Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fist Full of Collars [M]

Started by visualspice, June 26, 2016, 03:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Gasping at the attention, she sunk her teeth into her lip at the sensation. And to her surprise, it didn't hurt..
But the sensation actually elicited a soft growling moan that mingled in with her frustrations. She couldn't move, she could barely breath, and something was stroking her and getting her all fired up with heat and need.

It was hard to gauge just how large the tip was and how much of it consumed her entire slick slit, but all she knew was that it was grinding pleasurably against all outter folds of her sex. She swallowed back a moan, feeling too good for what was about to happen....

And then he pushed, and she sucked in a breath, gasping as she felt her eyes prickle with tears because yes... yes he was large, and the pain of having his massive dick beginning to force it's way into her entry had her yelping out and bucking back.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

She really didn't have anywhere to go, and regardless of how much she bucked, as soon as the tip started to get past her, it was even more inevitable than it already was. He snarled, and continued to push.

"Do you like this?" Dehak said, continuing to goad and mock her.

"Are you going to love it when I fill your hole with my seed, too?"

visualspice

It was too much, just too much for her to take in. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks as he continued, forcing her to take in his girth, one inch at a time. At his words, she trembled, teeth biting into her lips until she bled. But she didn't give him the satisfaction of an answer.

No, she closed her eyes and tried to pretend to be anywhere else.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Once Dehak had a couple of inches in he started to push in a bit quicker, not as a show of mercy, but because he was just that eager to fuck her into submission.

visualspice

The change of speed had her gasping, the penetration ripping through her as more tears ran down her cheeks. She was extremely tight, never before having experienced a thing quite like him before, and it had her panting through her sobs as she closed her eyes and body up so tight that it hurt.

DaGlobster

Dehak adjusted again, and with a final thrust, he went as far as he could go. She was so unbelievably full of him, and his full length wasn't even inside of her! The tip of his cock pressed against her cervix as if it might go through even that and defile her womb, but it didn't.

At least not yet.

"From now on, you're nothing but a wet hole for my cock until you die."

And then he started to thrust.

visualspice

She was breathless when he filled her up to the brim, eyes bleary with tears and a heat flooding her body from head to toe. And when he paused, only then did her body get a real chance to adjust, softening and welcoming his sex within her as it massaged it's length with a natural hungry.

Growling in frustration, pain and pleasure, Evelyn began to pant, her body already quick to slick over with sweat. But then she stilled at his words, fear tickling through her veins. And then he was fucking her.

INspite of herself,s he gasped, her body becoming quickly lubricated and heated along with his penetration. She could barely breath in the way he was taking her. She felt so much pain, but in the same instance... She was shivering in a building of pleasure.

DaGlobster

Dehak snarled, hips rocking forward with every movement as Evelyn got to experience what it was like to be fucked by a literal stallion. If she'd been on her back, she'd be able to see the slight bulge forming in her abdomen every time he speared her.

And he wasn't gentle about it, either.

"Go ahead and moan. I know you love it."

visualspice

It was like having two arms of a man rammed into her. And he was powerful, and brought her so much pain.  But his words made her croaked, as she gasped, sobbing for breath as she writhed beneath him. Part of her movement was to try to find a means to slip away...
but another part of her realized... If she moved with him...
It began to feel alot more pleasurable for her.

DaGlobster

Dehak grinned ever wider when he felt her move against him and he adjusted himself further up, coming so close to pushing past her cervix that his precum was starting to get into it.

"There we go," Dehak said, a bit quieter now. It seemed resistance only riled him up more. Cooperation would grant her mercy, at the cost of making this infinitely more pleasurable.

A dangerous line to tiptoe, if there was any.

visualspice

If she could feel anything outside of him, there was no way to tell. He was consuming her and stretching her out to limits unseen. And he filled her up, the part of him not fitting inside of her was rubbing roughly at her clit and all of the sensitive skin infront.

But as his tone of voice changed, part of her did too. He didn't sound so savage when she reacted in this way, and it was... odd. It almost seemed.... human.

Panting, she continued to move, angling herself in a way it alleviated some of the awkward pressure his massive body had on her. But she thought against asking him to ease up, and whimpered slightly as she realized she was quickly growing hungry with need.

DaGlobster

The grip on Evelyn's head loosened considerably. Oh, he still had her pinned, but he was no longer on the borderline of crushing her skull against the table.  His hand continued to grope her breasts, thumb pressing down on her nipple as he squeezed.

The wetter she got, the more his pace started to build.

visualspice

She never considered in all of her days she'd be fucked by an animal. Though one could suppose this animal was at least half man... It still didn't over look the fact that he had animal parts and.... She was quite certain his animal parts weren't even being used in their entirety.

Even still, being able to breath easily so her head could lay against the table rather than being smashed against it, helped immensely in the way she reacted now. Her breathing was easier, if not growing more rapid as he worked her.

And in spite of the situation, she closed her eyes, tried to fall away to another world, and solely focused on the pleasure it brought over the pain. And soon her moans were turning into soft whimpers that were becoming harder to hide by swallowing them away.

DaGlobster

"I knew you loved it," Dehak stated, and he sharpened his angle a bit, and his speed continued to ramp up, approaching a proper fuck.

"Feeling my stallionhood stroke all of the deepest parts of you..."

visualspice

She couldn't take it. HIs dirty words mixed with the idea she was being claimed by some animal set off some part of her left unrealized. she was enjoying herself, she was learning some language of her body that at one time, was only a language she could navigate...

Yet here she was, body filled with his massive member, and she? She was moaning louder all the more for it.

DaGlobster

Perhaps Evelyn was onto something, because Dehak lifted his legs off of her arms and planted his hooves on the table. It was too late for her to squirm away, even if she wanted to. Bent over the table with his cock in her like she was, she couldn't go anywhere.

Not that she might even want to, because the new leverage allowed Dehak to get more of himself moving with every thrust.

visualspice

The relief only aided in the rising pleasure as she was able to moan louder. Though she had considered an attempt to escape, even in her drunk-lust state, she knew it wasn't a wise choice. For now, she was his, and she simply let him have at her, finding herself gasping loudly since now she could truly feel just how much of him had filled her.

"G-Gods.." she panted, unable to fight the sensations any longer as her sex continued to get only wetter and wetter.

DaGlobster

"Fuck, it's so tight," Dehak hissed to himself. It was rather odd for him, because all of the human women he'd conquered so far just sort of tuned out or passed out halfway through.

This noblewoman, however, was fucking him right back! He found himself silently praising the gods for that one extra kill, because it had netted him the prize of a lifetime.

"Move more. Get my horse cock as deep into you as you can."

visualspice

She panted, adjusting herself to do just that as she wheezed and whimpered her need. Her hips continued to buck, welting pleasure and pain combined as her deep heat was scorching through her and that pooling pleasure within her belly was on the rise.

DaGlobster

Dehak's stallionhood was like a conducting rod for all of that head, throbbing powerfully inside of her as she bucked. He blew some air out of his nose, and he ran a hand through his hair. The new experience was taking a toll on him, and he was actually approaching orgasm much quicker than he was used to!

Still, he didn't let that stop him as he moved with Evelyn, pounding her relentlessly.