Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Familiar Times [M-TW]

Started by Rin, October 30, 2016, 04:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rin

Rin took deep breaths, in and out each one followed shortly as she now felt herself calming down as the petting continued to degrade her once  proud noble self. It was like she never deserved to be a human to begin with, perhaps she was just a pet that this woman was to own for her magic, "P-please c-can you untie me now." A sniffle and tear ending her long crying and screaming fit as she glanced up her wrists and ankles having impressions now from the tightened bandages that still locked her in place.

Pheonix

Circe waved her hands and the bandages fell away from the bedposts, releasing Rin. "Of course Rin." She leaned down and gave her a gentle hug as she sniffled. She smiled kindly at her. "As long as you do what I say you wont have to worry about anything. I'll take care of you completely." She stated before walking away from the bed and out of the room and returning with a plate of crackers and cheese. She set them on the bedside table for Rin.

Rin

As the bandages fell away she curled up now sitting up and gripping her wrists and gulping. How was this possible that she would be ending up almost a servant of sorts for a woman who had the reputation of one of her servants. The crackers and cheese now put in front of her was a bit off putting as she shook her head, "Thank you ma'am." Rin slowly sat up now sniffling nervously. "What exactly do you want me to be doing."