Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Warriors With Benefits [Saber-Five]

Started by Jounin64, October 29, 2015, 04:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

Only a few minutes into eating, and Meeta already wants to talk business...another good quality, Nezhir muses. He looks up to respond.

"You see, even though I'm one of the most feared bounty hunters in Essyrn, it gets lonely at the top, even for me. I want a less makeshift and less self righteous partner unlike the others I've had for hunting. I also want a strong partner for my home life...I think you fit both."

Saber-Five

Meeta considered what her host said. He not only wanted a comrade to accompany him during jobs but also someone to...live with him. Amazing what loniness can do to even successful people. Judging by his statements, the bounty hunter had his fill of partners who were temporary and lived too morally for his liking. Of course Nezhir could've gotten some brothel girl or one of his slaves to bed for pleasure but it's becoming obvious he wanted something more than that.

Nezhir wants a mate, a strong one.

Thinking that, it occured to Meeta that this man doesn't seem used to giving compliments to others. Meaning she really had caught his eye indeed but did she want? Meeta had come here to bed this hunter for sure but hadn't expected to pull into a possible commitment.  In many ways, Meeta still wanted to maintain her independence. Yet for how long would that last on her own, yes her former master's family and cronies were scattered and exiled but what if they returned.

Joining Nezhir can perhaps offer protection from that threat. Also having someone to venture with and to share a bed with would be nice too.

"Interesting offer, though there is a possible problem." Meeta finally spoke and explained further.

"I once served the house of Kaa as a gladiatoral slave, but my master was killed in a nomad raid. I survived the ambush and escaped the carnage. So far the Kaa household hadn't attempted to reclaim me due to it being torn apart without its head and being exiled as well. So what assurance do I have you won't take me back to one of them should they return and offer an reward for me?"

She could've hidden this fact, but Nezhir would likely find out eventually. So its best that she test to see if he's genuine about wanting companionship and keeping it. On the off chance he wasn't, Meeta intended to give him the fight of his life here and now even without any weapons, win or lose.

Jounin64

Nezhir chuckles.This woman had been twisted in suspicion due to his accomplishments. He quite relishes this reaction because suspicion can be a root of fear. Since Meeta is strong though, this most likely didn't spawn from fear, but self preservation and caution. A good skill to have.

"Well that was upfront." Nezhir responds. "I can see the logic behind it though. You only missed one part. If you were a bounty, then I would have already known that and have had you hogtied or dead on your way to that family by now. But you see I haven't, and that is because you are free. Being a former gladiatorial slave myself, it is not my duty to hunt you. I accept contracts to hunt slaves because they need to prove if they deserve freedom. When I catch them, that just proves that they are weak and deserve slavery.

Nezhir stands up and brushes himself off. "You have already well earned your freedom, proving your strength. If the strong hunt the strong then they're only letting the weak breed. So now that, that's been discussed, would you like dessert? "

Saber-Five

Inwardly she didn't believe most of anyone deserved to be slaves. Well...some did like nobles who never worked a day in their spoiled lives. Of course, Meeta knew that is a rare opinion, one she didn't intend to share with anyone, if it can be helped. The pit fighter, felt that the system of slavery couldn't be done away with it, due to the world's addiction to it. In the end, it was up to the few slaves brave enough earn their own freedom or for their masters to change their minds. 

As for herself, she will take her chances with this harsh yet strong man.

"Good with me and yes some dessert would be nice." Meeta answered while resting her hands on the back of her head in the chair. With that concern out of the way, Meeta spoke further as they waited for dessert.

"Now here are my conditions for this arrangement. First off, when I go on jobs with you, I get half of the profits once we complete them together. Second, that I continue as a pit fighter when we're not busy working or enjoying each other's company. Now onto the third point, if you have an urge to bed someone else beside me like say a soft whore from the brothels or even a slave here at the household let me know first. Who knows perhaps I would even join in on the fun if in the mood, but we would have exclusive rights to one another as mates above all others.

Do you agree to these terms?"

Meeta displayed a coy smile after saying that and added another question.

"How about we have that dessert in your private quarters alone?"

Jounin64

"Well profit obviously isn't a concern for me, pit fighting is a good way to show off your strength, and you read my mind for your third point. So in other words, I agree to your terms"

After Meeta's last comment, desire fills Nezhir's eyes. "Lets see if your strength carries all the way up there" He wraps his arms around Meeta's waist from behind and kisses her deeply on the side of her neck.

Letting go he begins to walk to his quarters.

Saber-Five

Excellent Meeta thought to herself when Nezhir agreed to her terms. It came apparent to the pit fighter that Nezhir couldn't keep his hands off of her. The kiss to her neck, when it came was a thrilling sensation, one she hadn't felt for some time and she sighed with pleasure. Arose, Meeta followed her new partner with hunger-filled eyes.

"Bring it on. At least I'm not hiding behind clothes." She answered back to Nezhir's eariler challenge in a playful tone.

Jounin64

Nezhir chuckles. "We have about the same amount of clothes on...but soon that will change." Entering his room, he lays down on the bed, his side and facing Meeta.

Nezhir removes his facial wraps, revealing a playful grin. "I'll let you take off the rest."

Saber-Five

Meeta just shook her head in mild amusement, she already been naked, it is surprising Nezhir would forget something obivious as that. It didn't matter to her when they finally arrived to the room. She giggle as well when Nezhir laid on the bed, removed his face wrappings and stated she can take the rest of his clothes off. With silent acknowledgment, Meeta stroll ever so slowly toward Nezhir until she were only inches away from his laying form.

Keeping a smirk, she trailed her right hand and fingers up the side of Nezhir's legs until it reached his thighs and the sarong. Using both hands, Meeta removed the sarong, unclothing Nezhir completely. She toss the fabric aside and remained standing, admiring her new lover's butt then his cock.

"Interesting...The whores must really loved it when you visit them."

Suddenly without a warning, she smacked Nezhir's butt hard with her left hand and laughed when she did. Quickly Meeta edged a few feet away him and with a challenging pose, with both hands on her hips, still smiling she declared.

"Unlike with them though, you'll have to work harder to get me into that bed."

Jounin64

A playful, but determined grin spreads on Nezhir's face. "Good, it wouldn't be as rewarding if it wasn't a challenge."

Nezhir slides off his bed and stands parallel to Meeta. He shifts into an aggressive stance, much like a panther stalking their prey. "I always get my target, no matter if it's a job or in bed. Just remember that."

Before Meeta could respond, Nezhir feint steps to the right, then side steps left onto his bed. Jumping onto then bounding off a bed post, he lunges towards Meeta.

Saber-Five

Being an exprinced fighter, Meeta saw through Nezhir's feint and reacted swiftly when he lunged for her. She rolled forward past him as he landed she spanked his rear again before rolling unto the bed and then went on the opposite side. She shook her cleavage in playful defiance in front of him, teasing Nezhir to try harder.

"Easier said than done. As a bonus, I'll even let you choose what postion you can put your cock in me, assuming you succeed."

Jounin64

Nezhir grunts in frustration and turns around. Seeing her tease him fills him with determination. He grabs the blanket and throws it up to obscure her vision, as he rolls under to grab her.

Nezhir mutters to himself playfully, but quiet enough so Meeta can't hear him. "Damn, this was some good luck finding this woman."

Saber-Five

Meeta kept her confidant grin when Nezhir threw the blanket at her. She let herself covered by it, laughing.

Must been a long time since you felt a woman's touch, big man. Meeta sliently observed, greatly anticipating what to come next.

Jounin64

Nezhir goes under the blanket and crawls on top of Meeta. Grinning at her comment he responds. "I wouldn't go as far to say that, but it has been awhile since I've felt the touch of a woman as strong as you."

He pulls her into a deep kiss as he moves his hands up her thighs. *fade to black*

Saber-Five

Hours later, the next morning found the two new lovers resting on the bed together from a eventual night of passionate sessions of love-making. Meeta laid on top of Nezhir's chest snugged up to him, her back and rear held in place by his arms.

The Essnyri half-breed stir, opening her eyes. She woke, seeing Nezhir's face, with a grin, Meeta kissed his mouth to wake him up.

"Morning." Meeta said in an amused tone.

Jounin64

The warm touch of Meeta's lips jolts Nezhir's senses and wakes him up. Opening his eyes, he grins back. Last night was the best session he had under those covers.

"Morning." Nezhir releases his hold on her and stretches. "So are we going to lay here all day, or do you want to look for some bounties? You've proven yourself as a worthy lover, but a true partner must also be a worthy hunter."

Saber-Five

Meeta considered the two options. She wasn't used to being a bounty hunting, hopefully her skills as a fighter could help in that area. Still it would be better follow Nezhir's lead on this matter. She smirk back at her new lover before saying.

"Let's hunt. I'll have to get my things back at the inn first."

Afterward getting clothed and settling their preparations, the two new partners began their first day on the job together.

Jounin64

(So sorry this took so long D:)

As Meeta got clothed, so did Nezhir. Making sure that his hair doesn't cover either sword or his gun, he meets Meeta at the inn.

Looking through the bounty boards, he finds mostly small game prey. Nezhir knew he should've expected to be unimpressed by these options. After all, he does get most of his bounties off the black market. Right as he was about to leave, someone posts a new bounty.

Reading over it, it sparks the bounty hunter's interest. It seemed that there was mutiny within a sand pirate crew, and the captain escaped...only to have a bounty placed on her head.

Grabbing the bounty, he looks towards Meeta. "You think you can handle this?"

Saber-Five

(It's okay I can't really complain considering my own delays in posting.)

Meeta looked at the pirate's poster in examination. She had heard of sand pirates a little bit while still a slave. It should be interesting encounter Meeta considered.

"I believe so." The former slave repiled with a confidant smirk. Then she added.

"I'll break this b**** with my own hands."