Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pirates of the Hivanibbean (open)

Started by Arocraes, March 02, 2016, 03:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

He pressed his face against the bars once again.

"Heheh... Where it all began! Crag Tooth isle!" He laughed. "Only there can someone use both the orbs, and give themselves the power they possess!" He smirked. "Oh Danica knows what the Leviathan plans... And she'll be waiting there for her. But I'm afraid she won't stand a chance against the sea beast..."

JackieCat

Faelis listened to this whole exchange silently, taking it in.  He didn't quite understand what the prisoner was trying to say, but he didn't ask, he was sure the answer would present itself eventually, the question was, in what form?
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Arocraes

"Thank you." Arocraes smirked as he began mopping again halfheartedly. "Perhaps our captain is a lot more scary than I thought" he whispered underneath his breath.

As his mind raced, he remembered the innocent passengers that were brutally killed during the fight. They must be avenged. He just hoped his opportunity for vengeance would arrive soon.

Codex

It wasn't long until the sun began to set on the still waters. The large galleon slowly pushing its way into the night as the hot glow disappeared on the horizion. Captain Soulscar was standing at stern, on  the steering deck, overlooking the vast waters of the Hivan ocean. Her arms crossed as her coat slowly blowed in the dusk breeze. Tomorrow she could finally acheive her goal. The goal she had dreamed of for so long. After hearing about these treasures, Mythica had spent months, tiredly tracking them down. And then these two people show up, delivering one straight into her hands. She scoffed at their nativity. The power these artifacts possessed were far beyond the minds of men. So therefore it did not belong to them. Soon the power would be hers... Hers to control both the land and the sea... And there wouldn't be anyone strong enough to resist her power...

"Oi! You newcomers! You're on watch duty! Grab yer weapons and get to the crow's nest!" The large pirate yelled at both Faelis and Arocraes as they were mopping. He gave the prisoner a glare, and he quickly cowered back to the shadows before whispering something to Arocraes "Remember, you may have just made the best or worst decision of your life boy... I pray you find out which before it's too late."

JackieCat

Faelis still hadn't spoken, but he smirked at the large pirate as he passed him.  He grabbed a ratline and pulled himself up, climbing the ropes all the way to the crows nest, as if he had done it many times before, as he had.

He glanced down to see if Arocraes was coming.  He wasn't quite sure about the young man yet, but his heart seemed to be in the right place.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Arocraes

Arocraes was confused as to what he was doing, so he decided to mimick Faelis in hopes that he did. He lunged towards the series of ropes, briefly stumbling before catching his step, and followed Faelis up. "You've done this before I assume?"

JackieCat

Faelis chuckled at Arocrae's misstep, but pulled his up into the crows nest when he got there.   he smiled at his question.

"I sailed on a ship a while back," he said.  He looked around them to make sure there were no pirates around them on the rigging. "So, do you have a plan?  Something's happening around here that we're not filled in on."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Arocraes

"I guess we have to wait for what our new captain says."

Arocraes reflected on how he and Faelis got into this situation. So much had happened in so little time, and he found himself roped in a dilemma that did not involve him. However, at least he found solace in the fact that he made a friend.

JackieCat

"Yep," Faelis agreed, and he looked out over the water once before glancing down towards the deck and scanning the sailors below, the captain was nowhere in sight.

"I just wonder what she's doing. . ."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Tags: