Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Saber-Five's Wants and Limits

Started by Saber-Five, January 10, 2015, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
"Adventure, drama, comedy, and war."

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
"Horror"

How often can you reply to any given thread?
"Within a day, two, or three."

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
"Within three days or a week."

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
No

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
"Depends whenever I feel like I can do it."

Anything else?

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
"I'm more than okay with my characters getting injures within reason like a fight or a duel. But as for death and crippling wounds but if you have to ask for my permission first."

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
"I maybe up for romance but I'm not very good at it to be honest. As for relationships I can do either pre-plot relations or organic ones, depending on the characters I make. I'm open to IC rejection but to not love triangles. With the issue of age differences I prefer it be between only adults in similar ages or at least a few years apart from one another."

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
I won't write detiled scenes, just imply it or maybe even it let faded to black."

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
"Yes"
What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
"I'm good with violent fights and battles as long as it's not too gory."

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
No I won't ever take part in any story to do with rape."

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
"A player will have to ask me first about the werewolve curse but I won't have anything to do with vampire stuff."

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.) "Its okay if someone cures my characters of disabilities or injures as long it's within reason and have my permission first."

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
"I don't use a lot of profanity when writing how my characters speak."