Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy... [Glob!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2016, 11:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Yes," Raxta said, tipping her head back to look up at him. Way up. She really wasn't used to people being much taller than her! She was on the taller end of her species, for while jaguars were powerful, they tended to pack all that power in a smaller package. Herrick was tall even for a male of her kind.

Once again, she gave him a confused look. "You seem surprised. Don't your kind live apart, too?" she asked, as she tugged him further along and into the village proper.

And, indeed, he did stick out like a sore thumb, for soon enough their presence drew surprised stares--especially when the others noticed their joined hands.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Not really," Herrick said, shamelessly gawking about at everything, not at all caring that he himself was an object of extreme curiosity. He didn't quite know how long he was going to be here, but it didn't seem like a terrible place. He had all his camping gear in his bag of holding, so at the very least he would be comfortable.

"Men and women live together, in the same village."

Rhindeer

Another confused look. That seemed...strange to Raxta. In the same village! All the time? She gave her head a shake.

"Oh. Well. We live together sometimes. For about a week." And this time of the year was most favorable for the occasion, for it wasn't too hot--and the spring had spiritual significance to them, as a time of creation and new life. Perhaps at one point they had begun this ritual out of biological necessity, going into heat like some creatures, but they had long evolved past that point. Technically, they could have children any time they liked--but at this point, it had been happening so long, no one remembered the origins, and it was simply a tradition.

"As I said, you were early. Our men won't be arriving for a week. But I wouldn't be the first to take an early mate." And she pat his arm, noticing but not acknowledging the looks.

"I will show to my home!" she said, and dragged him along.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Ah, I get it," Herrick said, and he looked to her.

"Is it normal? To take an early mate? Or even a human?"

Herrick shrugged.

"I seem to be getting an awful lot of stares."

Rhindeer

"It's not usual," Raxta said. "But some men and women meet with each other on the side if they have grown close. Humans, though? Oh, no. There hasn't been a human here in a long time, though my people speak fondly of them. Long ago, your kind and mine used to be closer. So the stories go."

She pat his arm. "The stories also speak of jaguar-kin taking human mates," she said. "But you are still unusual. Less like a jaguar, more like a monkey. But still very cute."

And she lightly pinched his cheek as she said it, before leaning in and giving his cheek an apologetic lick.

"This is my home!" she then announced as they approached a small, but tidy, hut. "You can put your things inside."

DaGlobster

"Those must've been quite the stories," Herrick said, finding the sensation of being licked not altogether unpleasant, and it did bring out some color to his cheeks.

"You're cute too. I love your ears," Herrick said, and he put a hand on her head, passing his hand over it like he was petting her.

He looked over to her hut, and nodded.

"Alright, I'll go drop my stuff of in there," he said before taking a step inside, looking for a place to shrug off his backpack.

Rhindeer

Raxta let out a pleased purring sound (which sounded less like a cat's purr and more like an aggressive, slightly scary rumble) when he pet her, her ears going back in pleasure. It ended too soon, though, and she sighed when he went into her hut to put away his things.

Oh well, if things went well, there would be more of that later!

And then some.

"Set it anywhere you like," she said as she followed in after him, shrugging of her knife belt and the stone blade sheathed within. Her  home was tiny, just a single room with space for storage and a bed of furs and cushions for sleeping. All cooking and bathing was done outside, so it was all the room she needed.

And she didn't have many possessions, anyway. Some jewellery here, some clothing there, but all very minimalistic and neat.

"Are you hungry? Tired?" she asked, stepping up close behind him so she could peer around him at his bag. Very close, her breasts pressing against his back. "What is in there?"

DaGlobster

"Yeah, I could do with a short rest. Been travelling all day," Herrick said.

Herrick had just set down his bag when Raxta came up real close to him. He hadn't yet unbuttoned the top, so when she posed her question, he merely shrugged.

"See for yourself," Herrick said, and he opened up the bag, revealing the yawning, black abyss inside of it. He closed it, and he turned to face her. He didn't put any distance between them, though, and when he face her, he loosely put one of his arms around her.

"Curiosity sated?"

He didn't know how delicate these mate relationships were, and he'd be lying if he said this wasn't a pretty good deal. Sharing a bed with a hot jaguar woman and being able to hide from his pursuers? He'd take it over running through the jungle any day.

Rhindeer

No, her curiosity was not sated! At all! In fact, staring into the black chasm of his bag only piqued her curiosity all the more, because why was there nothing in it? Where were his things? How was that possible?! But then he turned around, their bodies so close together and his arm around her, and she gave a small huff.

"No," she said. "Now I just have more questions."

But her tail curled along his leg as she spoke, her heart skipping a beat at their closeness, and she boldly rested her hands on his waist, marveling at how much bigger he was. She was used to being the tall one! How strange, to have to look up!

"Where are your things? Why is it just empty? Yet looks so deep?"

DaGlobster

"Well, my bag's magical," Herrick said.

"It can hold as much stuff as I want it to, and it keeps it all protected, too!"

He was quiet for a few moments.

"Look, I'll show you."

He broke away from her and knelt down by his bag, opening the flap back up.

"I want to get some of my food. So, I just thnk about my food..."

He put his whole arm into the bag, up to the shoulder, and when it came back up, he was holding a bundle of Connlaothian pastries.

"And there's food!"

Rhindeer

Raxta audibly gasped when Herrick came back up with a handful of sweet smelling things the likes of which she had never seen. Her kind had their own desserts and sweet things, but she'd certainly never experienced foreign food.

And to see him pull it out of that nothingess, to see him fit his entire arm down it...gods, and it could hold as much as he wanted? He could pack an entire village in that!

"You just think it, and it appears?" Raxta gaped, and stared up at him. "Can I try?"

DaGlobster

"Well, as long as what you're thinking of is in the bag."

Herrick motioned to the bag and put his hand on her back.

"Go ahead. Pull something out. If it's in the bag, it'll be in your hand when you reach in. You don't have to put your whole arm in there, I was just showing off."

Rhindeer

Raxta had no idea what kinds of things Herrick might keep in his bag, so she decided to go with what she knew he had. She glanced over at the pastries he held, then thought about those as she reached her hand into the bag, a little unnerved yet intrigued at the feeling of empty space around her.

And then...

"Whoa!" she gasped when, just like that, she felt her hand full of something crusty and soft, and she jerked her arm back out and stared at the sweet-smelling pastry she held.

"It...it worked..."

DaGlobster

"That it did."

He stepped up next to her.

"You want some of my food? I was gonna take a quick rest, kick my boots off."

Rhindeer

Raxta blinked at him in a pleased sort of surprise (for food was affection in her culture), then looked down at the pastry she held, a quizzical look on her face. She leaned in and gave it a sniff, then a lick, and then took a chomp of it--and her eyes closed with pleasure.

"What IS this?" she asked as she savored the bite, before taking another and sighing in delight. Her people had sweets, certainly, but this was a completely new flavor, buttery and fruity and rich.

It didn't take long for her to finish it off, and she licked her fingers as though sad it was gone.

"Oh, and yes, get comfortable. My home is yours, and my bed is yours," she added, motioning to the furs--and secretly hoping he would remove more than his boots.

DaGlobster

"We call those "pastries" where I come from," Herrick said, taking a bite out of his. He sat down on her bed, and did unlace his boots, sighing pleasantly once they came off.

Then he took off his cloak, and then he stood once again so he could get himself out of his leather armor and leggings, leaving him in a plain cloth shirt with buttons and a pair of form-fitting undergarments.

Was it a bit exposing? Yeah. Yeah it was. His clothing didn't leave much to the imagination. Then again, isn't that what his "mate" wanted?

"So, uh... This your first mating season or something?"

Rhindeer

...he wore so, so many clothes. And in the jungle! Wasn't he hot? Raxta couldn't imagine it; she would die of the humidity.

But he wore much less now, and she watched him with a hungry sort of curiosity as he stripped, like a gift unwrapping itself. He was strong, his muscles visible now, and she licked the corner of her lips to swipe away a crumb--though part of her was also wondering what he would taste like. In a non-bloodthirsty way.

Her tail swished absently, and her stare was broken by his question. She looked back up at his face, ears perked and head cocked. "How did you know?"

DaGlobster

Herrick was used to wearing his thief's armor. It wasn't as warm as she thought it was, but it truly wasn't all that comfortable in the jungle, either. Regardless, it was off of him now, and he was free to stretch out onto the bed, groaning as he got to rest muscles that had been in near-constant use for the past few days.

Herrick heard her question, and then rose up on his elbows.

"I dunno. You seem pretty young," he started.

"Also because it's kind of obvious."

He gave her a grin at that.

Rhindeer

DaGlobster

"Well..."

Herrick brushed his hair back.

"Call it intuition."

Tags: