Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

On this stormy night [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 23, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"You recently talked to them?" She inquired with a soft smile.

DragonSong

She shook her head. "Not in years, actually. Since I left my mother's territory."

Medievarad

"Have they also left?" Amethyst asked as a soft frown grew on her face.

DragonSong

"My sisters have," Morgana said with a nod. "My brother hasn't found a mate yet, to my knowledge. Though I suppose that could have changed by now."

Medievarad

"You drywalkers don't seem to care about family," Amethyst answered with a soft shrug.

DragonSong

"Well, like I've said- we're pretty solitary." Morgana shrugged yet again. "It's not as though I'm missing anything. I always fought with my sisters, and I still see my brother once a year or so."

Medievarad

Amethyst frowned softly. "I can understand the sisters part. But.. You visit your brother once a year?"

DragonSong

"I try to. I think it's probably been longer than that since the last time." She smiled crookedly. "Our mother has been pushing him to find his own territory, which means a mate."

Medievarad

Amethyst chuckled softly. "I woud like to meet him," she said, before actually realising just what she had said. "Oh- I mean, not like that! I just want to know whzt kind of person he is," she let out an awkward laugh.

DragonSong

Morgana laughed, perhaps the first real laugh Amethyst would have heard from her. "Don't worry about it, you'd be too much for him to handle anyway." She winked. "And I think you might be a little too old for him."

Medievarad

Amethyst frowned softly. "Me, too much?" She scoffed softly before grinning.

DragonSong

Morgana just chuckled and shook her head again, changing direction slightly to continue on their way.

Medievarad

"How much longer, y'reckon?" Amethyst inquired as she stuck close to Morgana.

DragonSong

"Another day, maybe less if we don't break too long to sleep." She sighed and rolled her shoulders back, then glanced at her companion. "If you wanted to hunt, probably two days."

Medievarad

"Unless we can find humans here, we don't hunt." She pulled up the bone ring. "Got enough rations."

Medievarad

Amethyst nodded softly, tucking the ring on her belt again and following the other siren closely.

DragonSong

Morgana was quiet as they continued on their way, not really feeling any particular need to speak.

Medievarad

And Amethyst stuck close to her. "You been here before?" She inquired after a short while.

Tags: