Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In the Burning Heart (SliverLuna)

Started by Saber-Five, January 04, 2016, 10:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

"Fine by me." Meeta answered back in defiance. She stripped herself out of her own clothes, until she was naked. She was about to get into a defensive stance when realizing one little detail.

"I don't think this is a suitable location for us to fight." She noted.

SilmeriaElemred

''I agree.'' Demonia replied and pondered. ''I know the perfect place. Not to fear I will bring you wherever you wish when our fight is over.'' she too had disposed of all of her clothing and offered her hand to Meeta. ''As weird as it sounds, I am quite the honorable demon. I cheat more often then not of course but I am a demon of my word and always keep my promises. If I say I do not cheat, then I will not. Besides what is the fun in cheating if I want to test you. Unless of course I promised someone to lie. I will take you to my little corner in hell. No hounds, nobody to disturb us, no sand to get in our mouths...''

Saber-Five

As much as she was wary of this demon, Meeta had been itching for a new challenge lately. Perhaps this is it. How many people got a chance to fight such being one on one? This should prove interesting. With caution, Meeta took Demonia's offered hand, signaling she was willing to go.

SilmeriaElemred

Demonia revealed a sly smile and with a flick of her hand created a ripple in the air which formed a portal. Rather then pushing Meeta through though she gently guided the woman to what seemed to be a fighting ring. Puddles of dry blood on a thin layer of dirt which covered rock. There were seats for a crowd but nobody was there. Well almost nobody. A hellhound, one looking much healthier then the two from before was eating what most likely once was a human.

''Leave Dove.'' Demonia commanded. The beast snarled, taking the corpse between his jaws and left. ''Question.'' Demonia spoke as she released Meeta's hand and took a few steps to distance herself from the woman. ''How did it feel like. Crashung the still beating hearts of those hounds. I am a demon so would not know but to humans it is said that the feeling in your veins is intoxicating as the kill is completed. Oh another thing. I have a few more forms. A shadow form which I will not use and I have of course my original demon form. I will let you decide if you want to fight me in either form or only my current one.''

Saber-Five

It was quite daunting to say the least, coming to a place that is so reviled in the mortal world. She turned her eyes away from the other hellhound, as it took its meal away upon Demonia's command. As for the questions directed to her, Meeta paused and then replied.

"I was too focused on my rage when crushing those heart to be honest. I did...feel some satisfaction when getting even with those beasts yet mixed in with disgust at the sheer grossness of their organs. As for what form, I would say as long as your human state is as strong as your true form I'll fight you as you are now."

SilmeriaElemred

''I will have certain advantages in my demon form. Speed and a set of claws and snakes being a few of them but I am fine like this. Unless you will tell me to do otherwise I will remain this way.'' Demonia assured. ''As for the hellhounds. Maybe you thought to much. True... they can drag people to hell. Usually those whom had a contract with a demon and that it is time to pay for that sin. But there is a difference between satisfaction and thrill. I could say bloodthirst but I do not think that was the case. Who knows maybe I will let you try again. With no weapons. Just your hands and when you are not enraged but for now...'' she offered Meeta a polite bow. ''You and me are going to have a dance.''

She cracked her neck and knuckles as she licked her lips before she took the matter in her own hands and charged Meeta.

Saber-Five

Meeta met Demonia's charge head on with a battle cry. She collided with her demonic opponent, locking their arms together in a fierce grip. The Essnyri half-breed grapple back and forth with Demonia in struggle to gain dominance.

By the sands, she is strong! Meeta thought gritting her teeth, processing the sheer strength of her host/opponent. Even so, Meeta declared.

"Bring it on Demonia!"

SilmeriaElemred

''Do make sure to enjoy yourself. I know I will.'' Demonia said with a smile although the way she spoke did reveal it was not easy. And that was exactly what she loved. With their arms locked though Demonia saw a good chance of using her legs instead. Moving hers behind Meeta's so she could get the woman off her feet.

Saber-Five

Demonia's move did pay off and drove Meeta down. Yet the human maintain her grip and took Demonia to the ground with her. Letting go of the arms, Meeta rolled on top of Demonia and got into a tight head-lock. This let Demonia know that her human guest wasn't going to be a push-over.

Of course, Meeta is going to learn not to underestimate this rival in a moment.

SilmeriaElemred

''Remember I am a demon. Not a six year old girl.'' Demonia spoke. It was not easy to speak in the way she was now but she was soon to change that.

With her arms free she threw Meeta off her and got on her feet. Rushing to Meeta placing her knee on the girl's throat and closed her hands around Meeta's wrists bringing her face close to Meeta's. ''You can do better you know it. Feel every fibre of your body and enjoy it. Because if you impress me good enough, I will give you an offer. And no it will not cost your soul.''

Saber-Five

Meeta struggle against the pin Demonia had her in. With a grin, she said. "Deal"

Then she head butted Demonia and used the moment she gained to free herself, by shoving the supernatural woman off of her. Getting on her feet and took Demonia's advice, holding noting back. Meeta launched a series of fast punches with both hands and then a threw a left spinning kick aiming for Demonia's upper body area. Whether those attacks succeeded or not Meeta proceeded to tackle the demoness, going for the gut area.

SilmeriaElemred

The headbut was expected and something the demon had expected still she did feel it. And feel it well.

Demonia met Meeta's punches with her own fists. She wanted to make Meeta feel powerful. Only to crush that later to a certain degree. When meeta went for her gut though Demonia bent forward charging as well  with speed she had not displayed before giving the woman a headbut in her stomach.

Saber-Five

With the wind knocked out of her, Meeta grunted in pain and stepped a feet away, turning her back around then dropping to one knee. She was forcing herself back up when Demonia followed up with another attack from behind.

SilmeriaElemred

With a sparkle of enjoyment in her eyes, Demonia charged towards Meeta and when reaching her attampted to give the woman a good kick against her upper back.

During their little duel however they appearantly had made some noise since they had drawn a small audience of lesser demons and other sentient creatures from Hell whom all could enjoy a good brawl.

Saber-Five

Out of the corner of her eye, Meeta saw the kick for her back. She reacted on instinct and dodged by going low then spinning her legs at the back of Demonia's free foot.

Once she was knocked down, Meeta got on top of her and pinned the demon's waist with her body. Then she proceeded to throw more punches, targeting for the face of Demonia.

SilmeriaElemred

With each hit Meeta would realise Demonia felt little of it. Her skin was not as soft and fair as it looked. But it felt rough like sandpaper.

''That's it. Give in to whatever is burried deep. No need for humanity. I lost mine too.'' Demonia said before grabbing Meeta's shoulders. But did not keep it just by holding them. She squeezed so hard that her nails dug into Meeta's skin as if it was made of butter before throwing her off her.

''I am glad I lost my humanity though...'' Demonia said as she licked some blood from her fingers. ''If I werent I'd be dead or at the least have a really good concussion.''

Saber-Five

Meeta screamed out in agony when her skin was pierced by Demonia's nails. She found herself throw off of the demoness. She forced herself back despite the pain and some blood coming down from her shoulders. The former slave charged Demonia, this time she stopped right in front of her and kicked up the dust for the demon's eyes.

Trying to use this distraction, Meeta grabbed Demonia by the head and slammed a knee to her face. She then proceeded to go for the headlock once more, trying to force her rival to the ground. Yet it was proving harder do so with Demonia refusing to go down.

SilmeriaElemred

''Rage clouds your judgement dear.'' Demonia spoke. A dark aura came from her and her nails extended in length as her hands turned into demonic claws. ''It has been fun and all but my human form can not seem to draw out the best of you. Maybe this will do.''

Her hair formed strands which themselves became snakes. Even a snake tail had grown from where her tailbone was.

''Also kicking up dust is rather low don't you think? I mean it is not that you fight for your life this time. Her hands grabbed Meeta's wrists. ''I like sly moves not cheap ones. Cheap skills will not let you win a fight dear.'' she spread Meeta's arms and stood body to body with her. Just pulling Meeta's arms hard enough so it would hurt and with a simple turn of her hand she broke one of Meeta's wrists. Followed by a headbutt of her own.

Saber-Five

Once again Meeta was taken aback by her host's abilities. This new transformation actually chilled her to the bone. She could only watch as Demonia grabbed her arms and spread them out before breaking her left wrist. Grunting in reaction, it was noting compare to the head-butt that followed a moment later.

Meeta bend her head back, stunned by the blow and her hands were still grasped by Demonia. Yet she stuck back by head-butting as well and then shooting out both feet into a combined kick at the demon's gut.

SilmeriaElemred

Demonia smiled and released Meeta's wrist only to grab the foot but a mere inch from her body. Meeta's headbut seemed not to do anything.

The crowd that had gathered to watch cheered although not only for Demonia. Some were actually cheering the word 'human' since they afterall did not know her name.

''You may pick a weapon if you desire.'' Demonia said. The snakes attached to her head releasing a few sissling noises.

Tags: