Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In the Burning Heart (SliverLuna)

Started by Saber-Five, January 04, 2016, 10:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Meeta nodded as she took her transformation. She writhed and rolled some more for the next half hour. During that time, Demonia began her new regin of terror on the targets provided by Meeta's information. She would find them all(minus the dead assassin), alive in one form or fashion. The Essnyri half-breed finally relaxed when the pain wore off and she slept in the shade of the oasis trees.

Demonia would be finished a few hours later and find her new human acquaintance warming up for their next bout, feeling better than ever before.

SilmeriaElemred

''I suppose I do not need to ask how you feel. You look well.'' Demonia replied. Rather then her kid form she was in her serving wench form instead.

''I had to pull some strings for the assassin but all is sorted and most of them are currently enjoying their hot lava baths. Not to worry. The moments where I attend to them personally I am a lot more crafty then that. Like with the assassin who is nailed on a table with his chest open, eyes and several organs gone. When he is healed up I can start it all over again.''

She seemed delighted in the slightest. ''Now. Shall we go for a round two? There already is quite the audience. How about making it a little bet. The loser has to do everything the winner says for one day as long as it does not involve anyone or anything dying or infliction of pain. This by the way also counts regarding inflicting pain and the like on ourselves. If you do not want to it's fine too.'' she shrugged.

Saber-Five

She crossed her arms while considering the bet. She shrugged before saying.

"I don't mind if the loser gets a beating as long it's not life threatening or permanently crippling. Beside that you got yourself a deal Demonia."

She displayed a defiant smirk before adding with a tease.

"I believe I got the better figure between the two of us."

SilmeriaElemred

''I'm a demon. I do not nessesarily care whom has the better figure. Being to pretty is suspicious. The kid form makes it easy to make deals with kids. Maybe you will get to meet my crown jewel despite she is a good case of where the apprentice gained on her master. I do warn you she is kind of messed up.'' she held out her hand and a sly smile formed on her face. ''Not to worry though I had nothing life threatning or permanently crippling in mind. My goal was to make you stronger. Why would I undo that. Shall we go?''

Saber-Five

"Yes." Meeta answered while feeling a bit impatiently. She really wanted to see how her new abilities worked.

SilmeriaElemred

''Then grab my hand idiot...'' Demonia muttered and grabbed Meeta by the wrist before bringing the two to the arena again. Not giving Meeta any time to adjust since she grabbed Meeta's wrist tighter and with a spin threw the woman away from her.

Saber-Five

Meeta hit the dirt face first, rolling a dozen feet away before stopping. The demonic host among the stands roared in approval, pleased they were being treated to another bout between their mistress and this human.

The Essnryi half-breed quickly got up a moment later, proof of her new condition. She displayed a fearsome glaze before charging at lighting speed toward Demonia. Meeta threw several jabs at the demoness, whether they succeeded or not didn't matter, it was only distraction. The newly strengthen human swifty grabbed Demonia by the waist with both arms and body slammed her to the ground.

SilmeriaElemred

''Good!'' Demonia said with a laugh as she got on her feet. ''See what emotion you like best. Anger hits harder but slows you a little don't you think?'' she cracked her neck before pushing herself with her powerfull legs for a leap towards Meeta and gave the woman a frontal kick against the chest. It was a lot harder then with their first battle and surely a few ribs would've broken.

But nothing deadly. Demonia merely wanted to show Meeta how quickly those broken bones would heal and hoped too it would make the woman more powerful. ''You ate Hellhound heart. You are faster. Stronger. More durable. And heal a lot quicker. Make me bleed. Break my bones. Feel the hunger of victory. Taste it and claim so you can devourer.'' She followed with a kick towards Meeta's side.

Saber-Five

Meeta fell back due to Demonia's latest blow to the chest. Yet it was like the demoness believed, the ribs were broken but were healed up a few seconds later. It was a new sensation to feel but Meeta didn't had time to take it all in when Demonia struck again. This time a kick for her side, it connected but she grabbed the limb and smashed her left elbow into the demon's leg. The bones would break from it and Meeta followed up with a ruthless uppercut in the jaw.

She punched and kicked in repeated fashion, aiming for Demonia's lower and middle areas for the next few minutes. Then Meeta grabbed her host by the waist again and squeezed her body in a fierce and tightening bearhug.

SilmeriaElemred

The crowd cheered when Meeta made her quick comeback.

Demonia was still playing though but soon concluded it was not needed. Meeta's bones had only been broken but not dislocated causing their healing to have been swift.

She grunted when the bones snapped but retaliated quickly from it. Meeta should be able to feel more with her punches now compared to the first battle. Human form or not Demonia still had some advantages with her body.

When Meeta did a bearhug however Demonia grinned and gave Meeta an unforgivingly hard headbutt so Meeta would let her go.

''You adapt well. Let's see how fast you are now'' she said as she cracked her neck as she turned herself to her guest. Her leg was fixed up for the most part and she started to give hard punches into Meeta's got which with a normal person would for fure cause organ damage.

Saber-Five

Still stunned by Demonia's latest head butt, it took much effort from Meeta parry and block most of the next blows that followed. A good number of them did hit their mark, causing the newly ehanced human to gag and grunt in pain.

She responded kneeing for Demona between her legs, then launching several hard hook punches targeting for the demoness at both ribs.

SilmeriaElemred

Demonia unlike before did not allow Meeta to have her way. Blocking one of Meeta's hands with her foot and the other with her hand. Then using the foot she had used to stop Meeta's punch she lifted Meeta up high by still holding the first. If the demon would squeeze any harder the bones in Meeta's hand would surely break but instead after lifting the girl up high enough she gave another hard kick in the stomach and then another and another before tossing the girl aside again.

Demonia was then just about to charge but a hellhound was at the side of the field. Despite it's size it did not look old and damaged like those Meeta had killed but it was rather a pup. A very, large pup holding an elderly woman in it's jaws. One whom Meeta could identify as the one who owned the brothel. The creature just sat there interestingly watching the match.

Saber-Five

Meeta grasped her stomach with one hand as she willed herself. Then that she spotted the hellhound and...its victim within its jaws. It caused Meeta to pause in examination. Why that witch doing here?!

At least she was suffering, but Meeta didn't want to focus on. Instead she turn her head around but only to face Demonia's charge.

SilmeriaElemred

Demonia wanted to slash out but found her punches blocked by Meeta. She noticed that the girl put in all of her newly gained strength into this. ''Wrestling it is then?'' She said with a grin. ''By all means. Last one standing wins.''

Saber-Five

Meeta nodded with a vicious smirk of her own. Then she locked both arms with the demoness' and grapple for dominance. The former slave pushed forward, trying to force Demonia back.

SilmeriaElemred

''You can do better then that. Maybe... you lack motivation. Or... you actually think you will like having to follow every single order from me by the letter for that period of time.'' Demonia said and licked her lips before she slowly turned into her demoness form. The snakes sissing and hissing although did not bite Meeta.

Saber-Five

Here we go again Meeta thought. She then knee the demoness in the gut. Locking her left leg behind Demonia's, Meeta pressed forward, dragging them down. Their bodies pressed together, as the former slave knocked her opponent's arms away and proceeded grabbed the neck with both hands. With a fierce grip on it, Meeta slammed Demonia's head to the ground in repeated fashion.

SilmeriaElemred

Meeta succeeded into smashing Demonia's head into the ground twice before she braced herself. But Meeta got the crowd enthausiastic. Two even as much that they shouted to Meeta to break Demonia's spine or pull the tail.

But it was Demonia who rolled on her back, sat up before forcing her head and body down hard to wherever  it would Meeta Surely some snakes would die in the process but they would come back. And of course it would be unpleasant for Meeta to have snakes touching her bare skin. Still though the creatures did not bite her.

Saber-Five

Demonia struck Meeta in the head area. The super strong human for a moment saw noting but stars, adding confusion along with newfound pain that included from her nose and lips. She went back on the attack swifty, rolling herself on top of the demoness again sitting up. This time Meeta threw one hard punch toward her opponent in the jaw before slamming her breasts into the Demonia's face, pinning her down to the ground with them.

The crowd went wild in approval and roared with laughter at the scene. This was so much fun for them, it can only get better and better. Meeta however choose to try to roll off of Demonia to the left side seconds later, planning another move. She however underestimated her hostess' speed and self recovery...again.

SilmeriaElemred

Demonia chuckled. When Meeta attempted to roll off Demonia it was easy to see why as a clear sucklemark was on one of Meeta's breast. ''Carefull pet. The crowd might think you are into something else. Not that I mind but we're here to fight and not to let our body enter the levels of sensual extacy'' she teased. There was some blood on her face but there was no pained expression. Demonia enjoyed it. As the demon licked her lips it merely confirmed it even more.

It was then in the blink of an eye though that Demonia's smile vanished and that she jumped back on her feet and gave Meeta a hard kick against her back. Burrying her heel slightly in Meeta's skin just beside the spine. When Meeta was down with her belly on the ground she placed one foot at the back of Meeta's neck.

''What shall I do now. Break it? Leaving you paralyzed for a while... or something else...'' she swiftly removed her foot and stamped hard on Meeta's shoulder joint before kneeling down, placing a knee on Meeta's spine,  and held down Meeta's head on the ground. ''Or will the lady yield.''