Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why is the Rum Always Gone? [M]

Started by DragonSong, May 06, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"I didn't mean it like that," Isabeau laughed, but she was content enough to press a little closer when his arm came to rest in her lap, and she twisted a bit to brace her weight on one hand behind her so she could face him a little better.

A tiny smile quirked at one side of her mouth and she reached up with her other hand to tip the hat back and gently dragged the backs of her fingers of the line of his cheek. The touch was light, almost cautious. "I mean, I wouldn't say no, but when do I ever?" she added, crooked smile growing a little wider.

Her expression softened quickly and she leaned in to drop a quick peck on his cheek. "'Sides, like you said," she added quietly as she pulled back, eyes glinting, "you're mine tonight."

She left another soft kiss on his temple, then settled back in the boat beside him, head tipped back so the sunlight bathed her face as her shoulders slowly dropped with a long, heavy sigh.

DaGlobster

The caress of her fingers along his cheek calmed him as if he was a storm that she was manipulating. The peck on his cheek had a small smile appear at the corner of his mouth. When she settled in beside him, Gar let himself lean back so she could properly use him as a cushion.

"Aye, so get whatcha want outta me while you can," Gar said, half teasing remark and half innuendo. He slipped his arm out from her own, but only to wrap it properly around her and snuggle her more securely to him.

DragonSong

"Mmmm..." Isabeau grinned lazily and turned into her side when he pulled her closer, stretching up to plant a kiss in the crook of his neck. "Maybe I will."

She let her leg slide over his gently, one arm stretching across his chest to hold him loosely while the other propped her up so she could kiss his neck again. "Maybe this is exactly what I want," she sighed, breath rushing over his skin, and arched her back in a long stretch, letting the sunlight bathe her shoulders.

She went back to feathering kisses along the length of his throat and over his collar, shifting a bit so she was half wrapped around him, half on top of him, but made no move to press further. The invitation was certainly there in the way she dragged her teeth and tongue lightly against his neck, but she seemed equally content to just continue on as they were.

Yes, the sex was somehow always amazing, and a level of intense that sometimes almost worried her, but she also knew this could be nice. That sometimes lazy kisses could be a destination, and not necessarily a means to an end.

Her hand moved to press against the center of his chest, grounding herself with his heartbeat, and she trailed nibbling little kisses up his neck to the line of his jaw, humming happily in the back of her throat.

DaGlobster

It was not as difficult as Gar felt it would be, to just enjoy her warmth and affection without letting his thoughts turn racy. In fact, one could even say that it was one of the easiest things he could ever do, and that is what scared him.

Affections like these were best shared after or before a romp, but to just be close to someone and curl together like lovers, well... it felt rather like the first time they kissed. Gods, did he want to chase that feeling.

She pressed up to him and more or less draped herself over him like he was a bed, and his large heart beat ever faster for it. He let a pleased, lazy smile cross his features and let out a pleased groan as she nursed at his neck. His hands stroked her back, then easily slid low to better support her against himself.

One one of her jaw kisses, he tilted his head downwards and caught her lips in a deep kiss.

DragonSong

A pleasant shiver skittered down her spine when he held her closer and she hitched up against him a little more. When he tipped his head down for a proper kiss she surged up to meet him, humming contentedly against his lips as one arm wrapped loosely around his neck.

She continued kissing him as she shifted over, not fully aware of how she was moving until she was completely sprawled out over top of him. She chuckled quietly when she realized what had happened and broke away from the kiss to let her forehead rest against his for a moment.

Her eyes searched his, and something in her ribs went tight and brittle. She swallowed, throat suddenly dry. "Gar..." She didn't know what she wanted to say. There was a lot. Or nothing. Gods, that was confusing.

A sharp huff curved her shoulders forward, and she closed her eyes and shook her head with a quick, wry smile. "Just...thank you. For--for everything."

DaGlobster

She all but straddled him and Gar's eyebrows climbed up higher. Naturally, his hands moved to support her and he found himself quiet for a moment after she rest her forehead against his. That felt dangerous, and not in a sexual manner either.

When she huffed and thanked him, Gar simply smoothed at her shoulders and couldn't help but smile genuinely.

"Sap," he said, but the teasing didn't quite reach his eyes, which remained painfully real. And indeed, the way his arms circled her shoulders was quite sappy, but he didn't seem to mind.

DragonSong

Isabeau found her cheeks heating lightly--which seemed a little ridiculous, considering all the things the two of them had done that by all rights should have made her blush--and she gave him a half-smile and a quick peck on the lips.

"Reckon you like it, least a little," she teased quietly before settling down against him again and tucking her head up under his chin. Her nose crinkled and she laughed quietly against his throat. "Weird to be able to do this without feelin' your whiskers scratching at my face," she noted blithely before pressing another quick kiss to the hollow of his throat.

DaGlobster

Gar's own face scrunched up with contained laughter when she remarked about his whiskers, a few deep chuckles bubbling out. They were quickly replaced with a lower, pleased sound when she started to lavish his neck with her attentions.

"Miss 'em already?" he goaded, hand rubbing up and down her back but otherwise remaining chaste as the touches between them started to become painfully sweet.

DragonSong

"Mmm..." She smiled into the curve of his neck and nipped lightly, but quickly soothed it over with another kiss. "If I'm bein' honest...I think I like seeing you this way."

She pushed herself up to see his face again, crooked smile glinting in the late afternoon sun. "You're...freer, somehow. Looser. It's...nice." She dipped down to peck his nose, then added with a smirk, "It's growing on me, at any rate."

DaGlobster

"Aye," Gar started with a hearty chortle, breath catching when she used those teeth of hers against his neck. Ogre skin was tougher than a human's, that was for sure. While similar in texture, one just couldn't compare the thickness.

"So it makes me look younger, then. Must be pleasin' to have such a fresh cut danglin' from your arm," he teased, eyes slipping closed when she leaned in to peck his nose. He cupped the back of her head and used that closeness to tilt his own head up and give her a proper kiss.

DragonSong

"Well, you're not quite so spry as Raven," Isabeau laughed teasingly, "but I suppose you'll do."

Eyes glinting, she ducked to nip at his neck again, then scattered a few quick pecks along the line of his throat to the dip of his collar before she let herself settle back into the curve of his side with a low, contented sigh.

"...We're not gonna have much chance for time like this for a while, once we leave," she noted quietly after a moment, and pressed a little closer.

DaGlobster

Gar barked a laugh at that.

"Spryness you've got all on your own. Ya needed a man with experience," he said as his laughter settled down. His eye lids got lower and lower with every touch of her lips along his neckline.

At her warning, Gar only sighed deeper, settling against the dingy more securely.

"... If only we could stop the waves a' movin'..." he murmured, unwittingly quoting Abe in that moment. It wasn't a common catchphrase of the captain, but Gar had heard it plenty whenever time was a crunch.

DragonSong

Isabeau gave a small sigh of her own and let her eyes flutter closed to just feel the warmth of the sun on her face. "If only," she agreed quietly.

There were a lot of "if only"s in her life. In all their lives. She had a hard time believing any pirate wouldn't have at least a handful.

Maybe...maybe this treasure of Da's is one of his, she mused to herself. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about that thought settling, so she turned a little more securely into the curve of Gar's arm and huffed a breath against his shoulder before placing a quick, light kiss there.

"Wake me when I've gotta go be captain," she muttered tiredly, though with a hint of a smile in her voice.

DaGlobster

"I'll wake you when the catch start's stinkin'," he corrected, unable to shake the stomach-brained impulses natural to any and all Ogres. "Didn't go fishin' just to catch some sunlight," he added with a fond gruffness. Still, he let himself settle down once Isabeau had gotten comfortable on his arm.

After a few moments, the gruff nature of his voice melted over and he sighed happily, not wanting to think about those dangerous implications. Happiness and safety were rare treasures in the world of pirates. Even just the realization that he was happier now than he'd ever been in the last few years was enough to plant a seed of trepidation.

How long would it be until this ship sank? They all do, eventually.

But for now, he had an important assignment from the captain, even if she didn't want to be such at the moment.

He gave her as long as he could before he felt they might arouse suspicion. They'd lucked out and caught something early, and so they spent the rest of their "fishing trip" cuddled up on the dinghy.

It was only when Gar checked the sky, only to see that the sun had moved just that bit lower, that he gently shook Izzy awake with a hand on her side.

"Up and at 'em, Cap'n," he murmured.