Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror cont. (Private)(M)

Started by Wicked Basket, July 07, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"All ashore that's going ashore then, I guess," Grazen announced. "We've got some shopping to do."

Greenery

Her eyes lit up like the sun when Grazen mentioned shopping. "Eeeep!" She clapped her hands together. Once the ship came onto the shore, Esmeralda ran off the boat and toward the market place, looking at all the stands and venders. She went over to the clothing area, looking to see what Grazen might like on her.

Wicked Basket

Grazen had not been expecting such an energetic reaction. In no time at all Esmeralda began tearing through the market place, looking at everything. Grazen tried to keep up with her as best as he could. They were still in danger.

Greenery

"Ah, look! They have some night gowns!" Esmeralda shouted with a smile. "Can I get this?" She asked with a pouting face.

Wicked Basket

"I don't really have much money," Grazen said patting his pockets. "It's been awhile since my last job and I'm running low on funds."

Greenery

Esmeralda smirked and took out a pouch of money and put it in his pockets, lingering inside some before smiling. "Now you have some more. Tell you what, let's buy what we want and then come back." The enchantress smiled and kissed his cheek.

Wicked Basket

"In that case, you might as well take the money," Grazen told her. "I don't plan on buying anything outside of supplies. "

Greenery

"Babe, take the money." She smiled and took his hand, leading him toward the food stands. "I'm a horrible shopper if I can be honest. I buy everything I see."

Wicked Basket

"You can poof up anything you want," Grazen told her. "Why do you need to buy anything?"

Greenery

Esmeralda sighed. "Because, Grazen. Those things just don't come from nothing. I'm taking them from somewhere." She answered before looking over the fruit.

Wicked Basket

Greenery

"Anywhere." She answered before buying some fruit and vegatables.

Wicked Basket

"That must be handy," Grazen commented looking over what was in the stands.

Nothing really caught his interest though. They should stock up on food, but they would need food that didn't spoil too quickly.

Greenery

"Do you want any new clothes?" She asked after a while of shopping for the things they needed. "I'm going to get something for the bed room."

Wicked Basket

"What's wrong with the clothes I have," Grazen asked. "Besides the fact that they're the only clothes I own."

Greenery

"Because those are the only ones you own." She stated with a raised eyebrow. "Just trust me, okay? Go buy a new set of clothes."

Wicked Basket

"Like what?"

Grazen looked down at himself and then back up at Esmeralda. He had never considered getting new clothes because the ones he had worked just fine. They were functional and practical. Why would he need new ones.

Greenery

Esmeralda tapped her chin before thinking. "Oh, I know!" She took his head and led him farther down, away from the crowd. After a while, she let go and paused. "Okay, what about...this?" She snapped her fingers and his outfit changed to a tight, muscle protective shirt with no sleeves with black pants and combat boots with a steel toe. "How do you feel in that?" She asked, conjuring up a mirror.

Wicked Basket

Grazen looked down and examined himself in this new outfit that he wasn't sure where Esmeralda had taken it from. Still, it didn't look half bad.

"Not bad," Grazen said simply.

Greenery

"See? No isn't that better? No I can see the muscles of yours." She purred before placing her hands on his chest lightly before leaning in to kiss him.

Tags: