Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I Just Want A Quiet Life... (SilverDragonsBlood)

Started by Eckhart_Von_Musel, September 29, 2017, 05:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Hildegarde stared at Meri, face contorted into a confused grimace. "Since when did Eckhart have a cat?" she asked nobody in particular. "He didn't have one when I last saw him..."

Taza looked at her and shrugged. "Maybe he got it after you left? I mean, it's probably not important right now."

Hildegarde shook her head. "He always told me he wanted a pet seal though..." She sighed. "You're right, you're right. It's just... Been a while, I guess." The pink-clad woman turned to her tagalong. "Thank you for trying, I guess..." Walking over to her window, she looked towards the sky sadly. "Please leave me. I need time to think..."

Hildegarde would wait until Taza and Meri had left before allowing herself to cry. "This is all my fault! I didn't take him with me all those years ago, and now fate's repaying me for it!" she thought despondently as tears rolled down her face. "If I told him I wanted him around now, would he even listen? Sweet Ansgar, I'm such a fuck up!"

Hildegarde was unsure of what the future would bring, but one thing was clear- she'd finally have to confront her past.

~fin~

Tags: