold Ain't So Sweet
The Price of Life
A Midnight Bonfire
Memories of Ice
Tense First Meetings

Finished Threads
Tense First Meetings
Lords should stay in their Keeps
What is happening to me?!
Oh How The Winds Have Changed
Return Of The Assassin
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: