Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A small Yoreiqi Village [Open]

Started by Grgr, February 27, 2017, 04:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grgr

Ahohako pulls his arrow out of the bird's gut. He had just shot down his family's dinner. Ahohako eyes dart around, and after seeing no big predators near by he starts to skin it and drain the blood. Ahohako finishes quickly and picks up his score. Ahohako opens his wings and started to flap. In a few seconds Ahohako made it to the top of the tree. Ahohako looks around, squats down, tenses his muscles, and with a small push of his feet and arms Ahohako leaps off the tree.

After a few seconds Ahohako,  who looked like he was about to hit the ground opens his wings. In a couple of flaps he started to rise up into the air. Ahohako looks around, then he makes small adjustments to his fight direction and started to head home.

Grgr

(OOC: Poke. Still open.... I guess. )

Mtabrak

Neaem turned, her bow to the sky. She shot her arrow and hit her target. As she looked at what she shot at, a large bird, she realised that it had dodged. There was also something. Something odd. About the bird she shot at. "Shit...That's no bird." It had a human body.

Grgr

'Who the hell would shoot a flying bird in the Yoreiqi's Islands? Are they stupid or something? Even I wait for Things to land before I fire my arrows, just to make sure.' Ahohako flips mid air, and shoots towards the ground faster than the arrow shot at him. With a quick snap of his wings, he lands on the ground. He glared furiously at the stranger before him. It was a female and she looked slightly shocked.

Ahohako takes a deep breath and calms down. It was probably an accident.

"Rule of thumb. Don't shoot flying things in the Yoreiqi islands. Most of us can fly." Ahohako says with a smile. "You look lost. Do you need some help?" Ahohako asks the girl.

Mtabrak

"Uh....." A puzzled look on her face. "I am so sorry, I didn't know that. I-I was-I'm sorry. I dont know where I really am... I am not used to this type of place." she stuttered.

Grgr

Ahohako laughs.

"It's okay, its fine, just make sure not to shoot flying things. If the lands and don't walk like us, you can shoot then." Ahohako says.

"So, do you need help? If so I can bring you to my village. We have food, and we take good care of our guests. My name is Ahohako by the way."

Tags: