Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Identity Crisis. [Spice!]

Started by Draconian, April 22, 2015, 02:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

While reading had never been his strong suit, he was absolutely sure that little note said to meet here. Not seven feet to the left - which is an entirely different street - but right here. Yuuki was so absolutely sure he had the right place that he'd been standing and waiting for almost a half hour, shifting from foot to foot and looking the littlest amount of grumpy. This person was supposed to talk about a job with him and Yuuki - for the most part being unemployed - could do with the money. There were things to take care of.

Important things. Like rent and food things.

Pushing a hand through his already messy hair Yuuki sighed and decided fifteen more minutes. He'd already wasted enough time to just wait and it was boring now. The sounds of footsteps   echoed down the alley and Yuuki couldn't give enough cares to look up. Until something collided with his shoulder and he and the stranger went tumbling. The man got up quickly, giving Yuuki a good elbow in the face on the way up though there was an unfamiliar weight on his lap left behind.  "Hey!" Yuuki called, scrambling to stand up holding the unfamiliar weight before ignoring it and putting it into one of his jacket pockets.

Wait or run after them? The fifteen minutes wasn't up, so maybe that was the guy? Also the thing that was in his pocket but that could come after. Moving a hand to his face to catch any wayward blood that may have poured of the cut in his mouth Yuuki started to jog after the person. Maybe this was a test? It wasn't a very good test.

visualspice

And from the alleyway the strange running man had come, a small die was thrown out, and tinkled lightly across the cobblestone, perhaps unobserved. It rolled enough to get to exactly where its thrower had wanted, and landed on it's side against Yuuki's boot. And whether it was the wind or the man shuffling, eventually the die fell onto it's side to reveal the single dot in its center.

She rolled a one.

A second later there was a hiss, and a soft explosion as a cloud of dust swelled at the crossroads.
And the confident person who through the dice knew she had that criminal this time! She had been chasing him all week, and despite her best efforts, he got away like the slippery snake he was!

But now that the entire junction of the street was laced with heavy, thick, sight hindering fog, she went in head first with her pole cue and came up around the shadowed figure at the smoke's center, and wasted no time in trying to come up from behind him and choke the man with the cue at his throat.

"Think you could get away this time?" she growled into his ear, trying to sound as menacingly male as she could, but her voice was just a tad too feminine for her efforts to be fully believed. "Now drop all your weapons like a good boy."

That's right! His running days were up!

OOC: Hope it's okay to presume some actions here XD if not I can edit my post :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

There was never a dull day. Yuuki would look back at this and groan quietly before hanging his head and going back to his mundane life. For now though, the smoke made him glad his hand was over his mouth while he frantically looked around for what exactly did that. Was he gonna get mugged? Yeah, normal people didn't just throw smoke bombs.

Of course, Yuuki went down easy down on one knee. He gave a gasp and his hands went to the pool cue pressed against his neck and the voice sent a shiver down his spine. Too close. The only people that whispered into his ear were ones he was doing that with, and usually it was 'you're too heavy, get off of me' or something equally not erotic. "I know I look like an asshole," He wheezed out, not at all enjoying the pool cue pressing against his neck, "But don't you think you're taking this a little far?" It didn't occur to him at all that maybe all this treatment was intended for the man that had run away.

visualspice

Candy lost count just how long she was after this man for some information, so her patience wasn't exactly presentable. At his statement, she merely pressed the pool cue harder against his throat.

"Trying to sweet talk your way outta this? I don't think so. I want answers, and I want them now. I suggest you start spilling those beans, sugar, or I'm going to have to start placing this pool cue elsewhere and in places a lot more uncomfortable."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

This was just uncomfortable. Yuuki couldn't do much besides strong arm this kid and he'd feel bad about it, because he couldn't imagine how awful she's going to feel when she's realized she's gotten the wrong person. Or did she? Was he a criminal!?

"How about you ask some questions?" He grumbled out, not putting up a fight, his hands up to show he was indeed defenseless. There was no desire to be a known criminal at least not here. Somewhere else, sure. This was his home though. "And you better damn well keep that thing away from my dick or we're going to be having some problems." He threatened quietly, doing his best to glare over his shoulder.

visualspice

"Who said anything about me hurting those goods, hrm? But that's more like it, just keep your hands up like that and we can... talk."

She hadn't thought she'd be able to catch him when she did, but she wasn't about to waste anymore of her time with this ruffian!

"First, what's the reason you've been coming in and out of the Old Weston's joint, huh? I've heard a lot of rumors that people go past that area, but none return. No bodies, no nothin'. Except I saw you there the other day. And the day before that. Now something smells fishy, and you'd best come clean now, because I got a lot of evidence to support you're the murderer the guards around here have been trying to track down for months. So what's the story, huh? Why'd you do it? And you'd best be careful on how you word it, because one of them women you killed- she was my friend."

Draconian

"Well, they're the only thing I value as much as my life," he quipped quickly before growing silent. Like a gentleman he listened to her talk, accuse him of murdering people and of being here for months. Confusion clouded his brain and a cold sweat broke out over his body, his hands clenched into fists before he opened them again while he processed all this information.

"Wait." Yuuki shook his hands and repeated himself a few times, "I haven't been in town for months, who are you?" His hands went to the pool cue and he grabbed it next to her hands, intending to rip it away from her grasp, it was starting to bother his neck and the ground was hurting his knee.

visualspice

"Oh, yeah? Nice try but I ain't buyin' it!" But before she could utter another word, she released a.yelp as he tugged at her weapon, and it sent her off balance and falling into his back with an uncomfortable 'Ooof!' She hadn't expected that! But she managed to keep the pool cue in her hands, even if her grip was slipping as it appeared the pair were playing tug of war.
"Hey! You better let go of my pool stick or I'm going to make you wish I only hit your family jewels!"

Draconian

There was an audible sigh and Yuuki closed his eyes, tugging at the pool cue simply to keep her off balance. "Look, Kid, I don't want to hurt you. Could you just stop? I haven't done anything."

visualspice

Candy was becoming as irritated as he, and through the commotion, it attracted unseen and unwanted attention. The man she had been originally after looked strikingly similar, even with tattoos in similar places. Though the patterns were obviously different, not that Candy could tell as the man crept up behind her and once he was a good enough distance away, he fired a poison dart, striking her shoulder.

"Owe! What the hell... Did something just bite me?!"
But when she turned to observe the dart sticking out from her shoulder, her jaw slacked, and she paled.

Draconian

There was only so much stuff someone could handle in a single day. Yuuki was quickly approaching that line, first he gets stood up, then pool cued and now, now he's manage to throw a dart at her from behind himself. If the poor girl didn't look so horrified he would have rolled his eyes and pushed her away.

Yuuki being a big idiot was in her favour though because all he did was remove his hand from the cue and reach to rip out the dart. It couldn't have felt nice, personally he never enjoyed being pierced by anything. He caught a glance of the person that shot the dart but getting the girl to safety was definitely priority number one. Yuuki used her moment of distraction to wrap an arm around her middle and shuffle off, once out of the mans view he place her down gently before picking her back up again bridal style, instead of like a sack of potatoes.

There was no stopping, the weirdo could be chasing them! Her. The girl.

"Where do you live? We'll lose the weird guy and I'll take you there." It was taking so much effort not to-"and I told you so. Why wouldn't you listen? Now you're hurt."

visualspice

By the time Candy knew what was going on, her body was starting to feel like leg. She winced, finding her legs give out as she groaned, "D-dart.. dart was... was... p-poisoned."
And she hoped it wasn't lethal, because if it was... she feared her days might be numbered!

Draconian

Yuuki chewed on his lip while the poor girl obviously was succumbing to the poison on the dart. Either that or this was gonna be a great con and someone was gonna pick his pockets while he tried to help her out. "Some damn fast poison." Yuuki commented to himself, watching it take it's effects on her.

It was tempting to just... Tuck her away and walk along like he'd never been part of this little event. His neck still kinda felt scratchy from the pool cue and it wasn't like he owned this girl anything. A few moments of watching her was all it took before he swore and cradled her like something precious, keeping her tucked close to his chest to be some form of warmth.

"C'mon sweetheart." Yuuki urged quietly, "You gotta help me help you, if you can't we're gonna have to sit in a horse stall until you feel better."

visualspice

Candy winced. This was hardly the predicament she wished to find herself, and so soon! Her mind was sluggish, or perhaps that was her tongue, but as she tried to reach for her over coat's pocket, her hands fell short, brushing the fabric before the limb fell away.

How frustrating.

"My... my pocket. Inside... vial... I... need.... to.. to drink."

By the Gods, was this ever humiliating, not to mention immensely frustrating! At least she had some poison antidote, though she was unsure if it would work on every poison, for it was a general antiserum, however, did she have much choice if she wanted to live?

Draconian

Of course, like a good boy, Yuuki went about rifling through the strangers pockets for this vial. Both inappropriately entertained and worried. "You just keep... Vials of antitode in your pockets? I thought I had shit jobs, but at least I've never had to do that." He commented idly before finding it in some pocket by her leg or her butt, he wasn't quite sure. Yuuki cradled the girl closer and hunched down, sitting against a wall, his legs crossed placing her in the place between his knees.

He used one arm to prop her up and another to open the vial. She could talk, that meant she could swallow right?  "Alright, Babe, bottoms up!" he put the vial to her lips and tilted it slowly, allowing time for her to drink it or time for him to pull it back if she couldn't.

visualspice

She'd slap him if she could, but she more or less gave him free range to frisk her! And her life was at stake, so the moment the vial was to her lips, she took it in, but was soon sputtering some out, but did manage to get a good portion of it down. And that made her gag, before she winced and felt the bizarre effects of the antidote wash over her.

Her body still felt tingly, even disconnected, and in her dazed and currently drugged out state, she still managed to give the guy a crooked smile and said, "Thanks, hun. Just give me a minute. The antidote don't work right away." And hopefully it would be quick enough-
But they had acted fast, but it still didn't help her heart was racing at the idea this moment could be her last.

Draconian

Yuuki's nose wrinkled in distaste. Nicknames were one thing, pet-names-not-names were another. "My name is Yuuki not hun," came out of his mouth before his brain told him it was a bad idea. Now someone with people after her knew his name. While he could pass as Adelan from the back, one look at him from the front, the tattoos, the eye colour, he just didn't pass.

Shifting he moved his weight slightly when his leg started to fall asleep. "So what are you. Some sort of drug dealer?" Curiousity peaked and he looked down at the woman cradled in his arms.

visualspice

Candy snorted and gave the man a coy grin.
"Okay, hun." But when he went on to accuse her, that expression turned into a soured one. She scrunched her nose. "What? Drug dealer?" She looked the man over as if he were joking. But then.. all things considered....

She shook her head and played it off with a laugh, moving about sluggishly in his arms, but really, moving was still futile.

"You're as far away but just as close in one accusation." After all, a whore's sex, some described, was like a drug, after all...
And she DID have some interesting potions and things on her. And boy, if she had a chance to tell you, it is quite the ordeal to keep those stocked and well hidden in her room at the Peach!

Mirth danced in her eyes.
"Let's just keep it at 'we're strangers' and nothing more." Things tended to get strange when she knew just a tad too much about a man anyway! Though she already knew his name...
Then again, she probably had serviced more than one Yuuki during her career.

Draconian

Yuuki frowned and pulled a less than impressed face. "Alright, Kiddo." This girl couldn't be any older than Niaaki, that was for sure. Of course his expression changed when she told him to leave it at them being strangers.

"I dunno. I'm spending an awful lot of time being your chair." He looked down at the ground, the ground on which his bottom was sitting on. This was terribly awkward. Never being good with small talk he cleared his throat. At least she was getting better. That was going to be nice. Yuuki didn't want to cart a dead girl around town. Or leave a corpse behind.

"So... How's vigilante...ing treating you?" It seemed like a decent question. "Good business?"

visualspice

Candy just stared at him. She could have laughed, and perhaps she did? But found herself shaking her head.
"For a chair, you talk an awful lot." She paused a moment and chewed on her lip.
"If you gotta call me something, call me Card Trick."