Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror cont. (Private)(M)

Started by Wicked Basket, July 07, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"You sure do," Grazen agreed. "I've never seen anyone sleep so much."

Greenery

Esmeralda gigged before getting up and walking over to him, putting her hand on his shoulder.

Wicked Basket

"So where are we off to this time?"

Greenery

"I thought we agreed on Aelda?" She stated.

Wicked Basket

"Adela it is then," Grazen replied. "I'm not sure how long it will take us to get there though."

Greenery

Esmeralda thought for a moment. "Probably a good week or so." She answered, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm not used to being on a boat so I don't really know."

Wicked Basket

"I'm not either," Grazen admitted. "I usually just stick to the mainland."

Greenery

"Well, I guess we're gonna do this thing together." She kissed his cheek before over to the front of the ship.

Wicked Basket

"I guess we are," he agreed. "Perhaps later we could do some other things together."

Greenery

She turned around with a raised eyebrow. "Like what, my love?" She asked, having a pretty good idea.

Wicked Basket

"You tell me," he replied. "You said you had some things to show me."

Greenery

"Oh, of course! I knew that." She winked at him as she began thinking. "I gotta show you some of my skills. So far we've been doing things in the bedroom rather traditionally." Esmeralda tapped her chin.

Wicked Basket

"Traditional, huh," Grazen repeated. "Do you have more exotic methods?"

Greenery

Esmeralda chuckled, shaking her head. "My dear, Grazen. You have no idea." She went pick up her navy blue dress from the floor and went down to the bedroom to change into it. She came back moments later, walking over to him.

Wicked Basket

When Grazen heard Esmeralda approach he glanced in her direction. The simple glance then turned into a prolonged stare as he drank in her figure that was pleasantly outlined by the dress.

"You make concentrating on anything besides yourself very difficult, my dear," Grazen said with a smile. "I might very well run into a reef while staring at you."

Greenery

Esmeralda blushed deeply before squeezing between him and the steer of the ship. "Well I do like being the center of attention." The enchantress admitted before turning around to face the steer. "There. I think this would be better don't you think? Therefore you can look ahead and be able to feel my body." She teased pressing her rear against the front of his pants.

Wicked Basket

Grazen held onto the wheel with one arm and wrapped the other around Esmeralda's waist.

"Much better," he said kissing her neck.

Greenery

She purred. "I thought so." Esmeralda looked over the seas as her hair blew in the air. "This is so romantic, babe."

Wicked Basket

"It is," he agreed. "We should do this all the time."

Greenery

"We should." Esmeralda rested the back of her head on his chest. She started to pull at his pink heart, making his blood pump more to his nether region. "I love your muscle shirt."