Cirick, Demonoid Creature

Started by JackieCat, June 15, 2015, 10:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

CIRICK, DEMONOID CREATURE

__________________QUICK STATS
Name: Cirick (Kir-ick)
Lifespan: Around 115
Race: Demon-like, don't know if she's a demon yet.
Ethnicity: Unknown
Height: 5' 6"
Residence: Everywhere, prefers the dark of night, caves, and such

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description: Very thin, long thin arms and legs, though she is bipedal,she walks on her toes, like a dog, her foot is very long and her heel almost never touches the ground, they're digitigrade.  Her skin is colored like that of a Serenian, though she is not Serenian.  She wears no clothing, but the parts that would generally be covered are actually not there.  She has some indication of breasts, but they are small.  She has four fingers and three toes, and they are long and thin.  She has long sharp talons on each finger or toe.  She has an extremely long tail with a sharp barb on the end.  Her tail is quite dexterous and strong.  Two thin lines went up from the corners of her mouth to almost her ears, and she could really open her mouth very wide, though she kept her mouth at a regular human size most of the time, it tended to scare people when she fully opened her jaw, revealing a lot of small, very sharp, teeth.  She can also unhinge her jaw, though she usually doesn't, and has a long forked black tongue.  Her eyes are red and she can see in the dark.  Other than those things, her face is otherwise mostly humanoid.  She has a hooked nose and two curving rams horns on her head and two smaller horns closer to her forehead.  She stays mostly slightly crouched, her legs bent and her head down but looking forward.

Personality: ?? Will add later

Magic/Abilities: She can fight well with her talons, teeth and horns, they are sharp and deadly.  She can blow fire, and despite her being so thin, she is strong.  She can scale almost any surface and can also climb upside down on some materials.  She has heightened senses, she can hear very well, see very well, smell very well, and has somewhat of a sixth sense.

Relationships: None yet.

History: Unknown.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
Reporting for Duty
Finished Threads
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: