Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dealing with Dragons (Glob!) [M]

Started by DragonSong, November 03, 2016, 01:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

She chuckled quietly. "So the Lightning Eater is a boy-next-door kind of dragon. Who'd have thought," she teased softly, throwing him a wink that made the gold in her eyes glint and shimmer.

DaGlobster

Merradin chuckled a bit to himself.

"Sometimes, it's the truth behind the legend that's more interesting," Merradin said, and he leaned forwards to put a soft kiss against her lips, short and sweet.

DragonSong

Elora returned the kiss carefully, as though afraid one or both of them would shatter like glass if she shifted the moment too much. A soft sigh breathed from her and she let her head rest against his shoulder again.

"I still need to deliver that later," she murmured, suddenly remembering its existence.

DaGlobster

"And it will be delivered," Merradin said, although he didn't even budge a muscle. He rested his forehead against Elora's.

"You're a good cuddler. I love it..."

DragonSong

The knight quirked an eyebrow, lips curving up on one side. "I am?" She tilted her head at him. "Ah...thank you, I suppose. You too?"

She chuckled slightly, nuzzling into his neck a bit more.

DaGlobster

Merradin purred at her warmth, opening his neck up for more nuzzles as his hands moved to hold her more fully. Idly, he passed a hand along her side and hip.

DragonSong

Elora paused. Slowly, she raised her head. "Are you...?"

She'd made lovers purr before, but this was...well, more like an actual purr, albeit deeper and a little rougher. A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth and she placed two fingers on his throat, feeling the vibration as she stroked a hand down his chest.

Her eyes glinted. "You're purring."

DaGlobster

"I am. Dragons purr," Merradin said, purring only growing as she stroked him. He met her eyes with his own, studying all the different nuances of her features.

"You didn't know that?" he finally said, smile playful.

DragonSong

She shook her head, utterly enchanted, and stroked her fingertips down his chest again, then moved to trace the planes of his stomach.

"It's...cute," she murmured, smiling slightly. She stroked his neck, then dipped to kiss his throat, suddenly wanting to feel the vibration against her lips and tongue.

DaGlobster

The purr was broken up by a sigh, and he tilted his head further back. His hands wandered, one of them drawing one of her legs closer to his hip while the other stroked her neck.

"I'll accept that description, but only because it's coming from you," he said.

DragonSong

Elora's smile widened and and she allowed him to pull her closer, continuing to stroke his throat and stomach, then dipping toward his hips.

"Well, consider me flattered, oh great Merradin," she murmured teasingly. Emboldened, she lapped her tongue along the length of his throat, sliding her hand down to brace just over the beat of his heart while the other swirled circular patterns over his hip.

DaGlobster

Oh, Merradin loved that, and when she passed her tongue along her, he let out a longer, breathier sigh. His hand slipped a bit lower, gently cupping her ass as the fingers of the other hand slipped into her hair.

DragonSong

She chuckled quietly at that reaction, pausing to murmur, "So...I take it you like this?" She was mostly teasing, but she was also very aware of the freedom he'd given her to explore him. She didn't want to cross a line and violate that trust.

DaGlobster

"Very much," Merradin said.

"You can go a bit farther, if you want..."

DragonSong

She licked the line of his throat again, allowing her hand to trail to the junction of his hips. Carefully, she traced a finger around the base of him, humming quietly against his neck.

DaGlobster

And again, she'd hear those encouraging purrs. He kissed her jaw, and then his mouth lowered to her breast, and he slowly started to suckle and tease her nipple with his tongue.

DragonSong

Elora shifted, heat pulsing through her, then cautiously moved so she was straddling his thighs, still licking and kissing at his neck while her hand traced absent patterns up and down his length before eventually wrapping her fingers fully around him.

DaGlobster

She straddled him, and his hands went to her hips, slowly smoothing up her sides and then down her legs, all the way to her knees.

Her name escaped his lips as a whisper, a humble request for more.

DragonSong

Her hand began to pump along his length, eyes on his face as her other hand traced the lines of his torso, first following the dips and planes of solid muscle before trailing off to create her own nonsense patterns over his skin, searching out where he was most sensitive.

Heat was building in her, but she ignored it. She needed to do this, to feel in control, just for a few minutes. As much as she wanted to please him, she knew she was also doing this for herself.

DaGlobster

After he got over the initial feeling of it, Merradin played the ever-sudmissive teddy bear. He only moved to stroke Elora's body and kiss her, never trying to pressure her to continue or to initiate any contact that wasn't gentle or caring.