Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In the Burning Heart (SliverLuna)

Started by Saber-Five, January 04, 2016, 10:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

It was becoming clear to Meeta, that Demonia was more powerful than any other opponent she faced before. She was extremely disoriented by her head-butt attempt and her legs were trapped in Demonia's grasp.

Needless to say she was surprised by the crowd that gathered at the stands and some of them were actually cheering her despite not knowing her name. Though the snakes that made up the demoness' hair was quite eerily, she maintain her defiance.

"No weapons and no pets." Meeta said right back, knowing she was completely at the mercy of Demonia.

SilmeriaElemred

''Not to worry dear my snakes will not harm you nor bite you.'' Demonia replied calmly. ''They will stay the way they are. Now...'' with a good throw she released Meeta's legs and took a stance. Not giving the woman a lot of time though as she ran towards Meeta ready to strike. ''Impress me!''

Saber-Five

Thrown again, Meeta barely had enough time to roll away from Demonia's latest attack to the right side. Staying down, Meeta spinned her whole body to knock Demonia down, using her own momentum against her. When the demoness fell face first, Meeta rushed into their direction and slammed an elbow onto the back.

Then she grabbed ahold of Demonia at her legs and tail with both arms in a tight squeeze, while trying to keep the other fighter pinned to the ground. Yet her broken left wrist made the hold she had weaken and painful to keep. She gritted teeth, to reist the torment from it.

SilmeriaElemred

''that's it.'' Demonia said with a grin. The snake which was her tail did protest but did not bite Meeta or wrapped itself around Meeta's arm.

''Come on little gladiator. Surely after you were free from slavery you must have promised yourself to never let anyone walk over you again. Show me your determination. Your endurance for pain. And that you want and deserve a better life.''

Demonia still had her arms free. She could not see where she grabbed the woman but she made sure her grip with hard and painful using her claws to tear open Meeta's skin where she grabbed.

Saber-Five

Demonia happen to have griped the side of Meeta's right thigh and a part of the upper back. Meeta held out as long as she could for a minute before yelling out at this new torture. This forced the human to loosen her own grip. Letting go of the lower limbs, Meeta drove herself up little before crashing another elbow attack into Demonia's backside again.

When Demona started to let go, Meeta rolled a escape way but not before slapping the demoness at her butt cheeks with her remaining good hand. The crowd roared with laughter, they hadn't seen anyone able to do that to Demonia. Of course they knew their mistress will get even with Meeta for it. The minions just wonder what kind of humiliation will be used to inflict on the human.

Panting, Meeta struggle to ascend again with her new wounds, just a few feet away behind from Demonia. The demoness had another chance to counter-attack.

SilmeriaElemred

''So you like those kind of things. Interesting.'' Demonia said with a chuckle. Demons knew that Demonia did not mind those kind of things at all and were truth be told a kind of a turn on for her. She would think of a proper punishment for Meeta though. Most likely the same gesture back tenfold.

She dashed towards Meeta, taking a fist full of the girl's hair and knelt down pulling Meeta along with her bending the woman over one of her knees. ''You know, I am a tenfold in return kind of demon if it suits my needs.'' she purred and gave Meeta a slap on her rear back. It was enough to sting but not enough to immensely hurt. It was not kept at one however as Meeta received nine more.

When the spanking session was done Demonia threw Meeta in the air, got on her feet and caught the woman by her throat with one hand, preparing to stomp Meeta in the stomach with the other. She stopped barely an inch though and for a good reason; if Demonia had hit her, Meeta certainly would've suffered from internal damage. But Demonia was waiting for something. A reaction from Meeta. And it was the reaction which most likely would determine Meeta's fate now here.

Saber-Five

The young human couldn't help but yelp and squeal while being spanked repeatedly. She should've saw that one coming, but she didn't had time to think about it when toss into the air. When gravity pull her back down, she felt Demonia's clawed hand around her neck but struck back with a knee kick into the demonic woman's face, specifically the nose. Meeta didn't realize that Demonia had held back to test her but she didn't disappoint.

The pit fighter wrapped her legs around Demonia by the neck and twist them both downward. Getting off from the demoness, Meeta unleashed with all her might a furious torrent of kicks and few punches(with her one good arm) all over the front side of who was ascending.

"I will never be someone's slave again!" Meeta declared for all in the arena to hear. It didn't matter if she won or even survived this match. Meeta Nefertari will make them all here know that she would fight on until she can't no more.

Many demons and the other creatures at the stands nodded, clearly impressed with this mortal's spirit. Even though Meeta did pass the test, they knew Demonia will win and take her sweet time, having some more fun, beating and humiliating Meeta. After all she was the demonic mistress of this one realm of hell.

SilmeriaElemred

''So that is your sensitive spot. Took a while.''Demonia said and licked her lips. There was a bit of blood on her face and some locations where Meeta had repeatedly struck her seemed slightly bruised.

''Remember it is called Hell for a reason. Give me all you have litle girl. If you disappoint me you might find yourself back in chains. How about above a pit to be close to starving and dehydrated until y ou are nothing but a tamed and broken girl. Not even a shell of what you are now. Calling someone who bought you Master.'' she purred.

She prevented her snake tail to wrap itself around Meeta though before instead of blocking most of Meeta's hits she started to go on the offensive. Her strikes were fast although not as fast as they could have been. If Meeta thought fast she surely should be able to block them. Well most of them.

Saber-Five

Sweat soaked her skin with bruises all over and some parts were still bleeding and fatigue was taking hold. She didn't know how much further can she can do, until Demonia made her threat.

The very thought of being enslaved again, drove Meeta to keep resisting, blocking many of Demonia's new attacks. Yet the last three, one punch to the face and two kicks in the stomach forced Meeta to stagger back with her head and vision spinning out of control. She shook her body from left to right in exhaustion and fell forward with her arms and head hanging onto the crimison shoulders of the demoness.

It almost look like she was giving Demonia a lazy hug when in reality when it was exhausted attempt to keep standing. The crowd knew at this point the fight was over but the beatdown of the human was just only beginning, much to their savage delight.

SilmeriaElemred

''I suppose you past my test. Still I will need to repay you for a few things.'' Demonia muttered. She had a reputation regarding that most people facing her in the pit would not get out of it alive. Then again it was not really fun beating up someone who was so exhausted as Meeta was so instead through the woman off her roughly.

''You are to good for slavery.'' Demonia replied cracking her neck and wiped the blood from her face as she walked to Meeta. Grabbing the woman by the hair.

The crowd held their breath. Would Meeta be food for the next hellhound or not. They soon concluded not as the demoness pulled Meeta along with her out of the stone fighting arena. ''Come on. Time for you to mend.'' Demonia muttered.

It was not exactly a short walk Demonia made and many demons seemed interested in a nibble but with Demonia clearly having claimed this woman in some way nobody dared doing so.

Rather then staying in Hell though Demonia returned to the desert with Meeta. The night air was cool and would do the woman some good. Demonia took the time cleaning Meeta's skin before dressing the woman in the clothes she had discarded earlier. On places which were a bit more bruised Demonia put down a piece of cold wet clothe to soothe the pain.

In a bowl was one of the hellhounds hearts but it would be Meeta's choice when she was a bit more awake.

''If you take to long sobering up I will throw you in the chilly pond though.'' she demoness spoke.

Now came the fun part

Saber-Five

Meeta was unconscious by the time she was dragged out of hell and they were back in the desert. She grunted and squirm as her wounds were dressed. She breathed more calmly than before while staying in a sleep-like state. It continued for several minutes before Demonia realized she will have to throw the girl into the pond to have her.

SilmeriaElemred

Demonia shrugged. ''A bath it is.'' the demoness said picking Meeta up and with an easy throw as if tossing a beanbag she through the former slave into the pond. ''I TOLD YOU TO WAKE UP!'' she called when doing so.

Saber-Five

Upon crashing into the cold water, Meeta gave out a another yelp and flail her arms and legs around, splashing all over. Thankfully the pond it wasn't deep enough to drown but it sure did woke her. She pull herself up in her completely soaked clothes and walked back to the land. She strip out of the wet grab once she reach the sandy spot and dropped to her knees. Suddenly she remembered who threw her in and looked and saw Demonia staring down at her.

SilmeriaElemred

''Good you are awake.'' Demonia said studdying her nails. She had taken on her little girl form again but no longer took the effort of hiding her demonic eyes which now shone a predetory red.

''Good news is, you passed the test. Despite I had to get out some past drama out of you. Bad news well. I had to bring you back here before your body could no longer handle Hell. I do have the perfect cure for it though. Something that could help you solve most of your problems.'' she looked at Meeta with an innocent smile.

''Like I said before. It will not be your soul at stake.''

Saber-Five

Meeta just stared Demonia in her child form, wondering what to say. The demoness kept her word, though in the form of inflicinting a great of pain on Meeta, but kept her word nonetheless. Another thing why is the she-devil back in her original disguise, well mostly she, wondered.

"What is it your cure and what its real price?" She finally asked warily

SilmeriaElemred

''I, can make you strong. Let your body heal faster. Of course the training is up to you how to do it and to extend your limits. You said so yourself. You never want to be a slave again. I could train you a little of course if you wish.'' she stopped studying her nails. ''You can decide when you no longer want the power either.''

''What I want in return is twelve souls. I do not care who they are. They can even be the persons you hate the most. Like those whom forced you into slavery. I prefer living ones but I could accept souls of those who are dead too. All you need to do is eating one of the hellhound's hearts. Raw. Plus side regarding eating it is that would I drag you back to Hell you can stay longer then just half an hour.''

Saber-Five

The ex-slave thought and long about this offer. Her soul wasn't on the line yet others are. Meeta did hated a number of people but not everyone who was connected to her past bondage. For example her master Kaa who was dead never abused her directly though still did use her for his own benefit. He will be spared just for only being a bit selfish.

Meeta took a deep breath before releasing it.

"Yes I want to be stronger, but more importantly recover faster until I grown into an old woman of sixty. As for souls, here are their names."

The Essnryi half-breed went through a list of twelve individuals, she saw as cruel people who deserved to suffer by Demonia's hands. Like the elderly lady who owned the brothel she lived in as a child, she beat her constantly until sold off. The slave who assassinated Kaa's wife whom she served for a time and admired. The rest consisted of Kaa's main cronies who humiliated her when the master wasn't around. As far she knew most of them were still alive except for the assassin who died years ago.

Once done, she steady herself and took hold of the offered heart. She chew into the hellhound's organ, it was revolting and she nearly vomited several times but kept it down and continued the last of the heart was gone. She fell to her knees as the effects started to manifest within her. Looking toward to Demonia, Meeta said in a tone filled with challenge.

"Bring it all on!"

SilmeriaElemred

''Now that's a good girl. Not be to hasty though. Your body needs to get used to the little change. Also if you want a piece of vengeance on one of your chosen souls say the word. I can witness your change or travel to their locations until the sun rises and be back and miss the show. It could hurt but at the least you did not die by eating the heart. Another thing. The names you gave me are basicly written in stone. If you change your mind about one I want two innocent souls back. Older then four, babies are no fun.''

the demon sat down in the sand drawing demonic shapes in the sand. ''The heart and power within it will be completely absorved by the body. It will hurt first. A little. But I promise you feel great after wards. We can wrestle again then. Here or back in Hell. I'm sure most wait for a second round. Truth be told you're the first to make it.''

Saber-Five

Meeta collapsed completely, allowing the inner transformation continue. She truly did hated those who she selected but didn't feel any need to take her vengeance personally. They didn't deserve her attention, she was moving on in life. Let Demonia have them, was Meeta's opinion. She knew what kind of people they were, not a single innocent soul should be wasted on their account.

"Feel free to pay your visits while I get ready." Meeta said through her teeth, she shook and rolled with the agony. Then the young woman added.

"Let's fight again in hell."

SilmeriaElemred

''It is amusing watching someone in pain no matter the circumstances. But you're right. After all you ate a Hellhound's heart. Not exactly the smallest of things. If you like your powerboost and want more  though. By all means let me know. I will let you kill one again. Surely will give you a lot of fans in the arena. I do hope you do not mind me denying you at some point. Unless you wish to turn into a demon. Not to fear. Only happens after consuming about a dozin in a short period of time. Toodles.''

Demonia waved. She would start with the elderly lady first. If alive, the woman would meet a messy demise only to let the pain go on in Hell. If dead, well. If already in Hell it would be easy. If not, heaven liked to trade.

Tags: