Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dealing with Dragons (Glob!) [M]

Started by DragonSong, November 03, 2016, 01:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Elora's eyes widened slightly, electricity in the air raising the hair on her arms. "Whoa..."

What would it be like to...?

She quickly put the thought from her mind and pulled her hands away, not wanting to overstimulate him. She glanced down at the mess between them and smiled a little crookedly. "I think maybe we'll need another bath," she chuckled.

Hesitantly, she curled her legs to the side and braced her palm on the bed beside him, looking down at him. "So...that was...okay?"

DaGlobster

"Okay?" Merradin repeated, just a tad breathless, and he smiled.

"More than okay, Elora. Amazing," he said, passing a hand along her cheek. He leaned in to kiss her.

"Sorry about the electricity."

DragonSong

"Good." She smiled and tilted her head into the kiss. Laughing quietly as she pulled away, she added, "And you don't have to apologize about that. It was...interesting."

She let herself curl onto her side, cheek propped against her hand to look at him. "Does that always happen? When you..." She trailed off, waving a hand airily.

DaGlobster

"Sometimes yes, sometimes no," Merradin said, and he gave her a wink.

"It depends on how good my partner is," he said, and he started trailing a hand down her side, to her hip.

"Bath?"

DragonSong

Elora tried not to feel too pleased with herself about that.

"Yeah, bath," she agreed with a smile. Her eyes tracked the movement of his hand, then she pulled away and stood from the bed, moving toward the bath.

DaGlobster

Merradin watched her get up, eyes following her rear for a few moments before he stood and followed her to the bath. He stretched his wings (and himself) before stepping down into the warm water, a purr rising from his chest as he let himself sink down.

DragonSong

Elora tilted her head as she joined him in the water, either not noticing or ignoring where his eyes lingered.

"I suppose I have to fix that letter," she said with a small smile, eyeing the dragon sidelong. "We had a deal, after all."

DaGlobster

"Mmm, we did..." Merradin murmured, and he looked over to her, scooting closer to her without initiating any contact she didn't ask for.

"I trust you'll put that week to good use?"

DragonSong

She arched an eyebrow at him. "I think that depends on what you mean by "good use"," she pointed out idly, scrubbing absently at her body.

Internally, she was debating. The sex had been...well, rather wonderful, actually. But it was still hard for her to separate the panic and trauma from the act itself, despite how much she wanted to. She eyed him almost warily, trying to gauge what he wanted.

DaGlobster

"Why, by having as good a time as possible, of course," Merradin said, and he shot her a smile.

"There's a lot we can do in a week. Lots of beautiful places to visit, things to try out. You might even meet some of my dragon friends," Merradin said.

DragonSong

Elora's eyes widened and she swallowed nervously. "Ah- dragon friends?"

Okay, so Merradin she could handle...in his humanoid form. That did not mean she was prepared to meet more dragons.

But she didn't want to seem as nervous as she felt, so she pushed the thought away and shrugged. "Well, as you like. You're my host after all, I'm just grateful for the hospitality." She smiled slightly.

DaGlobster

"It's a strong "might," I don't quite know if any of them are actually in the area or not," Merradin remarked. He directed his eyes forwards, but not before he gave Elora a glancing over.

"What was the plan for tonight?"

DragonSong

"Well, I suppose delivering that letter will be part of it." She shrugged. "After that...I don't really know. Did you have an idea?"

DaGlobster

"Maybe a dance over a drink or two?" Merradin said, and he looked at her sidelong.

"I'm alright taking tonight slowly if you want to, though."

DragonSong

Elora smiled and let her head rest back against the side of the bath. "That...sounds rather nice," she murmured. She took a breath and rolled her shoulders back, sltrying to steel herself. "I think I'd like to- try to be back in the world, as it were."

DaGlobster

"I think I know the perfect town," Merradin said, and he let his tail go limp in the water. He was still buszing pleasantly from the intimacy, but when he looked to Elora, she seemed troubled.

He let his head rest back, preferring not to address it for now.

And then his head snapped back up.

"Wait, you're not afraid of heights, are you?"

DragonSong

Having closed her eyes, she cracked one open to look over at him. "Not particularly." Dragons, yes. Heights, no.

She sat up a little straighter and combed her fingers through her hair. "I assume that means we're...flying to our destination?"

DaGlobster

"We are," Merradin admitted, and he stood to stretch his wings before he moved back into the center of the pool where it was a bit deeper. He turned to look at Elora, up to his collar in water, and smiled.

"I'll be flying low, though, so it should be fine."

He looked at her for a few moments before he gave her an inviting look.

"Maybe we can stay the night in town? Find a nice inn?"

DragonSong

"Alright then." She took a breath. This would be fine. It was just Merradin. Even in dragon form, he'd still be...well, him.

This was fine.

She snapped out of her worrying at the sound of his voice and took a moment to process the suggestion. "That- sure. Yes, that would be...fine. If you like."

DaGlobster

"We don't have to if you don't want to," Merradin said pointedly, and he stood from the seat to wade further into the basin. The tops of his wings, the tip of his tail, and his head where the only things that protruded from the deeper water. He submerged himself for a few seconds, then looked back to Elora.

"Do you dance often?"

Tags: