Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy... [Glob!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2016, 11:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Intuition, hm?" Raxta said, and let out a small huff. She didn't think of herself as THAT young--she was an adult now, and an accomplished hunter!--but he made her feel it.

"Is it not your first season?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Uh, not exactly, no. I've been around the block a few times," Herrick said.

"Like I said before, Humans don't have "seasons" for mating. We just sort of... do it whenever it strikes our fancy."

Rhindeer

Raxta raised her eyebrows at that. "That is...a lot of cubs..."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Well, we don't have cubs every time," Herrick said.

"Sometimes it just doesn't happen, but most of the time the couple just tries to avoid having one. There are a few herbs out there that can prevent a woman from being burdened with child."

He had a moment of quiet.

"But surely, you didn't pounce on me and drag me to your hut to talk about how humans mate, right?"

He started a bit.

"Well, maybe you are interested in how we mate."

He gave her a wink at that. Gods, he was pretty bad at "just playing along."

Rhindeer

Raxta cocked her head. "Of course I am interested," she said, surprised it wasn't obvious, all things considered! "But we will both learn, I imagine, in due time." If he didn't reject her in the end. Which happened sometimes, and wasn't the worst thing, but it would be an embarrassing start to the festivities for sure.

She pursed her lips, a little confusion in her eyes as she mulled over his words. "You use herbs during mating? Strange. I always thought the point of mating was cubs..."

DaGlobster

Oh brother. Not only did his joke fly over her head, but she truly had no idea what she was in for!

"Well, humans like to mate for fun, too. Because, well, mating's pretty great," Herrick said.

He gave her another cursory looking over, as if affirming himself of something.

"You know, just because I'm resting, doesn't mean you have to stay so far. I don't bite."

Rhindeer

Another long, blank stare as Raxta tried to make sense of what he was saying, slowly processing it--and then, realization.

"Ohhhh. Are you talking about sex?" she bluntly asked as she rose to her feet with a sigh and stretch, and crossed the short distance between them. "Because mating is for cubs. Sex is for pleasure. Though mating is still supposed to be fun," she said with a wry smile as she slipped in next to him, sitting close enough that their sides touched.

She was definitely not shy about contact. "Though I doubt we'll have cubs. I don't really want one now, anyway. Maybe next season," she added, and nuzzled her head against his shoulder.

DaGlobster

"You see, I was totally thinking sex, but I didn't know if you had two separate words for it or if you just called them both mating," Herrick said, and he gave her a sheepish smile.

He put his arm around her, and taken by a whim, he kissed one of her ears.

"So how long does the season last for you? A week, was it?"

Rhindeer

"A week," Raxta confirmed, ear twitching under his kiss, another one of those deep purrs rumbling out. "And it begins in roughly a week," she added as her sleek tail coiled in Herrick's lap, her cheek still lightly nuzzling his shoulder and neck--an affectionate gesture, but also to coat him in her scent and mark him as off limits.

"Your kind do not differentiate?" she asked, still curious but perplexed by what little she was learning of his culture. "We have lovers and we have mates and we have bondeds. Do you not?"

DaGlobster

"Wow, you are early," Herrick said with a bit of a chuckle, unconsciously opening his neck up more nuzzling.

"Humans split up into different categories, too. But we just call it "sex.""

He looked down at her tail, and taken by curiosity, he gave it a stroke.

Rhindeer

Raxta's tail curled up into his stroking in obvious enjoyment, for to her it felt as good as having anywhere else caressed--which was amazing. It was only closer to the base that it became erogenous, but that didn't mean it felt any less enjoyable.

Still her toes curled, loving the contact, and she gave his neck an affectionate lick with a tongue that was, indeed, rather rough. "It is okay to be early, if the chance presents itself. Just like when hunting prey, we may have one target in mind, but we will not pass up a better one. A better opportunity," she said, and reached up to pull his head down more so she could reach it, before she licked his cheek and slid her fingers through his hair, checking him over for bugs--and then licking his hair.

Grooming him.

"When we pick mates, it is all about pure attraction. Their strength, their looks, favorable traits we might want in our children. You were an accident; I thought you were prey. But then I saw you and..."

She gave his ear a playful lick. "You know the rest."

DaGlobster

"Too good looking to eat, huh?" Herrick teased. For a split second, he almost objected to her grooming him because gods be damned that felt odd. He had his hair played with in the past, but never licked.

The reason he didn't say anything was because, well, she was a cat person. He didn't want to disrespect her or anything.

His hand travelled up her back, and his fingers traced the spots she had on her skin. Carefully, he put the other one on her leg, gently trailing it down to her knee and then back up her thigh, turning to face her more comfortably.

Rhindeer

"And we do not eat humans," Raxta added plainly, and made a little sound of enjoyment as his hand caressed her leg, her spine arching as the fingers of his other hand played along her back. She actually got goosebumps from the contact and her eyes slid shut.

"Jaguars and humans have a long history. An ancient one. Many of your kind even worshiped mine, it is said, and our children once played in the jungle together. As I said, a human hasn't been in these parts in a long time...but your kind are always welcomed as guests here."

She stopped grooming his hair, and gave his jaw a little lick, followed by a gentle nibble with teeth that could rip flesh from bone. "It is said our kind paired together, too."

DaGlobster

"And I don't blame those past humans for pairing with your kind, either," Herrick said. When she gave his jaw a nibble and a lick, Herrick paused for a bit before he dipped his head down a bit further.

He kissed her, then, only for a moment, and when he broke away, his lips lingered just millimeters away from hers before he decided that yes, he did want this.

"It is also said that history has a tendency to repeat itself."

He went in for another kiss, this one proper and deep.

Rhindeer

The kiss surprised Raxta--but only because Herrick had initiated it, when she had been slowly leading up to it. She hadn't known if he would want to kiss yet, but she supposed that answered that, and her heart beat a little faster, her blood growing hotter as that was as sure a sign as any that he had accepted their mateship. It was only a brief one that left her wanting more, wondering if that was it--but he was swift to follow up, and she let out a low purr of delight.

She kissed him back, twisting to face him so she could run her fingers down his chest--her claws unsheathed to trail harmlessly along his shirt, just enough so he could feel their sharp points through the material. She stopped only when her claws got caught in the fabric, and she made a small huff against his lips as she flexed and kneaded her fingers to try to free them.

But stuck or not, she didn't break the kiss and only melted deeper into it, her senses on fire as she took in his taste and scent and ran her tongue along his lips, then past them.

DaGlobster

Herrick let out a small chuckle, and he momentarily took his hands off of her to help her get her claws out, still kissing and parting his lips against hers. Once that was done, his hands went to her sides, and he ran them down to her hips, and then back up.

"Not a bad kisser, for your first time," Herrick teased.

One hand went low, because he felt like playing with her tail more.

Rhindeer

Raxta's purr turned into a playful growl as she nibbled his lip. "You are my first mate," she told him, and gave his lip a gentle tug before releasing it. "You are not my first kiss."

And she broke the kiss, but only so she could press her lips to his neck, those sharp teeth nipping before she soothed the spot with her scratchy tongue, and then lightly sucked, gentle--but not gentle enough that she didn't leave behind a slowly darkening mark. She grinned against his neck, her tail twitching in his hand as and curling along his wrist in enjoyment, and traced the spot with a claw.

"I could make you spotted like me..."

DaGlobster

Herrick grinned, meeting her eyes.

"And just how much of me would you cover?" Herrick rebutted, before he found a spot on her neck that wasn't spotted and proceeded to leave a hickey there as well.

"Do your kind share mates?"

Rhindeer

"As much as I can--haa!"

Raxta cut off with a surprised squeal, bucking and squirming a little as her shoulders tried to hitch up around her ears, because that was wonderful--but also ticklish.

Seemed she would be getting a few new spots, as well.

Still fighting against her impulse to squirm, she let out a shaky breath. "Many do, yes," she said. "One might have many mates in a season. A-ah...do yours?"

DaGlobster

"Sometimes, yeah. I wouldn't call it rare, but it's not exactly regular. It really depends on the couple," Herrick said.

"I was just curious to see if I was going to be shared or not," Herrick said against her neck before going back up to her lips.

Tags: